X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the bench against Heerenveen

Comment

Idrissi coming on instead of JB.
      Two games into the season and he's already the 4th choice winger.
      Fucking hell man, feel bad for the guy.
      Last edited by The; 08-13-2022, 01:28 PM.

Comment

if he continues like this drop him from TM
        i dont care how many goals he scores against iraq or bahrain

Comment

subbed in minute 85

Comment

started brightly

Comment

lovely no way to watch this in America.

All that soccer last year was not profitable for ESPN+ i guess
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Subbed in at 85’. I smell another Potter/BHA year ahead. Smh

Comment

good shot ARJ forces save by GK. He has been quite good combining down right hand side.

Comment

game ended 0:0

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Subbed in at 85’. I smell another Potter/BHA year ahead. Smh
                      Because he actually sucks?
                      Put the responsibility where it belongs.
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Solid outing by JB considering that he played like 12 minutes.
                        Every touch he had was positive, shot on target, couple of very accurate through balls, and no turnovers.

Unfortunately for him, non of the three forwards ahead of him in the team did bad either.

Comment

He honestly played well in limited time, and I especially last season I thought he was playing like garbage, even when scoring goals.

The thing going for him compared to brighton situation is that his direct competition is much weaker. Idrissi was garbage today, dilrosun slightly better but nothing special. 0-0 is a disappointing result at home for them, some of that blame will be on the attackers that played most of the game.

Think their quality dropped a lot in the wide and forward areas. Sinisterra and linssen (who was consistent and always active) for idrissi, walemark, dilrosun is not great.

IF ARJ doesnt lose his head and treats his sub appearances like today/ what he showed in latest friendly, he will eventually get his chances bc none of these guys will be like sinisterra of last season on this evidence at least. Key is to make it count then. At this weak level with the midfielders behind him G+A are really critical

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            He honestly played well in limited time, and I especially last season I thought he was playing like garbage, even when scoring goals.

The thing going for him compared to brighton situation is that his direct competition is much weaker. Idrissi was garbage today, dilrosun slightly better but nothing special. 0-0 is a disappointing result at home for them. Think their quality dropped a lot in the wide and forward areas. Sinisterra and linssen (who was consistent and always active) for idrissi, walemark, dilrosun is not great.
                            Idrissi wasn't "garbage". He didn't do anything special, but he also wasn't turning the ball over or making very dumb decisions. He was very average.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Idrissi wasn't "garbage". He didn't do anything special, but he also wasn't turning the ball over or making very dumb decisions. He was very average.
                              well he had one free shot from top of box he managed to kick off his standing leg that im sure if ARJ had done would be nail in his coffin (rightfully so). Considering how late on that was it was a big moment

As for his general play, most actions he held the ball for way too long instead of moving it on quickly. He was definitely struggling to regularly get the better of Herenveen's RB, and after a failed take on attempt would finally end up passing to the open guy.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                well he had one free shot from top of box he managed to kick off his standing leg that im sure if ARJ had done would be nail in his coffin (rightfully so). Considering how late on that was it was a big moment

As for his general play, most actions he held the ball for way too long instead of moving it on quickly. He was definitely struggling to regularly get the better of Herenveen's RB, and after a failed take on attempt would finally end up passing to the open guy.
                                He also had a few instances of beating the defender and putting in a solid pass/cross in the box and also some nice long passes. Both Sofascore a d Whoscored have him at team average (6.7 and 6.3).

Overall of course Dilruson was the best winger today followed by Alireza despite the small sample size. Just think "Garbage" is a bit harsh. (Would not call JB's last season that either).

Comment

Working...
                                X