No announcement yet.

Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like their podcasts and interviews, but these pre and post match sessions they have had for the Asian cup are underwhelming.

It's just 90% reminiscing with retired players, no analysis, the host isn't that good, and seems poorly produced.

Not a good sign when even IRIB has better analysis.

I don't see why they don't bring on some of the podcast guys on for the analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      I really like their podcasts and interviews, but these pre and post match sessions they have had for the Asian cup are underwhelming.

It's just 90% reminiscing with retired players, no analysis, the host isn't that good, and seems poorly produced.

I don't see why they don't bring on some of the podcast guys on for the analysis.
      I agree the pre-shows can be a lot better but the podcast hosts are a bunch of show-offs man, I swear they just want to flex that they know English and keep dropping random English words in their sentences and actually for some very strange reason mock the use of Persian in their sentences. Long-term they are really helping to destroy their own language.

I actually really enjoy the post-show that Azizi and Khiabani are on. I'm really suprised on how enjoyable it is! From the host to their reporter in Qatar. Plus, they use Persian words in their sentences as oppposed to English or Arabic which I also really like for example Dorood, sepas va va va. Actually Jamshidi for all his faults as a presenter also is like this which I rate.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

I agree the pre-shows can be a lot better but the podcast hosts are a bunch of show-offs man, I swear they just want to flex that they know English and keep dropping random English words in their sentences and actually for some very strange reason mock the use of Persian in their sentences. Long-term they are really helping to destroy their own language.

I actually really enjoy the post-show that Azizi and Khiabani are on. I'm really suprised on how enjoyable it is! From the host to their reporter in Qatar. Plus, they use Persian words in their sentences as oppposed to English or Arabic which I also really like for example Dorood, sepas va va va. Actually Jamshidi for all his faults as a presenter also is like this which I rate.
        We are stucked in this kharejiparast mindset that can be harmful for our language and culture. On one hand, Arabic full entry, on the other extreme, side with western bs, that our culture & language are inferior to theirs. Then mock, be ashamed of it as a result and don't use it partially or totally

Comment

Some of you guys are far too sensitive ffs, just enjoy the show and stop nitpicking on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

We are stucked in this kharejiparast mindset that can be harmful for our language and culture. On one hand, Arabic full entry, on the other extreme, side with western bs, that our culture & language are inferior to theirs. Then mock, be ashamed of it as a result and don't use it partially or totally
            Dorood bar to. I am pleased we think alike in this regard. In fact, many Iranians are coming to this realisation not just the educated del-sooz ones. For instance, Soroosh Rafie in his interview with football360 made it a point to say dorood when he greeted Ferdosipoor in front of dalghaks like Beiro and Pouraliganji who exhibits pride in desecrating the Persian language.

Ferdowsipoor and his staff think they are being anti-establishment by increasing their use of English in their sentences. Khabar nadaran......

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
              Some of you guys are far too sensitive ffs, just enjoy the show and stop nitpicking on everything.
              Be cousinam goftam che timi hamo bebinim, chill konim. goft nice drinks bezanim yek ja mishnasam viewesh khoobe be partneramham khabar midam.

Doost dari vaziate zaboonemoon intori bashe?

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Be cousinam goftam che timi hamo bebinim, chill konim. goft nice drinks bezanim yek ja mishnasam viewesh khoobe be partneramham khabar midam.

Doost dari vaziate zaboonemoon intori bashe?
                Kheyli niceeee, mashallahh

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Pejman Jamshidi doesn't really follow football anymore.

I don't mind the reminiscing. What I do find annoying is he speaks over all the guests.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Pejman Jamshidi doesn't really follow football anymore.

I don't mind the reminiscing. What I do find annoying is he speaks over all the guests.
                    He is annoying
                    Bi mazeh actor as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interview with Masood shojaei starting soon

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/live/kjNz-XY...5b3lq3iLN21cW7

shojaei interview that will be watched after uae match and after post match discussion has been read

Comment

Pejman Jamshidi seemed like he was going to fall asleep half the interview. Come on man, wake up, you're a damn host. Stop playing too cool for this.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/live/kjNz-XY...5b3lq3iLN21cW7

shojaei interview that will be watched after uae match and after post match discussion has been read
                            It said private video ?!?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

It said private video ?!?
                              Try this one

https://youtu.be/41m893AYxoY?si=o7Z4Olue6cvMpRT1

Comment

Interview with Ali Daei:

Last edited by webmaster; 02-04-2024, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X