No announcement yet.

Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please guys, chill. this is tv show combined with friendships, jokes, memories and guest of honours. It's not supposed to be a show like Misaghi or Varzesh TV. They are trying to speak as free as possible without anyone telling them what to do. For those of you who dont like the show and expect professional show, then maybe you should not watch this and watch Khiabani or Misaghi instead.

I personally love this show, the guests, the host and the friendly and memorial atmosphere. When I expect deeper analyses, I switch to Varzesh TV or Misaghi. Not that they are any good but better than nothing.

Problem with us Iranian is that we always look for shortcomings.

Comment

The show is good but the pleasantries with the legends go on for far too long. I feel like 1/3 of the show is just that! The Daei one was getting quite tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        Please guys, chill. this is tv show combined with friendships, jokes, memories and guest of honours. It's not supposed to be a show like Misaghi or Varzesh TV. They are trying to speak as free as possible without anyone telling them what to do. For those of you who dont like the show and expect professional show, then maybe you should not watch this and watch Khiabani or Misaghi instead.

I personally love this show, the guests, the host and the friendly and memorial atmosphere. When I expect deeper analyses, I switch to Varzesh TV or Misaghi. Not that they are any good but better than nothing.

Problem with us Iranian is that we always look for shortcomings.
        I love the show! adel is fine, Jamshidi is just bi mazeh and annoying tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
          The show is good but the pleasantries with the legends go on for far too long. I feel like 1/3 of the show is just that! The Daei one was getting quite tiresome.
          Ziad nooshabe bara ham baz mikoban
          I agree.. but i guess this is typical Iranian lol

Comment

Gucci interview with Adel.
            He answers some questions about why he left TM. Why he almost got kicked out of camp.
            How the TM players didn't like him at first.

Also interesting was when he was in Standard Liege, Batshuayi would tell players not to pass to Gucci.

Overall he says he has no regrets.

Ignore all the Qatar match stuff

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian - Part 2

Interesting point - he was supposed to go to Sporting Lisbon after World Cup 2018 under Jorge Jesus. However Jorge Jesus was replaced and the new coach didn't want him.
              Funny thing is new coach didn't last till November.

Because of this he went to Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Ramin Rezaeian - Part 2

Interesting point - he was supposed to go to Sporting Lisbon after World Cup 2018 under Jorge Jesus. However Jorge Jesus was replaced and the new coach didn't want him.
                Funny thing is new coach didn't last till November.

Because of this he went to Qatar.
                he also said he received an offer from an iranian club but picked qatar even though according to him the offer for the qatari club was much less, hard to believe tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post

he also said he received an offer from an iranian club but picked qatar even though according to him the offer for the qatari club was much less, hard to believe tbh
                  Agreed. That didn't sound right.

Comment

Interview with Fereydoon Zandi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Interview with Fereydoon Zandi.
                      2 amazing people in one frame. Zandi was one of the classiest Team Melli players ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

2 amazing people in one frame. Zandi was one of the classiest Team Melli players ever.

always a classy fellow. One of few Esteghlalis I would have liked to play in Persepolis.

Comment

Great interview with Zandi. He is one of my all time favorites and one of those guys who unfortunately really didn’t reach his potential or get what he deserved which was talked about….between bad timing on injuries, poor cosching/management (in both Germany and Iran), and some unwise decisions of his own he really never got what he deserved.

I didn’t know the story of his last TM camp or at least I don’t recall hearing about it at the time….he was playing so well in his time with Esteghlal and I remember being happy he was called up but for some reason can’t remember his departure. Silly decision by him to leave I think he could have played longer and helped TM but then again he did have that awful injury that pretty much ended his career. Had he stayed healthy and maintained form he would have been very useful in the 2014 for many many reasons.

Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Great interview with Zandi. He is one of my all time favorites and one of those guys who unfortunately really didn’t reach his potential or get what he deserved which was talked about….between bad timing on injuries, poor cosching/management (in both Germany and Iran), and some unwise decisions of his own he really never got what he deserved.

I didn’t know the story of his last TM camp or at least I don’t recall hearing about it at the time….he was playing so well in his time with Esteghlal and I remember being happy he was called up but for some reason can’t remember his departure. Silly decision by him to leave I think he could have played longer and helped TM but then again he did have that awful injury that pretty much ended his career. Had he stayed healthy and maintained form he would have been very useful in the 2014 for many many reasons.
                            Agree.
                            He was basically saying what's the point of a 33 year old sitting on the bench for a friendly - it can be taken up by a young player...

However I disagree with him.
                            That 2014 squad was so weak, that Zandi could probably still have contributed to it.

Also wild how his career at Kaiserslautern basically got derailed because his agent was having a fight with the club president.

Good reminder that football anywhere is full of idiots.

ALso bichareh Ferdosipour. Felt bad for him that a god damn hooligan put out his cigarette on his arm in a train in Germany.
                            He should have put media exposure on it. Instead he shut up like a mouse! I don't know why.

Comment

Working...
                            X