Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feyenoord win and advance. 4 subs for Feyenoord. ARJ not one of them.

Comment

He didn’t make an appearance but they won 1-0 and ended up winning the group. Three teams were on 8 points, Lazio ended up in 3rd.

Comment

All 4 teams finished on 8 pts. Feyenoord ended up topping the group due to tiebreakers, and as a result will avoid the dropdown CL teams and are automatically into the next round. Impressive result for them.

Comment

I don’t get excited too much by the thought of taremi-ansarifard-jb in qatar….

Comment

Could it be that because of his wrist injury that he was kept out? May be the only reason for him to be on the game day roster was to use him as a last ditch substitution, which in today's game was not necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
              Could it be that because of his wrist injury that he was kept out? May be the only reason for him to be on the game day roster was to use him as a last ditch substitution, which in today's game was not necessary.
              He was practicing with a soft cast on his wrist all week, so your theory is quite possible as they probably didn't want to aggravate the injury. I think ARJ going to WC will net them something like $100K, so they want him to be healthy enough to make the WC. I thought the two wingers, Szymanski and Paixao, played quite well too. However, Walemark coming in for Paixao did not do anything for me.

Comment

On the bench again behind a 18 year old nobody

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  On the bench again behind a 18 year old nobody
                  Excellent, he will be ok for wc at least

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Excellent, he will be ok for wc at least
                    I don't know if it's good thing that one of our "star" players is probably going to play less than 90 minutes of club football in the month of the world cup.

Comment

They play 2x this week, thursday and sunday in league. Would be surprised if he doesnt at least get one start.

Comment

On the bench again

Comment

Coach can’t even trust JB against 17th place team since they can jump ahead of Ajax and catch up to Psv with a win today.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Coach can’t even trust JB against 17th place team since they can jump ahead of Ajax and catch up to Psv with a win today.
                            I have noticed that your posts are nothing but negative. Seems that you are really not enjoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

I have noticed that your posts are nothing but negative. Seems that you are really not enjoying.
                              Definitely do not enjoy seeing some of our key players not getting the playing time they need in the weeks leading up to the World Cup.

Comment

Third game in a row that Walemark is the first winger sub instead of him.

If this doesn't make it clear that the coach is doesn't rate him, I don't know what will.

Comment

Working...
                                X