Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he was okay. He doesn't seem to have the guts to dribble and take on his opposing player anymore which is not what we expected of him in Holland, he has great vision, passes the ball well and gets into good spaces. With more game time and more confidence we will hopefully see him back to his best.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Salar - how happy are hte players including AJB now that CQ is back - whats the latest

Comment

https://youtu.be/7Je4O7IbSOY
        Players are happy
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          Salar - how happy are hte players including AJB now that CQ is back - whats the latest
          Happy I would imagine. He was part of the squad that went to the presidential office (Raisi) to get Sgoh sacked after Algeria defeat. Kateb explained the situation well on TMR podcast.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh SHIRE our Captain
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Happy I would imagine. He was part of the squad that went to the presidential office (Raisi) to get Sgoh sacked after Algeria defeat. Kateb explained the situation well on TMR podcast.
              link?

Comment

If this great positive trend continues, he will be peaking come WC. I think CQ will also have another positive impact on ARJ. ARJ sees CQ as a mentor and trusts him. I am excited about the prospects.

Go ARJ!

Comment

He is blessed with good work ethic. He does his part.

We as fans have terrible work ethic. Now that he start to perform the support goes up.

How do we decide what fans work ethic is? Easy: The less the tide is in his favour, the more we should cheer him on!

Dostet darim Ali-Reza! Ali-Rezaye ba gheyrat!

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion we will finally get super saiyan Jahanbakhsh for the world cup. Don't @ me if I'm wrong, I'm not kateb, but neither am I O-Zone

Comment

Guys like ARJ are the future and only hope for our football. An isolated country have terrible problems with knowledge transfer.

The contribution of these guys returning to work with football in Iran after their active playing carreers is immense.

They are modernizers.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I have a sneaking suspicion we will finally get super saiyan Jahanbakhsh for the world cup. Don't @ me if I'm wrong, I'm not kateb, but neither am I O-Zone
                        He will go JahanMax

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          He went Super Saiyan with AZ partly because of CQ. CQ told him to cut in from the wing and take shots. That he expected from him to score double digits to get recognition. The rest is history.
                          CQ is the one to motivate him. He is good at motivating players.

Regarding his contribution in world cup context imho he had a little bit different role from club level. His role in CQ Tm 2018 was to take maximum runs. To be honest he took so many maximum runs in the game that my friends couldnt believe their eyes. Guy went full apeshit.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                            He went Super Saiyan with AZ partly because of CQ. CQ told him to cut in from the wing and take shots. That he expected from him to score double digits to get recognition. The rest is history.
                            CQ is the one to motivate him. He is good at motivating players.

Regarding his contribution in world cup context imho he had a little bit different role from club level. His role in CQ Tm 2018 was to take maximum runs. To be honest he took so many maximum runs in the game that my friends couldnt believe their eyes. Guy went full apeshit.
                            He was always on the phone to him and loved him like a father. No surprises that he wanted him back.

That's why I hope guys like Noorafkan realise the possibility they now have. He can go from the biggest mess in TM to the Lahm he dreams of becoming (according to his own statements)

Comment

Comment

My god. The scoring off headers, PKs, long-range shots, and set pieces...He was truly a complete finisher/scorer. I'm seeing flashes of this recently at Feyenoord and certainly in the WCQ. Hoping he can get back his confidence and rhythm just in time for the WC.

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X