X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golasos from Rafiei and Sarlak.

Esteghlal also whipping Teraktor.

Comment

What Esteghlal is doing to Teraktor, is something that PP wish they could ever do.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Congratulations to Nokhodi & Kateb.
        Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Congrats to Red lovers. Great championship indeed.

Mashti kojaei????

Persepolis never disappoints..... never....
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Congratulations to all Persepolis fans around the world. We are the champions again.

Well deserved and well fought in a very tough and competitive league.

This was the best league we had in years.

Comment

Champions!!! Another one to add to the trophy room!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Faghat Perspolis โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท it was a nice race though, Sepahan would have deserved the title too this years.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Congrats to all Persepolis fans, very tight battle, good job by Yahya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also good to see Ghaedi performing, he just came short a goal to win top scorer which was won for second time by Moghanlou

Comment

No way to stop PP with ref, goverment and tabani from former pp players on their side. Kasif tarin ghahremani tarikh nooshe joonetoon.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        No way to stop PP with ref, goverment and tabani from former pp players on their side. Kasif tarin ghahremani tarikh nooshe joonetoon.
                        So league last year was tamiz and all pf sudden is kasif lol
                        Come on man!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

So league last year was tamiz and all pf sudden is kasif lol
                          Come on man!

No way it was. Ss played terrible football last season. They won the league with the BS penalties that was called for them. Pp and Ss are both the same.

Comment

Congrats to my fellow Perspolisis. All too 3 teams had their roller coaster journey throughout the season. This was one of the most intense and impossible to predict PGPLs that I can remember. 3 teams fighting for the title. At some point Perspolis and Sepahan had a 7-9 point edge over the second team, but somehow lost the lead. Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

No way it was. Ss played terrible football last season. They won the league with the BS penalties that was called for them. Pp and Ss are both the same.
                              Esteghlal last season was like Arsenal of 2003-2004. Just too good. A lot of those draws we had last season should have been wins.
                              Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Esteghlal last season was like Arsenal of 2003-2004. Just too good. A lot of those draws we had last season should have been wins.
                                Not convinced. Esteghlal played better football this season under Sapinto then last season under Majidi. Majidis game plan was not to concede and win every game 1-0 with BS penalty. Sapintoโ€™s esteghlal had much better offense. I give you guys credit though you guys won the league last season with a decent margin and no losses which is tough to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X