X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1:1. Won‘t be surprised if AJB will be subbed now

Comment

To be fair, no player had a good offensive showing. The game is ver disjointed.

Comment

Subbed. 1 great shot, saved, 1 great dribbla, followed by bad pass turnover in own half. Several poor passes. But whole game was just hard to watch. Missed the first half hour though, and very happy about that.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Better 2nd half from him, although still not great. As mentioned, not a good offensive performance from most Feyenoord players.

Could be argued that he was partially responsible for the goal they conceded (this jump up to challenge the header, but I think Hartman was more at fault).

Fortunately for him, other wings played like shit, so a chance he keeps his starting spot for the PSV match

Comment

Does anyone think under a different system, JB could have performed better at Brighton and not lost his confidence so much. What happened to his explosive pace and anticipation at AZ

Looking at Mitoma now, who has to be my favourite footballer on the planet now, just gives joy every time I watch him - getting the winner today for Brighton against Liverpool

https://twitter.com/sportbible/statu...jsWkGPT_A&s=19

Mitoma was languishing in Union SC of Belgium last year but he is tearing the premier league apart. My favourite footballer to watch

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Does anyone think under a different system, JB could have performed better at Brighton and not lost his confidence so much. What happened to his explosive pace and anticipation at AZ

Looking at Mitoma now, who has to be my favourite footballer on the planet now, just gives joy every time I watch him - getting the winner today for Brighton against Liverpool

https://twitter.com/sportbible/statu...jsWkGPT_A&s=19

Mitoma was languishing in Union SC of Belgium last year but he is tearing the premier league apart. My favourite footballer to watch

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
              Without speed you don't cut in in EPL. As his technique isn't exceptional either..

Comment

Nice effort. He’ll be feeling that one tonight tho!

Comment

Lol the Feyenoord GK’s antics today have gone viral

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Lol the Feyenoord GK’s antics today have gone viral
                    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

One of JB's winger competitors, Szymanski, is out for weeks with an injury. May open up some more opportunity for JB.

Comment

On the bench vs PSV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          One of JB's winger competitors, Szymanski, is out for weeks with an injury. May open up some more opportunity for JB.
                          He plays as 10, not a winger, 90% of the time.

Comment

AAAALI
                            ESCORES...!!

Comment

Goal, afarin JB

Comment

Down 1-2 with less than 10 min to go
                                psv have been playing with 10 men

Comment

Working...
                                X