This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

GN doesn't hate legionnaires. He's just not convincing. He was trying to get Dejagah in TM in 2007, but he wasn't as convincing as CQ.
    Dejagah Was a big thing back then, I am sure GN don't know this Dennis guy existence, I also wonder how he will communicate with him

Comment

I remember I use to talk to Danny Karbassiyoon back in teh day and tried to convince him to join TM. Really nice guy. He had his sights on the USA but was proud of his Iranian roots.

Maybe I should reach out to Dennis.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        I remember I use to talk to Danny Karbassiyoon back in teh day and tried to convince him to join TM. Really nice guy. He had his sights on the USA but was proud of his Iranian roots.

Maybe I should reach out to Dennis.
        please do!

Comment

His dad is even half persian right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is 26 btw

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              His dad is even half persian right?

His father is half-Iranian. Either way, good enough to get him an Iranian passport. That's all he needs before TM can go after him. But he has to get that first.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
              X