Persian Gulf Pro League 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

If Iranian medias don't hype IPL and our club that much, fan will drop their Irrealistic and useless expectations. If the same medias starts to glorifying more our legionnaires struggle in Europe rather than reject like ghaedi and Moghanlou because they score some tokhmi goal against petroshimi rezaabad, it will be a good start
    That will never happen.
    Demand is huge for pgl inside of iran...
    dont take this in awrong way, i likee your posts and
    your futball knowledge,
    but
    I disagree with you on this subject 100%.your way
    eventually will make us syria and lebnon of Asia football......

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

That will never happen.
      Demand is huge for pgl inside of iran...
      dont take this in awrong way, i likee your posts and
      your futball knowledge,
      but
      I disagree with you on this subject 100%.your way
      eventually will make us syria and lebnon of Asia football......
      Why we would become syria or Lebanon with this way?

Comment

I will reply to your question later.

Comment

They already do
          there is under 25 years old sahmiyeh..
          Under 23 sahmiyeh....
          under 21 sahmiyeh..

Problem is the club fans and pressure they
          Put on their teams to win....
          in tehran fans are different, little more civilized regarding their teams(they go in front of majles and team head quater and protest)
          but SHAHRESTANI FANS their teams drop
          points couple match they be waiting outside of the head coaches home, or the person responsible for
          Hiring and firing of that coach.
          Hmm interesting. Could you explain how many U25,U23,U21 sahmiyeh each team need to have?
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Hmm interesting. Could you explain how many U25,U23,U21 sahmiyeh each team need to have?
            Each team get 20 senior players...
            after that the sahmiyed kicks in.
            If I recall correctly is total of 7 sahmiyeh
            between 21 to 25...2 between 23 to 25, and 5 between 21 to 23.....under 21 if i recall correctly aslan sahmiyeh hesab nemishe and can get call up and play even during the season.
            thats why when yahya said i play with omid team,
            He can technically do that with 5 u-23 players plus unlimited call up from u21....
            which pp did call up 12 u-21 players when yahya was pissed to send his omid team.
            Anyone need to correct me on this welcome to do so I am pretty sure If I didn't explained it 100% accurately , It's 90% I explained it right.

Comment

They are wrong imo. The day we will switch to long term objectives and development over useless short term results, we will improve
              If a certain lineup is working and getting results most head coaches tend to keep it afloat with a few minor changes here or there. This doesn’t jus happen in Iran.

Comment

Each team get 20 senior players...
                after that the sahmiyed kicks in.
                If I recall correctly is total of 7 sahmiyeh
                between 21 to 25...2 between 23 to 25, and 5 between 21 to 23.....under 21 if i recall correctly aslan sahmiyeh hesab nemishe and can get call up and play even during the season.
                thats why when yahya said i play with omid team,
                He can technically do that with 5 u-23 players plus unlimited call up from u21....
                which pp did call up 12 u-21 players when yahya was pissed to send his omid team.
                Anyone need to correct me on this welcome to do so I am pretty sure If I didn't explained it 100% accurately , It's 90% I explained it right.
                Ok thank you. So basically out of 27 players, 20 players could be 35 years old lol. That is basically 2 starting lineups 😅

This rule is too soft and will never solve the problem.
                At least 12-13 players out of 27 need to be U23 to have an effect.

Also WTF is the point of U25 sahmiyeh?
                Over 23 and you’re a senior player lol

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

our number 1 strength, and what has kept our football
                  top 5 in Asia for all these years ARE THE FANS, and then the media....pgl is progress our football
                  has made from early 1980s which soccer was dead,to mid 80s which tehran league was the most important league, to azadegan in the 90s and finally progressing to become pro league 20+ years go... FANS INTEREST, AND football media
                  crazy coverage of football is responsible for this progress.we have come along way. The media super coverage on football has pushed people to keep the interest high among population, and keeping football pretty a live all over iran. MAJORITY OF PGL FANS ARE SHAHRESTAni, alot of interest among area don't have pgl team THEY EVEN FOLLOW IT MORE and are more fanatic..iran is not only tehran, the amount of followers pgl has in villages is crazy..over 35% of iran population live in villages.some small cities their pride is they have 1 or 2 players just playing in pgl....

NOW BASE ON WHAT u say have the media stop
                  Hyping these pgl players(these players are god in certain area) if the media do that it will stop the fan interest slowly, and very soon the interest for soccer will decrease among the population, and since our soccer strength is base on its fan base ,
                  our soccer will drop big time ,and we be out of asia top 6(with no fields,no proper youth development ,with out media and it's fans WE DROP FAST), Right now if we lose a friendly match
                  in tm level ,fans would go crazy ,that's evidence of fan interest and fan strenght,and soccer media is responsible for this greatness of our fans.our fans are priceless. Media needs to push persian league players as stars, the more the better.....
                  Under a right system what I am saying DO NOT Make sense,but we don't have right system, so the situation we in to keep what we have = keep fan interest high on pgl,and have media over hype ghaedi,omri,maganlou s of the league to keep the interst in the league high=better tm with the situation we in from strong pgl....

Ps. YES IF U WATCH EPL, THEN WATCH
                  PGL game , pgl is crap...but if like me only league u follow and watch is the pgl THAN U NEVER SAY PGL IS CRAP.

Comment

our number 1 strength, and what has kept our football
                    top 5 in Asia for all these years ARE THE FANS, and then the media....pgl is progress our football
                    has made from early 1980s which soccer was dead,to mid 80s which tehran league was the most important league, to azadegan in the 90s and finally progressing to become pro league 20+ years go... FANS INTEREST, AND football media
                    crazy coverage of football is responsible for this progress.we have come along way. The media super coverage on football has pushed people to keep the interest high among population, and keeping football pretty a live all over iran. MAJORITY OF PGL FANS ARE SHAHRESTAni, alot of interest among area don't have pgl team THEY EVEN FOLLOW IT MORE and are more fanatic..iran is not only tehran, the amount of followers pgl has in villages is crazy..over 35% of iran population live in villages.some small cities their pride is they have 1 or 2 players just playing in pgl....

NOW BASE ON WHAT u say have the media stop
                    Hyping these pgl players(these players are god in certain area) if the media do that it will stop the fan interest slowly, and very soon the interest for soccer will decrease among the population, and since our soccer strength is base on its fan base ,
                    our soccer will drop big time ,and we be out of asia top 6(with no fields,no proper youth development ,with out media and it's fans WE DROP FAST), Right now if we lose a friendly match
                    in tm level ,fans would go crazy ,that's evidence of fan interest and fan strenght,and soccer media is responsible for this greatness of our fans.our fans are priceless. Media needs to push persian league players as stars, the more the better.....
                    Under a right system what I am saying DO NOT Make sense,but we don't have right system, so the situation we in to keep what we have = keep fan interest high on pgl,and have media over hype ghaedi,omri,maganlou s of the league to keep the interst in the league high=better tm with the situation we in from strong pgl....

Ps. YES IF U WATCH EPL, THEN WATCH
                    PGL game , pgl is crap...but if like me only league u follow and watch is the pgl THAN U NEVER SAY PGL IS CRAP.
                    Most iranian football fans are fan of big clubs like Barcelona or real madrid or United. So if media stop overhyping IPL so much, people demands for football will still be met with European football which is largely convered in Iran medias.
                    I don't think iranians from village or city get motivated by football in watching Pourghaz and his belly or Sarlak unable to complete a easy pass. They get motivated by Messi, CR7, etc..

Among the best iranian players, we have two categories : our euro legionnaires and our IPL forever/PG arab countries. I don't say stop the coverage of IPL but overhype much more our legionnaires than the second category. it is called reward for ambition and meritocracy.
                    Having successful legionnaires in top club and scoring against the very best should be the goal at the club level.

Comment

Most iranian football fans are fan of big clubs like Barcelona or real madrid or United. So if media stop overhyping IPL so much, people demands for football will still be met with European football which is largely convered in Iran medias.
                      I don't think iranians from village or city get motivated by football in watching Pourghaz and his belly or Sarlak unable to complete a easy pass. They get motivated by Messi, CR7, etc..

Among the best iranian players, we have two categories : our euro legionnaires and our IPL forever/PG arab countries. I don't say stop the coverage of IPL but overhype much more our legionnaires than the second category. it is called reward for ambition and meritocracy.
                      Having successful legionnaires in top club and scoring against the very best should be the goal at the club level.
                      I would go as far as to say 80% of 85 million population is either pp or ss fans ,specially in small cities and villages are more fanatic.....teams out of tehran have huge followers in their home states...fans=media coverage =strong pgl = better quality of transfers. Strong pgl =better tm.....players like mehdi,alahyar ,they didn't come from Barcelona or madrid...they came from pgl.
                      More coverage. More support ,more hyping super stars=better tm......

Persian football media does a great job cover both demostic and forigner leagues........they give alot of coverage to Persians transferring to other leagues too.....what do u want them to do more?
                      show Saeed ezatolahi 2nd division team play live on national tv?

Comment

I would go as far as to say 80% of 85 million population is either pp or ss fans ,specially in small cities and villages are more fanatic.....teams out of tehran have huge followers in their home states...fans=media coverage =strong pgl = better quality of transfers. Strong pgl =better tm.....players like mehdi,alahyar ,they didn't come from Barcelona or madrid...they came from pgl.
                        More coverage. More support ,more hyping super stars=better tm......

Persian football media does a great job cover both demostic and forigner leagues........they give alot of coverage to Persians transferring to other leagues too.....what do u want them to do more?
                        show Saeed ezatolahi 2nd division team play live on national tv?
                        Fans, medias and players in Iran all knows IPL isn't worth jack shit. But they enter a comedy where PP is equal to Barcelona and such. From fans going mad and protesting, to media overhyping our mediocre and far from being ideal model players, to players having to behave like in a drama comedy when they leave PP/SS (beiro). This comedy is ridiculous and counter productive.

If overhyping a weak league and those who have no ambition was enough to make it progress, it was long time our football was in a much higher position. Ditto for a lot of football mad countries that have weak results.

I don't say to stop hyping IPL or cover Ezza 2nd Danish team. But to balance the current over glorification of IPL by switching some of it for our deserving legionnaires.
                        Becoming Euro legionnaires and succeeding there should be the goal of every IPL player. And it should be widely encouraged by any means

Comment

Fans, medias and players in Iran all knows IPL isn't worth jack shit. But they enter a comedy where PP is equal to Barcelona and such. From fans going mad and protesting, to media overhyping our mediocre and far from being ideal model players, to players having to behave like in a drama comedy when they leave PP/SS (beiro). This comedy is ridiculous and counter productive.

If overhyping a weak league and those who have no ambition was enough to make it progress, it was long time our football was in a much higher position. Ditto for a lot of football mad countries that have weak results.

I don't say to stop hyping IPL or cover Ezza 2nd Danish team. But to balance the current over glorification of IPL by switching some of it for our deserving legionnaires.
                          Becoming Euro legionnaires and succeeding there should be the goal of every IPL player. And it should be widely encouraged by any means
                          Which legionnaires don't get coverage..
                          they get so much coverage for the minutes they play is hilarious..even our legionnaires team mates get coverage ...

I am just sick and tired of sending jewls like Delfi, and kave rezaie to these mickey mouse teams
                          And getting bums in return......next jewl will turn in to bum will be that ss kid hosseinzadeh .
                          harki k 2 ta goal zad o 3 ta pass goal dad k nabayad transfer besheh.....

Comment

Which legionnaires don't get coverage..
                            they get so much coverage for the minutes they play is hilarious..even our legionnaires team mates get coverage ...

I am just sick and tired of sending jewls like Delfi, and kave rezaie to these mickey mouse teams
                            And getting bums in return......next jewl will turn in to bum will be that ss kid hosseinzadeh .
                            harki k 2 ta goal zad o 3 ta pass goal dad k nabayad transfer besheh.....
                            Look to all iranian sports newspapers front-page. At best you have taremi in small in the corner when he scored important goal.
                            The only time a legionnaire is the main title of these newspapers is when there is rumors about them joining IPL.

Champions league and euro leagues favor random games over our legionnaires ones.

Comment

Look to all iranian sports newspapers front-page. At best you have taremi in small in the corner when he scored important goal.
                              The only time a legionnaire is the main title of these newspapers is when there is rumors about them joining IPL.

Champions league and euro leagues favor random games over our legionnaires ones.
                              People that still buy news papers are fanatic pgl
                              supporters😅 those are the fans I am talking about
                              live in small cities, villages, their love starts with pgl , then 2nd is European league which is
                              free on tv almost every night.......

Sites like varzesh 3, khabar varzeshi 2 main internet sites with massive traffic daily,
                              THEY COVER THE COLOR OF UNDERWEAR
                              SARDAR TEam maTes wear........

Have u ask your self this question
                              Maybe our players are not good enough to play
                              In super 5 leagues?

U think mehdi would have half the goals and assist playing in one of major top 5 leagues in Europe?

Comment

People that still buy news papers are fanatic pgl
                                supporters😅 those are the fans I am talking about
                                live in small cities, villages, their love starts with pgl , then 2nd is European league which is
                                free on tv almost every night.......

Sites like varzesh 3, khabar varzeshi 2 main internet sites with massive traffic daily,
                                THEY COVER THE COLOR OF UNDERWEAR
                                SARDAR TEam maTes wear........

Have u ask your self this question
                                Maybe our players are not good enough to play
                                In super 5 leagues?

U think mehdi would have half the goals and assist playing in one of major top 5 leagues in Europe?

I think we have players that are able to do decent in top 5 league. But the sample of Iranians going there is so small that some think it is not for us. Of course those who don't try their luck don't fail. Easy isn't it?

The few that went there went through all sort of shit, from ghoddos fifa suspension, to coach change at the worst time to the traditional injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X