Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zorya having a good season. Zahedi's move wasn't wise to much competitive team and league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to ARJ. He was a major part of this title win, had critical performances down the stretch and while he may have gone off the boil particularly in the roma tie his contributions have been noted. Winning eridivisie with a team not named Ajax is a major achievement, and the crowning one of his career so far.

I prefer he stay at Feyenoord and continue to fight for mins. Its a big club and with CL next season there will be ample playing time to go around between him and Paixao on the right. Left side seems like idrissi's.

Most of all I think Slot knows how to use him to get the best out of him. When he was in bad form he shielded him from criticism by taking him out of limelight, but not totally freezing him out and ensuring he got regular game time off the bench in favorable situations or with the "B" team of sorts in lower profile games. Slowly Ali's confidence got built back up until the point where he took it on himself to really save their season in those big games vs utrecht, PSV that kickstarted his good form. That is smart management, and I think he would be wise to stick around with such a coach for as long as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Zorya having a good season. Zahedi's move wasn't wise to much competitive team and league
        Its a loan and it ends in june. so if zorya make it he'll make it too.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Most of all I think Slot knows how to use him to get the best out of him. When he was in bad form he shielded him from criticism by taking him out of limelight, but not totally freezing him out and ensuring he got regular game time off the bench in favorable situations or with the "B" team of sorts in lower profile games. Slowly Ali's confidence got built back up until the point where he took it on himself to really save their season in those big games vs utrecht, PSV that kickstarted his good form. That is smart management, and I think he would be wise to stick around with such a coach for as long as possible.
          That is called player management, something that an unnamed manager (wink wink) was not able to do if his life depended on it.

Congrats to Ali. Well deserved.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Damesh garm!

Comment

Winning eridivisie with a team not named Ajax is a major achievement, and the crowning one of his career so far.
              That's not entirely true as PSV and Ajax are in a neck and neck race the last 50 years, with period of form drop. The last couple of years PSV had a form drop, but I expect them to be dominant in the coming future.

More on the on-topic side, Congrats to Ali. Eventhough he struggled a lot even this year and eventhough he was the star Feyenoord was hoping him to be, He still contributed to winning the league.

Comment

Winning eridivisie with a team not named Ajax is a major achievement, and the crowning one of his career so far.
                That's not entirely true as PSV and Ajax are in a neck and neck race the last 50 years, with periods of form drop from . The last couple of years PSV had a form drop, but I expect them to be dominant in the coming future.

More on the on-topic side, Congrats to Ali. Eventhough he struggled a lot even this year and eventhough he wasn't the star Feyenoord was hoping him to be, He still contributed to winning the league.

I would advice him to leave though, as I don't think he'll have a chance of getting decent playing time next year.

Comment

What a season by Alireza! Moving back to Holland really helped him excel, sad how much time he lost in Brighton. But he has an amazing track record in Holland and I’m happy to see he be successful
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

well deserved

Comment

He is a fighter and Im glad he has shown all his doubters wrong. The amount off pessimism through this season and cycle was truly something else.

ARJ is a fighter, no doubt. But he is also a confidence player and Im glad he is around people in a team that values him. He is a type of player that react to the player-fan dynamic too and thats why i always stressed the importance of iranians supporting him unconditionally

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

That's not entirely true as PSV and Ajax are in a neck and neck race the last 50 years, with period of form drop. The last couple of years PSV had a form drop, but I expect them to be dominant in the coming future.

More on the on-topic side, Congrats to Ali. Eventhough he struggled a lot even this year and eventhough he was the star Feyenoord was hoping him to be, He still contributed to winning the league.
                        Neck and neck race? The last time PSV became champion, Corona was known as an alcoholic drink.

Comment

Alireza has quite the resume in Dutch football now

Champion of Eerste Divisie
                          Champion of Eredivisie

Player of the year in Eerste Divisie
                          Top scorer of Eredivisie

Comment

You can say all you want about JB’s skills and game, however his professionalism is second to none. If our other players had an ounce of his dedication, they would be household names in the world and wrecking the top leagues week in week out.

Comment

^ rofl @ Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post

Neck and neck race? The last time PSV became champion, Corona was known as an alcoholic drink.
                                Ajax has won it 4 times since then, but before that they didn't win shit for 6 years. As I said, both clubs have their ups and downs.

Comment

Working...
                                X