Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I wonder how he would’ve done in the Bundesliga had AZ sold him to Wolfsburg in that double package deal with Weghorst in 2018. But they wanted more money and Brighton/Leicester were the only offers AZ would accept.

As fans of AJ and of our top players we always “what if this” and “what if that..”. At the end of the day I think he was just destined to be where he is today. There’s no point in going in circles.

He said one big reason he chose Feyenoord was so he can bounce back and get to a bigger league. I still believe with his work rate, discipline, and talent he’s still got it in him to play in one of the top 5 leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
      lol, Mo Salah has failed his way all the way to the top of the profession. And what could be more reasonable than comparing JB to the top player in the league in deciding if he sucks or not. FYI, JB already made it to the PL, got thousands of minutes of play time, banked a bunch of highlights, and he has several million proofs for it all in the bank. Like a good aging professional player he should go where they are willing to pay him the most and not worry about fan's fantasies.
      I love our fans

Comment

JB on the bench

Comment

Fey up 2-0 at HT

i suppose Ali wont come in until later in 2nd half ?

i think Fey will be crowned champs today if win ... it would be nice to have ali on pitch at whistle end for the cele..!!

Comment

damn
            paxcio scores a beauty of a goal to pretty much put a bow on the championship crown..!! :/
            other winger scoring in first half
            they are now up 3-0 and well underway to lift the crown .... Ali not likely to feature until very late now ..??

Comment

JB coming on in 62nd minute

Comment

nevermind.... i was wrong to assume he'd likely to be a trash min sub today..!!
                61'
                Ali looks set to be brought on soon....getting instructions on bench and now coming on

classy move from the kachal to give him the well due recognition ..!!

Comment

who that keep yelling ALI ..... ALLLLI....??

Kachal..?

Comment

KAMPIOENEN,,,,, KAMPIOENEN,,,,,'

OLE.... OLE........OLE...!!

Congrats to Ali and and all the crazy asss Feyenoord fans..!!

Comment

Next up AEK let's gooooo!!! 💪🏻🚀🏆

Comment

Congratulations to Ali, his first league Title. very well deserved for a hardworking player like him. Damesh garm.

Comment

“LEKER MAN!”

Comment

So who do we have in champions league next year?

Moharami , Mehdi , ARJ.... possibly ehsan and milad, and sardar ( if they win Europa). who else?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              So who do we have in champions league next year?

Moharami , Mehdi , ARJ.... possibly ehsan and milad, and sardar ( if they win Europa). who else?
                              Doesn't Dinamo Zagreb also have to play qualifiers? Flashscore says 'Champions League - Qualification' (same for AEK). For Fey and other teams going directly it says 'Champions League - Group stage'.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Doesn't Dinamo Zagreb also have to play qualifiers? Flashscore says 'Champions League - Qualification' (same for AEK). For Fey and other teams going directly it says 'Champions League - Group stage'.
                                Yea you're right. Add Shahab Zadehi to the list as they have a chance to make it to champions league play-offs

So :
                                Mehdi from Porto
                                ARJ from Feyenord

Possible:
                                Ehsan + Milad - Aek Athens
                                Moharami - Zagreb
                                Sardar - Bayer 04
                                Shahab Zahedi - Zorya

If saman move to Malmo then he will also have a chance .

Imagine having 7 reps from iran in Champions league

Comment

Working...
                                X