Persian Gulf Pro League 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    A draw would be perfect but i think you guys will win (unfortunately lol).
    Will there be fans in the stadium?
    Fans are allowed.
    Around 40k tickets have been sold.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Beiro
      Esmaeilifar - Faraji - Gvelesiani - Nemati
      Sarlak - Kamyabinia
      Sadeghi - Rafiei - Torabi
      Abdi

PAG hasn't received his ITC from China yet and Locadia is not fit enough. Pakdel and Temirov are on the bench.
      Hope Abdi can get the job done today. Apparently, this is going to be Temirov's last game.
      Incredible, yet we have people who want PAG to start at the world cup.
      The guy is going to need at least 6 months just to get up to speed.

Comment

So depressing seeing Kamal and Sasan as the captains today. 2 players that should be retired by now.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Foolad putting organized pressure on PP's backline and causing us to turnover the ball a lot. Also pretty good on the counter but the final touch isn't clinical.

PP also playing a high line but not as successful as Foolad in putting pressure. Relying a lot on individual player efforts to get to the net.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            Tractor had a belgian coach who had a pretty good resume.
            Can't remember his name though...
            Did you mean Georges Leekens?

Comment

Only watched from min 60-70 so far…..persepolis was playing a very nice passing game in that time. Not sure outside that 10 min how we have been doing but I liked what I saw from an attacking perspective. Need someone decisive in the box to put one away….wish locadia was available today.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Coulibaly continues to be one of the best PGPL imports of recent years.

Comment

Very good result 👍
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

PP was toothless upfront. Torabi missed a sitter in the first half. They really need Locadia to do something for them this season otherwise, it's going to be a long season for the Reds.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      PP was toothless upfront. Torabi missed a sitter in the first half. They really need Locadia to do something for them this season otherwise, it's going to be a long season for the Reds.
                      Sepahan will be tricky, but i predict us to wrap it up by week 28.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        He apparently doesn’t even have match fitness for 10 minutes !

Comment

No conceded goals after two games is good. No scored goals on the other side is worrisome.

Abdi was very toothless again. Barely made any runs, put almost no pressure on the opponent, couldn't get past his man, didn't win any headers despite his height. I thought Pakdel did much better than him, at least he made some runs. Abdi hasn't scored since almost 6 months and it doesn't look like he would've had a better season than last year, even if Locadia wasn't signed. Now that Diabate is going to join, things are not looking good for him.

I wished we could've sold him to Portugal.

Also, I don't think Ali Nemati is a very good choice at LB. He's better suited as CB. Ahmadi should get a chance vs Aluminium.

Comment

Nekonam is tactically the best Iranian coach, but his discipline and players selection definitely leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              He left Portugal ! What did I say that wasn’t true ?
                              These moves happen in regard to game time (and getting played in the correct position) with World Cup + Asian Cup around the corner.

If you're making it about colors Nokhodi, he was willing to join Persepolis and they were pursuing his case, but you already have Saeid Sadeghi.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Coulibaly continues to be one of the best PGPL imports of recent years.
                                Should call him up TM. He's been in Iran for more than 5 years!

Comment

Working...
                                X