The Dumbest Things People Said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Nekounam and Hashemian for starters would be an upgrade at HC. The team is in shambles and there are questions as to which of our best players will be invited because of loyalty
    Hashemian 😂😂😂
    Right, I forgot how many teams he's actually managed so far... oh wait, a big fat ZERO! As for Nekounam he's still a newbie, too soon for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
      Hashemian 😂😂😂
      Right, I forgot how many teams he's actually managed so far... oh wait, a big fat ZERO! Baba stick to your FIFA career mode with PSG
      He's been with the NT the past 3 years, has a lot of experience playing at the highest levels and getting coaching licenses in Germany, the players respect his pedigree since he's a NT legend, and the biggest factor = it would be a clean slate over the disastrous team chemistry that Skocic has cultivated.

Only problem is his personality is not very assertive, but it's not like Skocic is Pep in that department either, so no harm done...

Comment

He's been with the NT the past 3 years, has a lot of experience playing at the highest levels and getting coaching licenses in Germany, the players respect his pedigree since he's a NT legend, and the biggest factor = it would be a clean slate over the disastrous team chemistry that Skocic has cultivated.

Only problem is his personality is not very assertive, but it's not like Skocic is Pep in that department either, so no harm done...
        There was this English guy I forgot his name that had boat load more experience than Hashemian for assistant roles. He was alongside Ancelotti's 2014 RM UCL winning season and much more, but he absolutely failed every single time he became a manager. Hashemian can have 80 years of experience and 100 more coaching licenses but end of the day he's never managed a single team yet.

Comment

There was this English guy I forgot his name that had boat load more experience than Hashemian for assistant roles. He was alongside Ancelotti's 2014 RM UCL winning season and much more, but he absolutely failed every single time he became a manager. Hashemian can have 80 years of experience and 100 more coaching licenses but end of the day he's never managed a single team yet.
          One singular example doesn't define how he'll do. It's obviously a risk but one I'd be willing to take given the status quo and how we are currently destined to do

Who would've guessed Skocic would take us to the WC after that hellscape of a situation in Bahrain? He did good getting us there with his resume of khooneh be khooneh and random Serbian teams and then dropped the ball

Comment

One singular example doesn't define how he'll do. It's obviously a risk but one I'd be willing to take given the status quo and how we are currently destined to do
            Who would've guessed Skocic would take us to the WC after that hellscape of a situation in Bahrain? He did good getting us there with his resume of khooneh be khooneh and random Serbian teams and then dropped the ball
            Thanks for willing to risk it, luckily no other sensible person will risk that even by IR's standard so we're safe from Hashemian ever being considered

Comment

The bottom line is I don't know how you can look at the fractured team we have now and see that Skocic can walk us out of the storm and heal the wounds. Just don't see it

Comment

Working...
              X