X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the bench.

Comment

JB is on. Playing on the left.

Just had a nice one time cross with his left to Gimenez but the latter couldn't finish.

Comment

Nice cheeky back heel assist by JB! They're up 3-1 now.

Comment

Decent appearance off the bench. Had 1 assist. Another nice pass that wasn't finished. And had a few shots that weren't on frame.

Comment

Video of cheeky assist

Comment

I believe thatโ€™s now 8 goals and 10 assists in all competitions this season

7 assists in the league (leads Feyenoord)

Comment

lovely assist and solid numbers on the season overall.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  lovely assist and solid numbers on the season overall.
                  Not bad for player you didnโ€™t (or still donโ€™t) want anywhere near TM huh?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Not bad for player you didnโ€™t (or still donโ€™t) want anywhere near TM huh?
                    His status pre wc and at the wc was horrendous, as most on here will attest to. He was getting plenty of mins in a good fey team but was playing so badly that there were even strong rumors of him being shipped off the panathinaikos mid season. And then of course he had a terrible wc for TM.

but since then he has picked it up tremendously and deserves a lot of credit, which I have been very ready to give him if you look through this thread.

as for TM moving forward I think having him, Gholi, and allahyar as rw options is a good balance. Really depends on form and opposition who should start. With the likes of torabi on the left side, and of course taremi who can start there we are well stacked out wide. Not even getting into younger options like Omri and shekari who are showing themselves well this year

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      I believe thatโ€™s now 8 goals and 10 assists in all competitions this season

7 assists in the league (leads Feyenoord)
                      Very solid numbers considering he was iced out at the start of the season, and was a substitute for many games.

Comment

Take a bow ARJ

Comment

Seems like Slot came close to an agreement with Spurs.
                          Will be interesting to see what will happen to JB if Slot leaves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

rofl imagine if Graham Potter takes over ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Had Alireza put in a great season in the past twos seasons, he would have certainly got a move to the Spurs with Slot (as a rotation player), since Slot likes him and he knows Slot's system.

However last season was average and this season decent (but not great).

Shame.

Comment

I would say last season was horrendous, this season was average (some very good games, some very very tokhmi games, mostly average at best games).

Comment

Working...
                                X