This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is skocic still the choice ???

See this is exactly the reason why all those ppl that did not want skocic to remain in charge cause he does not have the personality or the power or the reputation or the ability to hold The IFF accountable for their wrong actions and decisions all of there excuses

CQ would not be jerked around like this , letting ppl come and go as they wanted from the team Melli, accepting the worst possible situations for everyone involved ,

Trust me none of us who did not want skocic were advocating for CQ to come back or he be the coach , but considering everything and how difficult it is for the IFF now , we all admired how he was able to handle all the bullshit in a elegant way

Team Melli deserve better than to be used as a political tool or put in hostile situations, these players are athletes they aren’t political involved or politicians….

At this moment in time , I still would advocate for CQ to come back , as you can see the ppl in the IFF have taken incompetence to a whole different level , that they can’t even arrange a single friendly without massive speculation if it will happen or not …

I hope that if there is still a responsible person in the IFF they start showing up and making better decisions..

At this rate there is no point at all I am thinking we will probably not even have a chance .

For members on this forum that are still delusional and think we are some super power footballing nation we are not , we don’t have anything to Bragg about or any accomplishments to showcase that we prove we are , we have individual talents, in Europe, who if in form are good players , but so do other nations , so that isn’t really an advantage for us anymore , like it was against the asian teams..

Please think about these situations, and give some constructive ideas or criticism of how we can dig out of this hole sooner and at least salvage something…

Me: I wasn't advocating for CQ.
    Also me: I still advocate for CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      Me: I wasn't advocating for CQ.
      Also me: I still advocate for CQ.
      Do you know of a better option now ?? You know skocic is useless.. he has zero connection he isn’t even 1/10th of the coach Branko was, and you saw what a disaster he was in the WC .

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
        See this is exactly the reason why all those ppl that did not want skocic to remain in charge cause he does not have the personality or the power or the reputation or the ability to hold The IFF accountable for their wrong actions and decisions all of there excuses
        CQ would not be jerked around like this , letting ppl come and go as they wanted from the team Melli, accepting the worst possible situations for everyone involved ,
        Trust me none of us who did not want skocic were advocating for CQ to come back or he be the coach , but considering everything and how difficult it is for the IFF now , we all admired how he was able to handle all the bullshit in a elegant way
        Team Melli deserve better than to be used as a political tool or put in hostile situations, these players are athletes they aren’t political involved or politicians….
        At this moment in time , I still would advocate for CQ to come back , as you can see the ppl in the IFF have taken incompetence to a whole different level , that they can’t even arrange a single friendly without massive speculation if it will happen or not …
        I hope that if there is still a responsible person in the IFF they start showing up and making better decisions..
        At this rate there is no point at all I am thinking we will probably not even have a chance .
        For members on this forum that are still delusional and think we are some super power footballing nation we are not , we don’t have anything to Bragg about or any accomplishments to showcase that we prove we are , we have individual talents, in Europe, who if in form are good players , but so do other nations , so that isn’t really an advantage for us anymore , like it was against the asian teams..
        Please think about these situations, and give some constructive ideas or criticism of how we can dig out of this hole sooner and at least salvage something…
        No, Skocic shouldn't even be considered an option anymore. We should thank him for qualifying us to the world cup and let him go. We need to hire a good foreign coach to take over here if we want to progress. Skocic is a really inexperienced and useless coach. Unfortunately, he cannot provide any more value to our beloved team melli and should be let go asap. The fact that he is not arguing and fighting at all with the IFF on worldcup preparation games is making my blood really boil. Also, he is always on vacation. Tell me why the hell do we need such a coach?? He is just terrible!! He is just another Branco in the making!!

Comment

He is out. Estili is running the show!

Comment

Skocic also has a very poor track record against good teams. He is just not qualified anymore to lead us!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              He is out. Estili is running the show!
              Who's out??

Comment

Is skocic still the choice ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB4Nby2Ai-g

Comment

heck at this moment
                  BRING IN JAVAD NEKONAM.

but it wont happen
                  and daneshmand skocic
                  will stay our coach
                  because he has learned persian
                  style of chakeram nokaram
                  band eh kafshe patam
                  PLAYING WITH nirozamini
                  in friendly is ok
                  why spend bitolmal money.
                  he rubs the b.....$ good
                  he is will be in wc bench.

Comment

Another skocic hate thread. How many do we need?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Another skocic hate thread. How many do we need?
                      OZONE jan
                      don't be stubborn
                      its ok to be wrong
                      and switch to the right
                      i invite you and tooleh khers
                      TO JOIN THE ANTI SKOCIC campaign

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        OZONE jan
                        don't be stubborn
                        its ok to be wrong
                        and switch to the right
                        i invite you and tooleh khers
                        TO JOIN THE ANTI SKOCIC campaign
                        Anti Skocic at this time is anti TM. We don't need more instability with IFF...and you can place these nonsensical posts in one of the many anti skocic threads already in existence.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Anti Skocic at this time is anti TM. We don't need more instability with IFF...and you can place these nonsensical posts in one of the many anti skocic threads already in existence.

i didn't start the thread
                          i was skocic supporter
                          till the lebnon match in lebnon
                          AND SWITCHED.
                          nothing wrong with realizing mistake
                          and correcting it.
                          i promise u and toleh khers join the anti
                          skocic campaign it will not hurt tm

Comment

Mods can we delete this useless thread? We need positive vibes right now for TM and these guys have nothing remotely of value to say

Comment

Closing the thread. We have other similar threads like this. Continue there instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X