Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting part-one interview with Ramin and his father. Thoughts:
    • They come across as mihan-parasts. Similar to Soroosh Rafei in this respect (not all TM players share this melli-garah mindset. I am suprised by his close friendship with Taremi as Taremi's background seems to be quite different)
    • Ferdowsipour mentioned how TM players did not like him several years ago. The fact that players made their displeasure known to the outside world suggests the immaturity of some of our players
    I like Ramin. The fact that Azmoun publicaly reed be haykalesh live on public TV and Ramin never retaliated shows his personality. He comes across as mazloom character in TM especially on the pitch which differs from his personality in the PGL and he alluded to this himself.

I have changed my opinion of him. Damesh garm

Comment

He has been one of the most professional footballers in last few years!
      He can play in next WC with this form!
      He is playing the best football for RB since Kia's golden yrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Ramin dad lol
        Che cravati zade 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I like Ramin dad lol
          Che cravati zade 😁

Mazandarania Shahi hastan dar kol...

Comment

Ramin Rezaian (aka Ramin Rizzian) interview - what a great player he is.

And great character, I still remember his interview
            after the Wales game where he scored the 2-0 goal. But after the game he was adressing women situation in Iran, and supporting them. That offcource all media mostly ignored.

Bonus, the commentator called him Cristiano Rezaian 🤣💣💥

Also big thanks to Adel Ferdousipour for this great series of interviews. Awsome job, great inspiring stuff. Best series so far made.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

His dad was more entertaining than himself. A world of difference compared to Taremi's dad.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                His dad was more entertaining than himself. A world of difference compared to Taremi's dad.

Many will probably disagree with me.

I was just about to write: The only thing I very much dislike is why we allwayz have to bring parents in to the shows. I personally just think it gets to cheezy. Sure, some strories are awsome, but right questions would probably give those answers anyway. I just dont get it.

Atleast do it in a professional documentary style and do the interview one and one. Then edit in the best parts and edit out the cheezy googoli moogoli crap. Faghad moondeh zaneshonam va madar/pedarbozoregeshonam biyaran.. Kheili dehati mishe dige.

His father is cool and stylish though.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Many will probably disagree with me.

I was just about to write: The only thing I very much dislike is why we allwayz have to bring parents in to the shows. I personally just think it gets to cheezy. Sure, some strories are awsome, but right questions would probably give those answers anyway. I just dont get it.

Atleast do it in a professional documentary style and do the interview one and one. Then edit in the best parts and edit out the cheezy googoli moogoli crap. Faghad moondeh zaneshonam va madar/pedarbozoregeshonam biyaran.. Kheili dehati mishe dige.

His father is cool and stylish though.
                  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Ramin Rezaian (aka Ramin Rizzian) interview - what a great player he is.

And great character, I still remember his interview
                    after the Wales game where he scored the 2-0 goal. But after the game he was adressing women situation in Iran, and supporting them. That offcource all media mostly ignored.

Bonus, the commentator called him Cristiano Rezaian 🤣💣💥

Also big thanks to Adel Ferdousipour for this great series of interviews. Awsome job, great inspiring stuff. Best series so far made.
                    Good interview. He is even more emotional than I thought. No wonder he didn't like Belgium.

Comment

I think that emotion is what makes him so good and durable as far as playing at this age. He plays with such high passion. You can totally see it in his face on the pitch. As many have mentioned here, would love to see him in more of a winger role.

Comment

Ramin radiates really good energy. Liked the interview a lot. Dad was chill too

Comment

https://youtu.be/X3uj6kfekI4?si=tpqybddTqHmm_kmN

Another interview dropped with a legend of the game

Comment

Lol the Ramin interview was pretty damn funny, surprised how much personal stuff got revealed

Comment

Interview with a TM favorite - Fereydoon Zandi

Comment

If Zandi continues his managerial journey he should be considered as a coach by the future TM national manager

Comment

Working...
                                X