X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

In the rest of world nether.

Which division?
    They promoted to Azadegan League last season.

Comment

Had the match on in the background.

He was meh today. Seemed rusty and you could hear slot yelling at him to press more and move up field.

Had a nice long shot that was saved, but other than that, your run of the mill sub-par Alireza match. A lot intercepted passes, off target crosses and turnovers.

It's just one friendly though, so let's see how the weekend goes.

Comment

not sure what ends up happening with him but the impending doom reports have been going for almost a year? Dutch were certain he would get shipped off to greece in the winter, then he ended up actually playing good mins in most of the key matches, including the deep EL run thereafter.

As far as their finances go, the sale of Kokcu you would think gave them the funds to do a lot more than usual. ITs not like alireza was in a position to ask for a giant wage when he joined from brighton that would be limiting their flexibility in the market now.

As far as I am concerned torabi should be our first choice winger, after that allahyar and after him Gholi/ARJ. Taremi and Sardar occupying the other 2 forward positions in a front 3.

Comment

did nobody mention he started in the friendly today?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            did nobody mention he started in the friendly today?
            He started the 2nd half

Comment

Slot said today that the technical staff have not told Alireza he's unwanted.

But he made it clear that Alireza isn't guaranteed minutes, and that it's up to him if he wants to accept that role (rotation player) or not.

Reading between the lines, Alireza is probably not thrilled about being in that position and might have communicated that he wants more playing time. So slot is saying "if you don't like it, there's the door".

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Slot said today that the technical staff have not told Alireza he's unwanted.

But he made it clear that Alireza isn't guaranteed minutes, and that it's up to him if he wants to accept that role (rotation player) or not.

Reading between the lines, Alireza is probably not thrilled about being in that position and might have communicated that he wants more playing time. So slot is saying "if you don't like it, there's the door".
                I actually don’t mind this. Slot knows what ARJ is capable of, and wants him to rise to the occasion, or else be content with scrappy minutes off the bench.

Slot will continue to rotate his wingers this year, and it will be up to ARJ to seize the opportunity. This will be his last season to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post

I actually don’t mind this. Slot knows what ARJ is capable of, and wants him to rise to the occasion, or else be content with scrappy minutes off the bench.

Slot will continue to rotate his wingers this year, and it will be up to ARJ to seize the opportunity. This will be his last season to do so.
                  I think its a tough situation. If I was Alireza I would have my eye open for other opportunities just in case.
                  Igor Paixao made a good showing of himself at the club. He is young and has potential to be the best winger. Meanwhile Idrissi and Dilrosun are still there and they are around the same level as AJ. Walemark is still there too lurking in the background. But I do think Ali can do better than what he did last year. He will come into this season with more comfort and confidence.

Comment

^ Idrissi was on loan, and has returned to sevilla.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Thanks. That is good to know. Staying ain't so bad then . Fight on AJ!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                          What do you know dadash?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Thats bad news. I think he was one of their key player in the second half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Thats bad news. I think he was one of their key player in the second half of the season.
                              Yep
                              he was the steady Eddie starting Left Winger for much of last season ..!
                              im fairly sure kachal will transfer in another, possibly a better replacement & I don’t think he rates Ali all that much for Left wing..!?
                              ali’s main competition for RW min is gonna be that youngster Paxio who came on quiet strong late last season ..! He may also get shifted down CAM & Lw in pre-season for kachal to see if he is worth keeping around as an auxiliary all around attacking player..!:/

Comment

He played some part today in a friendly 0-0 draw against USG. Eckert Ayensa started for the opponents.

Comment

Working...
                                X