Ferdosipour's New Show + Interview with Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I watched the 2 parts of Dejagah interview. How was his Persian when he joined TM? I guess he had good basics as his parents spoke to him in Persian and went to Iran quite often.
    Now, he speaks like a local iranian!
    His Persian wasn't that bad when he came to Iran. He just was more used to German tones than Persian tones

Comment

Great discussion on Ferdosipour's videocast about entry of women into stadiums.

It is clear that individual a**holes are coming up with excuses to stop women's entry in certain cities (Isfahan, Abadan and Ghaemshahr specifically).

Comment

When will the part 3 of Ashkans Interview be released?

Comment

Part 3 let’s goooooooo

https://youtu.be/9Slhinfb-Aw?si=HdWtsjpST-2-vcvS

Comment

The watch theft story is disturbing. Glad Ashkan stood his ground. Shire!

Comment

Great interview.

Poor guys seems to have been quite traumatised from his experience in Iran, seems like a lot of people took advantage of him.

Comment

I have feeling we will see ashkan play for masoud team havadar second half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                  Great interview.

Poor guys seems to have been quite traumatised from his experience in Iran, seems like a lot of people took advantage of him.
                  I wouldnt say traumatized, he is a tough guy. He seems like he has truly no regrets. Although it is clear he became aware of some iranian societal and cultural realities that are shockingly commonplace. Amazing interview by adel that allowed him to discuss his career in so much detail and expose these realities about iranian society from the viewpoint of somebody with impeccable resume coming from abroad.

Comment

Is there any info on the Nekounam - Ashkan situation? Seems Nekounam really hurt Ashkan. It doesn't suprise me, Nekounam is one of my favourite TM players ever but he does seem to have a nasty, selfish side to him.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
                      Is there any info on the Nekounam - Ashkan situation? Seems Nekounam really hurt Ashkan. It doesn't suprise me, Nekounam is one of my favourite TM players ever but he does seem to have a nasty, selfish side to him.
                      Yea, unfortunately I'm starting to feel that way as well about Neko.

Comment

Great interview.

fucking Anthony stokes.

guy was such a piece of crap, Persepolis team was going to beat him in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Yea, unfortunately I'm starting to feel that way as well about Neko.
                          Two things I saw from him I didn't like, first was begging Messi for his shirt and second the public embarrassment I witnessed with him and Pooladi arguing about it on 90. Second was when a reporter asked him if he would be interested in being Skocis's number two and him humiliating Skocic with his response.

Comment

Nekou is an asshole!
                            Great player but even as player, you were either with him or against him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Nekou is an asshole!
                              Great player but even as player, you were either with him or against him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Agreed. Remember the Taj captaincy debacle between him and Majidi and maybe Rahmati at the time? It was just nasty. Karimi had a similar issue with him too.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Two things I saw from him I didn't like, first was begging Messi for his shirt and second the public embarrassment I witnessed with him and Pooladi arguing about it on 90. Second was when a reporter asked him if he would be interested in being Skocis's number two and him humiliating Skocic with his response.
                                Is this the clip you’re taking about?

nekounam talks so damn much omg. How can a grown man talk for so long after each question. Lots of backhanded comments towards pooladi

‏‪https://video.varzesh3.com/video/548...دی-و-تیم

Comment

Working...
                                X