Persian Gulf Pro League 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Aftabeye Abi behtareh??? LOL.. I know where it is burning.. put some ice on it bro.
    Joftetoon ye gohi hastid Farghi nadareh aftabash abi bashe ya ghermez longo kiseh hokoomati

Comment

^ Bad khodet cheh gohi hasti?? PP at least is sarvar e SS. Ba in k.shera bejaee nemiresi so calm the F down. If you don't support either teams or any other then get the hell out of this thread.

Instead of all this BS you're posting here go do something useful instead.

Last edited by webmaster; 05-08-2023, 10:38 AM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        ^ Bad khodet cheh gohi hasti?? PP at least is sarvar e SS. Ba in k.shera bejaee nemiresi so calm the F down. If you don't support either teams or any other then get the hell out of this thread.

Instead of all this BS you're posting here go do something useful instead.

I support sepahan. I don’t give 2 shits about long and kiseh. Shoma ham be kasif boodaneton eftekhar konid eybi nadareh. Next time spend some time looking at my other posts before you comment.

Comment

^ I did.. but I guess you are more dirty than what you think you are. So perhaps we PP & SS fans should call you Sepahan fans "Shashooha" that's why you're yellow ok? I guess you haven't learned respect in your life but here is not your Khaleh's house and things can have crazy turns. Yeah REAL LIFE LESSONS.

Banned for one week.

I hope when you get back you forget this attitude. OR your ban will be extended. I hope you give two shits to this now.
          Last edited by webmaster; 05-08-2023, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            Joftetoon ye gohi hastid Farghi nadareh aftabash abi bashe ya ghermez longo kiseh hokoomati
            Seriously dude
            How old are you?🙄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will Torabi get his 10000th penalty of the season tomorrow?

Comment

Lol ha ha ha

Comment

Ready for the multiplex?

Comment

PP scores an Offside goal that goes uncalled obviously.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Great goal and work.
                      No angles showing it being offside, but the usual complaints from the teams that get penalties in the 89th minute routinely, and their debt paid for with no questions 2x over.

Comment

What a joke this forouzan is

Comment

Great work by Persepolis.
                          It's going down to the last game of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Great goal and work.
                            No angles showing it being offside, but the usual complaints from the teams that get penalties in the 89th minute routinely, and their debt paid for with no questions 2x over.

Luckily the match is broadcast on YouTube so you can go and rewind and stop the video frame and check it out for yourself. It was an offside just like how last week's Penalty was no foul. It's ok though, we are all used to this by now. Can't expect anything better from the Pro Basiji League.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Luckily the match is broadcast on YouTube so you can go and rewind and stop the video frame and check it out for yourself. It was an offside just like how last week's Penalty was no foul. It's ok though, we are all used to this by now. Can't expect anything better from the Pro Basiji League.
                              They gifted you the league last year. You've had 2 criminal CEOs at least and all their gandkari gets cleaned up. They pay your debts, while Persepolis' money is still blocked by AFC and FIFA.

Crocodile tears by Esteghlal fans.

Comment

It's over PP is champion, Sepahan rid with that unnecessary draw against malavan.

I have to reckon PP play pleasant football even if I don't like most of their players. I would like to see them against a strong opposition.

Gol gohar isn't very good, disappointed by khodabandelou. He has a good potential but nowhere the one Ezza had in malavan
                                ​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X