This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    I would say last season was horrendous, this season was average (some very good games, some very very tokhmi games, mostly average at best games).
    18 goal contributions and winning a league title is “average”?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      I would say last season was horrendous, this season was average (some very good games, some very very tokhmi games, mostly average at best games).
      I went into this at the end of last season, so not going to dig it up again, but...
      According to who scored and Sofascore data, after Sinesterra, he was statistically no better or worse than Nelson or Walemark last season. He was very very average. He just seemed relatively bad in some people's eyes because the expectations were high.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Seems like Slot came close to an agreement with Spurs.
        Will be interesting to see what will happen to JB if Slot leaves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Can’t be anything too good ..! If that happens
        kachal handle his situation as good as possible, probably mostly because he was his desired purchase to begin with..!?
        if a new guy comes in there is no love lust involved, Ali will have to perform his paychecks worth ( which is relatively pretty hand$ome) or he’d be pushed out or forced to make other compromises in leu of minutes..!

Comment

ARJ is not at the Spurs level. I like the guy and hope he can get to that level but he has shown he is not the player we thought he was or could be. He fights week in and week out for his position at Feyenoord.

Comment

Seems like Slot to Tottenham is pretty much complete, he is likely to bring Kokcu with him

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
              ARJ is not at the Spurs level. I like the guy and hope he can get to that level but he has shown he is not the player we thought he was or could be. He fights week in and week out for his position at Feyenoord.
              In a way, that’s the perfect description of Tottenham itself.

Comment

hahah funniest sh*t i've read today
                Iranian media are making rumors about Potter taking over feyenord

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Bruhhhhh that would be freaking hilarious and horrific all at the same time. But mannnnnn if AJ were to follow slot back to England and succeed there….wow….that would be the biggest middle finger to potter ever.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

18 goal contributions and winning a league title is “average”?
                    I a league where some random farmer can score 20+ goals, and JB only scores 5 and assists 7.. Being a sub most of the time (only 11 starts), with his competition being quite shite...

Yes I think that's pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Bruhhhhh that would be freaking hilarious and horrific all at the same time. But mannnnnn if AJ were to follow slot back to England and succeed there….wow….that would be the biggest middle finger to potter ever.
                      ARJ moving to Tottenham would be very risky. If Slot fail in tottenham that means he will be back to square 1. Never move to a club because of the manager. Move to the a club if you're wanted by their club management team.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

It may be another stop on his way back to the Swedish 4th division, which is really more at his level
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

slot is staying per fabrizio romano

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            slot is staying per fabrizio romano
                            Apparently Feyenoord want a really high fee to let him go, and Slot open to a move but not desperate.

I think realistically he leads Feyenoord to a 3rd place finish in the group stage of CL and ends up in EL again.

Alireza will probably stick around until the winter transfer window, fighting over sub minutes with Walemark and whoever they sign to replace Dilruson.

Also, fwiw, I'm not saying Alireza as he is right now good enough to Spurs. I was just saying that since Slot seems to like him, he had a chance to follow his coach to bigger club had he lived up to the exceptions when he initially moved back to Holland.

Comment

Latest update: Slot commits to Feyenoord. Rules out move

Comment

he signed till 2026, why would he also leave now that they're playing CL next season?
                                https://fb.watch/kMNYM4h6ZS/

Comment

Working...
                                X