Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
    Taremi and Pouraliganji along with most of TM also put terrorist Qasem Kotlet on their stories commemorating him and Taremi has tweeted pictures of his dear rahbar Ali Geda. People don't forget these things.
    but let's forget when most TM members if not all posted stories showing support/solidarity with Family members of Flight 752 right? That doesnt fit your agenda so ofc you arent going to mention it lol

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Once again, you are not the only person who's been impacted by IR.

Can't visit Iran because of political reasons, won't get to see my grandmother before she dies. Won't be able to go to her funeral, Haven't seen my family members for 20 years, etc ...

Team Melli is one of the few remaining connections I have to my homeland, and to have people want to ruin that because they think this will in any shape or form impact the people controlling Iran is pretty god damn annoying.

Ruining one of the last things that more lor less unites all Iranians, is neither going to bring the regime down, or bring back the people who passed away in the plane.
      What did you do politically that makes you afraid of visiting your homeland? Most of the time people are scared for no real reasons. As long as you didn‘t do any terror attacks in Iran or are an active member of MEK harumzadehs they don‘t care.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
        What did you do politically that makes you afraid of visiting your homeland? Most of the time people are scared for no real reasons. As long as you didn‘t do any terror attacks in Iran or are an active member of MEK harumzadehs they don‘t care.
        I rather not get into details. It's not related to terror, espionage or anything like that, but do have credible reasons to not risk it.

Comment

Our TM has nothing to do with the system in power in Iran. Team Melli is one of the last things Iranians can unite behind whether they are man woman, child, Muslim, Zoroastrian, Jewish, Bahai, Communist, Democrat, Shahi etcc etc etc etc. We should not lose our last bastion of unity. The USA/Iran game was plenty political in 1998 and almost became the scene of crimes against our players/fans.

Longtimers know I'm one of the most staunch anti-IR people on PFDC but cancelling a football game won't hurt them in the least. It only hurts our players, World cup preparation, and Team Melli. You don't think our boys in Europe like Ghoddos, Azmoun, Taremi etc get overjoyed when they see Iranians cheering them on? They do this for us. I was there in St. Petersburg when we beat Morocco. We sat next to a lot of people of different backgrounds, some Californians, some Iranian instagram influencers, professionals, some hijabi/religious Iranians too. When we scored everyone went crazy and to this day its one of the purest most surreal moments of joy I've had seeing every Iranian celebrate like that. If that game was cancelled, it would never be a possibility. Now there's a chance for many people in North America, esp Canada to see Team Melli. I don't think they deserve that moment to be robbed of them. There will be a day IR pays its comeuppance for its crimes and those poor people on that plane will be one of the charges, but this fight does nothing for them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            If you haven't been in a long time, it is a scary proposition. I hate the MEK, I just want to see Iran and all the cities on my own and to see family I haven't seen in 10+ years. Everyone around me says I'm crazy but when you have an existing cynicism about the reliability of the government and they say you know you are always one false accusation of being a spy away from being in jail you tend to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Once again, you are not the only person who's been impacted by IR.
              Can't visit Iran because of political reasons, won't get to see my grandmother before she dies. Won't be able to go to her funeral, Haven't seen my family members for 20 years, etc ...
              Team Melli is one of the few remaining connections I have to my homeland, and to have people want to ruin that because they think this will in any shape or form impact the people controlling Iran is pretty god damn annoying.
              Ruining one of the last things that more lor less unites all Iranians, is neither going to bring the regime down, or bring back the people who passed away in the plane.
              The issue is this group of people who post here and there with things such as what you are responding don’t give a shit about iran, truly. The real message behind everything they say is “me me me”. Only THEY are allowed to be impacted by IR, only THEIR method of “resistance” aka being bikar and shouting on twitter is the right way, and ANYBODY who says otherwise is an idiot/die hard supporter of IR.

What’s really interesting is if you remove IR many of the head honchos of this band of low lives (see masih) would literally not have a stable source of income anymore. Hence why nothing they even say is remotely relevant or constructive...like preventing a friendly between TM and Canada, like calling out national icons like ali daei (quite literally blacklisted by IR) and hassan yazdani (universally loved across iran and in other countries too- including by americans!) as regime apologists, like claiming that IR wants to kidnap them from the port of New Jersey via high speed raft to venezuela for extradition to iran, like encouraging the cia to arrest hamid estili. What a devoted and highly intellectual resistance apparatus...

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                but let's forget when most TM members if not all posted stories showing support/solidarity with Family members of Flight 752 right? That doesnt fit your agenda so ofc you arent going to mention it lol
                Those posts mean nothing when they've shown support for Kotlet and Khamenei, going as far as even praising them or congratulating them and saying we need to follow them to be saved. If they genuinely cared about the victims then they would listen to the families of the victims when they're saying they don't want TM in Canada as it legitimizes the regime's action.

TM needs more people like Vouria who stand with the people at all times regardless of the pressure the IR puts on them or how they punish them. For example, if all of TM had came together and refused to take the pitch when they saw how the regime was treating women who wanted to watch the matches in the stadiums, there would've been such a massive public out-roar that the IR would've eventually been forced to capitulate and let all women in (Not just the hezbollahis and their own aghazadehs). Because football is such a popular and important part of life in Iran, footballers are some of the most powerful/influential celebrities in the country and they can genuinely bring positive change but most of them just conform to the system and are too scared to anger the akhunds so they become tools of the regime.

Comment

Those posts mean nothing when they've shown support for Kotlet and Khamenei, going as far as even praising them or congratulating them and saying we need to follow them to be saved. If they genuinely cared about the victims then they would listen to the families of the victims when they're saying they don't want TM in Canada as it legitimizes the regime's action.
                  TM needs more people like Vouria who stand with the people at all times regardless of the pressure the IR puts on them or how they punish them. For example, if all of TM had came together and refused to take the pitch when they saw how the regime was treating women who wanted to watch the matches in the stadiums, there would've been such a massive public out-roar that the IR would've eventually been forced to capitulate and let all women in (Not just the hezbollahis and their own aghazadehs). Because football is such a popular and important part of life in Iran, footballers are some of the most powerful/influential celebrities in the country and they can genuinely bring positive change but most of them just conform to the system and are too scared to anger the akhunds so they become tools of the regime.
                  If memory serves correct voria also made a post/story in support of qassem/ offering condolences.
                  I assume this means he should be shot dead on site right?

Comment

The same Vouria that was getting dragged and called a Regimi by you and your Twitter friends right before he got blacklisted? Now that he spoke against IR and is blacklisted you use him as example because he fits ur agenda lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      If memory serves correct voria also made a post/story in support of qassem/ offering condolences.
                      I assume this means he should be shot dead on site right?
                      Pretty sure he didn't. I saw someone had compiled all the posts and I think he wasn't one of the people who had posted.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        If you haven't been in a long time, it is a scary proposition. I hate the MEK, I just want to see Iran and all the cities on my own and to see family I haven't seen in 10+ years. Everyone around me says I'm crazy but when you have an existing cynicism about the reliability of the government and they say you know you are always one false accusation of being a spy away from being in jail you tend to believe it.
                        I think 95% of people living in Tehran criticise the government and even insult openly the system. I personally think they really exaggerate, which is mainly due to their ignorance of other countries system (they think grass is always greener elsewhere), but nobody gets arrested for openly criticising the system in Iran. If you're not member of MEK hypocrites, not openly linked to people like Masih Alinejad or a foreign government agency, you shouldn't be scared to travel to Iran, even if you published tons of anti-IRI stuffs on your Instagram or elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                          The same Vouria that was getting dragged and called a Regime by you and your Twitter friends right before he got blacklisted? Now that he spoke against IR and is blacklisted you use him as example because he fits ur agenda lol
                          I personally never dragged him and I'm pretty sure other people weren't either as everyone remembers that a couple years ago he along with Esteghlal were the only ones to defy the regime and wear the Blue Girl Shirts.

Comment

Pretty sure he didn't. I saw someone had compiled all the posts and I think he wasn't one of the people who had posted.
                            Pretty sure like 99% of what comes out of your mouth you have no idea. Some posted stories, some were regular posts, and most were deleted by IG in under an hour... as voria has never been a major player for tm (even now some people calling for his return while he has been a bench player on SS, struggling badly for years) the “someone” who complied all the posts probably didn’t even think it relevant to their point to include him.

Now, when should we plan for his public beheading on twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                              This isnt a politics forum. Go to MEK forum for that bullshit. Here we talk football and our TM is the TM of Iran irrespective of political system.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                              Best you can do is MEK … old trick from the regime supporters.
                              MEK yourself 😂

The gam is up and IR is growing down, find a hole to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                The logic used here does not make sense at all! We all condemn IR (sepah's) behavior and we are all against them, but what does football have anything to do with this????! And most importantly how does suspending one Friendly match destroy I.R?
                                Who is running IFF ? Sepah, who killed these people ? Sepah

It’s nothing to do with the players , it’s the players representing the system.
                                The whole team management is Sepah , anyway , we will get this game canceled out of respect for the families.

Comment

Working...
                                X