No announcement yet.

Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Zandi looked quite different. Love this guy!

Not sure about you folks but I enjoy watching 360 YouTube channel so much. Specially, now that Ferdosipour is more involved.

I always pause my Chrome AdBlock plug-in for the videos so they get more from the videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't like how Zandi was complaining about not playing around every coach 😂 Came off as kind of whiny. But I love the guy

Its true though that Ghotbi messed up badly by not playing him in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        Didn't like how Zandi was complaining about not playing around every coach 😂 Came off as kind of whiny. But I love the guy

Its true though that Ghotbi messed up badly by not playing him in his prime.
        I wonder if there was outside pressure not to play a "khareji" who does not know namaz or did not pay his dues etc. Someone in Vancouver should ask Mr. Ghotbi was there any outside influence in picking players, assuming he can and will speak candidly.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          I wonder if there was outside pressure not to play a "khareji" who does not know namaz or did not pay his dues etc. Someone in Vancouver should ask Mr. Ghotbi was there any outside influence in picking players, assuming he can and will speak candidly.

Yeah he said Ghotbi would make excuses and said he could not fit him in the lineup since AK8 took his position. But then again Daei played Zandi and so did Branko and GN except for the Korea game. So maybe it's a problem with him.

You always get a little skeptical when the players never admit any mistakes they made

Comment

Qotbi is from California. He never lived in Vancouver

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Qotbi is from California. He never lived in Vancouver

You are partly correct. Ghotbi has been living in Vancouver since November 2022 as the coach of Vancouver FC.

Comment

You are partly correct. Ghotbi has been living in Vancouver since November 2022 as the coach of Vancouver FC.

Oh wow I live in Vancouver and I didn't even know that

Comment

Half of TM would be cut then in that case.
                  I think it really was a case of form dropping + he is very quiet an reserved. He doesn't make alot of noise like some players.

Comment

Great interview with Hamid Alidoosti from Football360. One of the classiest people in Iranian football ever.

Comment

I just started the Zandi interview. I remember people were mocking his persian. From what I listened so far, his persian/accent isn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I just started the Zandi interview. I remember people were mocking his persian. From what I listened so far, his persian/accent isn't that bad.
                        His Persian has improved alot. Speaks very well considering he barely spoke anything before coming to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

His Persian has improved alot. Speaks very well considering he barely spoke anything before coming to Iran.
                          I am impressed

Comment

He lived in Iran for multiple years playing for IPL teams and he met his wife in Iran. With all that considered, his Persian could be better actually lol

I do like the irooni phrases he's pick up though, Sia bazi part about Ghotbi was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                              He lived in Iran for multiple years playing for IPL teams and he met his wife in Iran. With all that considered, his Persian could be better actually lol

I do like the irooni phrases he's pick up though, Sia bazi part about Ghotbi was funny.
                              When you start from zero or 30%, it is almost impossible to be better than this

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

Considering his mom is German, and he seems to have picked up Persian through a few family visits, I actually think his rate of progress is very good.
                                He went from "kheyli aragh khordim" to conversational Persian with a accent in a short time.

Comment

Working...
                                X