Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a number we can call to make sure we don't repeat 8 year mistakes?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
      i just talk to the iff lady again
      she thanked me for caring so much,
      and she said i should call in the afternoon
      when dabir koal is there around 4 pm
      which is 3:30am here.(i see what i can do about that)
      I ASKED HER is it true majedi and skicic got
      in a physical altercation?
      she said she dont know
      i asked her any chance cq is cimung back?
      she said iff always look imprive teammelli
      THAT RIGHT THERE IS GOOD NEWS what she said.
      Kateb I called. The receptionist said only 2 women work at IFF. The receceptionist herself and the cleaning lady. Who did you speak with??? LOl [emoji38] [emoji1787] [emoji23] she did mention a former employee who is now in jail with her husband for embezzlement!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Kateb I called. The receptionist said only 2 women work at IFF. The receceptionist herself and the cleaning lady. Who did you speak with??? LOl [emoji38] [emoji1787] [emoji23] she did mention a former employee who is now in jail with her husband for embezzlement!
        I can't tell if you guys are trolling or serious anymore. LOL

Comment

I am gonna play along and assume you guys are serious. I have tried to write my message in such a way that will play on Iranian government sentiments/beliefs. For the record, I am not at all as nationalistic as this email implies...
          Maybe it will work? My email below.
          Hello,
          I am a dedicated Iranian national team fan from Canada. I have watched every single minute of every single Iran game in the last 12 years.
          Firstly, I want to let you know how sorry I was to hear that the Canada friendly was cancelled, and that I appreciate your hard work in setting up that friendly.

Secondly, I want to explicitly state what has become painfully obvious to our entire nation: Skocic CANNOT perform at the world cup. He is a good man, I am sure. But shepherding Iran at the world cup is beyond his capabilities. I know it, you know it, and the whole team knows it.

Please, for the love of God and Iran, bring back Carlos Queiroz. He is the only man that can take over at this late stage, and give us a chance of beating the USA.

The USA is a country which has gone out of its way in the last 40 years to make the lives of Iranians as miserable as possible. In fact, while soccer is the national pastime of our country, the USA does not even consider soccer to be one of their top 3 sports. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be for our great country to be beaten by the USA?
          Never again will we have a chance to show the world our superiority over the USA in such a public event. Do not miss your chance.

Make our country proud, and beat the USA by bringing back CQ.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            she works
            RAVABETEH BINOLMELALI.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
              I am gonna play along and assume you guys are serious. I have tried to write my message in such a way that will play on Iranian government sentiments/beliefs. For the record, I am not at all as nationalistic as this email implies...
              Maybe it will work? My email below.
              keep the emails coming
              there is hope

Comment

call this #
                and ask her
                how many times
                a guy from l.a ha called
                fom team melli radio lol.
                if she said les than 11 times she is lieing
                i dont need to prove my self ,
                but call and veridy that i calld iff over 11 times

Comment

Agha just let the poor guys make their pizza, it's hard enough in the current economic situation in Iran without us hassling them for CQ to come back whilst they are trying to put kalbas on some stale crust which needs dollops of ketchup just to make it edible

Comment

Kateb for IFF president

Comment

Too many similar threads.

Please continue in existing threads.

Comment

Working...
                      X