• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza coming on

Comment

ARJ in.Minute72

Comment

Yani mirineha, so many error pass from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          Yani mirineha, so many error pass from him.
          He only had one off target pass so far. Two on target

Comment

good play by ARJ out wide to set up gimenez who misses a fairly each chance from a few yards out. Well blocked.

ARJ has been decent.

Comment

Cambuur nearly equalize but fey hold on. They are now tied on 30 pts with PSV for 1st place. Last league game vs excelsior on sunday, he will probably feature for 20 mins at least.

Comment

Same old story. He did alright. Overall a anymore complete player than every winger than maybe Dilruson, but also made some mistakes. Nothing good enough to win him the startin spot.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Same old story. He did alright. Overall a anymore complete player than every winger than maybe Dilruson, but also made some mistakes. Nothing good enough to win him the startin spot.
                  this starting spot will continue to alternate between him and the other wingers for the rest of the season, unless one catches insane form.

None of them are good enough as a collective to earn more than a few starts in a row. I remembering mentioning this early on.

They lost sinisterra who was head and shoulders above the current winger group, and now they have like 4 guys, of which any 2 can start on any given day. Idrissi I guess is still out at the moment, and paixao is more of a long term project.

So I dont think we should be overly concerned when he doesnt play for a few games, he is not out in the cold by any means.

One thing I do not get is how hesistant he seems about cutting infield? This used to be one of the main moves in his arsenal, cutting in and either spreading the ball wide, combining with overlapping fullback, or very often unleashing vicious efforts with his left. Even in his early months at feyenoord he was doing this. Very weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

He only had one off target pass so far. Two on target
                    Nope, he had total 3 or 4.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

this starting spot will continue to alternate between him and the other wingers for the rest of the season, unless one catches insane form.

None of them are good enough as a collective to earn more than a few starts in a row. I remembering mentioning this early on.

They lost sinisterra who was head and shoulders above the current winger group, and now they have like 4 guys, of which any 2 can start on any given day. Idrissi I guess is still out at the moment, and paixao is more of a long term project.

So I dont think we should be overly concerned when he doesnt play for a few games, he is not out in the cold by any means.

One thing I do not get is how hesistant he seems about cutting infield? This used to be one of the main moves in his arsenal, cutting in and either spreading the ball wide, combining with overlapping fullback, or very often unleashing vicious efforts with his left. Even in his early months at feyenoord he was doing this. Very weird to me.
                      Dilruson has cemented his starting position, and before the injury Idrissi was starting to get some regular starts.
                      past three matches, Paixaio and Walemark got playing time ahead of him. Even Symanski (a CM) got the right wing position ahead of him a few matches. It's not just a couple of matches eithers. Past five, he's played total 50 minutes in the league. Of the 14 league matches, he's had three start, only two which he made it past the 60 minutes mark.

Although the spot opposite of Dilruson isn't settled, I don't rate Alireza's chances considering that coach has given his the starting spot and taken it away from him in favor loanees and kids who hit puberty last week.

Of course if he performs well at the world cup, he might be able to force a move, but my fear is that the psychological impact arriving to two clubs as a marquee signing and failing to cement his spot will impact his play in a high pressure environment like the world cup.

Overall, feeling grim about the future of my favorite player...

Comment

Coach subbed out Paixaio at 29th minute mark for Walmark.

Alireza still on the bench.

Comment

What I don't understand why Alireza didn't ask to be excused from this match and join the TM squad.
                          it's not like there's a chance he will get any meaningful minutes in this team.
                          Might as well focus on the WC and force a move in Jan.

Comment

Alireza on at the 69 minute

Comment

Link? I swear, Eredivise games are the hardest games to get a hold of.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Good! so he gets a 30 minutes of competitive play time before WC.
                                I was concerned as he is most likely a starter under CQ
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X