Ali Alipour @ Gil Vicente F.C. | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

are typically considered a forwards prime. Combination of fitness, physical strength and experience/game IQ usually peaks during these ages.
    I won't put my money on him until that age
    He should get a call imo but he wont make it to next WC
    I like the guy but have a feeling he will be back to Persepolis next season anyway!
    He is more or less at Moghanlou level, not long term solution!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I won't put my money on him until that age
      He should get a call imo but he wont make it to next WC
      I like the guy but have a feeling he will be back to Persepolis next season anyway!
      He is more or less at Moghanlou level, not long term solution!

He is a superior player to moghanlou. Even his record in portugal proves that. Moghanlou is a PGPL bully with little translatable skills to higher level, even vs asian competition. We saw that in AC.

But yes would not be surprised if he ends up back at PP next season.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

He is a superior player to moghanlou. Even his record in portugal proves that. Moghanlou is a PGPL bully with little translatable skills to higher level, even vs asian competition. We saw that in AC.

But yes would not be surprised if he ends up back at PP next season.
        Agreed…Alipour is much more of a better fit for TM and the way we currently play too. Alipour needs to just stay healthy and he can easily be part of the WC team if he keeps playing at a high level.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I don’t understand why people are hyping this guy up? 28 years bench warmer with two goals in Portugal? Lol. And he even had opportunites with two TM coaches. When it comes to Zahiroleslam, who is scoring against big clubs and starting every game, the standard is 10 goals and even then its a maybe.

Comment

That's cause our other stars are fading and we are desperately trying to find alternatives

Comment

Starting

Comment

Way better then Moghanlou! We need a good bench, and you can see a player that pays in Europe is so much more fit then players play in Asia.
                You can see that how players that play in Europe for weaker Asian teams at same level make difference in Asian games. He is not our first choice but good as bench player.

Comment

Started yesterday but was subbed out around min 60 in a 0-1 win

Comment

As a forward he is above Moghanlou and the Iranian league players.

Comment

Working...
                    X