On Twitter: https://twitter.com/i/status/1759308246337106373

Comment

Damesh garm. Always a hard worker.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Now that is a great extratime Ya Ali Santi, 10 points
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Good for him for getting on the score sheet. That injury he had was brutal and I’m sure it has been very tough on him…..this is the kind of thing he needs to get him back to where he was before. He earned his place in a Europe with his high work rate which we saw in this goal by not giving up on the play. Would love to have him in TM next month if he is healthy enough.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

​ Why is this still his profile photo??!

Comment

Played in last 30 min, he was kind of involved in GL goal..
              Had another opportunity which was wasted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

his speed in behind immediately made a difference in the final 30 mins. That is against porto defenders that just kept clean sheet vs arsenal.

The guy is a serious threat and handful, constantly moving and making intelligent runs.

On the goal he held made smart movement in behind, and quick layoff, gave crosser time to pick out spare man at back post.

When he is fully fit he is a much more complete profile than likes of asadi, moghanlou, Karim.

Only worrying thing is he may return to PP at end of season.

Comment

Braga- Gil Vicente, Alipour gol zadeh. Baazi dar daghigheye 85 ast.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Missed a golden chance at the end of the match.

Had difficulty in one on ones, sloppy, tired.

Silver lining is that the coach trust him with the pen... But after a performance like that I wonder how much longer he'll start for.

Comment

Wonder when he’ll get a call up

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                        Wonder when he'll get a call up
                        Gotta score regularly, 5-6 games In a row to warrant a look. Too many injuries and too few goals in an interrupted fashion...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

He also had a great assist that was barely offsides...

Tbh he deserves a call up, especially if he keeps starting and scores a few more

Comment

At this stage in his comeback from ACL its ok for him not be called up. Give his body a break and focus on his club side.

I really hope he stays in portugal and doesn't run back to Iran. If he puts that injury behind him he can be a very serviceable 9 there for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              At this stage in his comeback from ACL its ok for him not be called up. Give his body a break and focus on his club side.

I really hope he stays in portugal and doesn't run back to Iran. If he puts that injury behind him he can be a very serviceable 9 there for many years.
                              Many years?
                              He will be 29 soon

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Many years?
                                He will be 29 soon

are typically considered a forwards prime. Combination of fitness, physical strength and experience/game IQ usually peaks during these ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X