Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persian Panther
    You are on another level of stupidity, you just don’t get it.
    The game will be canceled and all the IR supporters will be upset.
    True Iranians will understand why this game should never happen, it’s about respecting the families of the people who were killed in cold blood. You will never get it.
    Again … don’t comment on my posts, go and have a tagheeye
    I actually hope this friendly to be cancelled for these 55000 iranians, loving their team Melli and Iran to come and kick your ....

Easy there. No need for personal attacks!
    Last edited by Keano; 05-25-2022, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
        The mayor of Vancouver says the game should be cancelled:
        https://bc.ctvnews.ca/vancouver-mayo...iran-1.5910668
        Another politician looking for a cheap shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          Beiranvand needs to get in sync with his defenders, cant have Amir in goal in world cup
          after the korea game

Id rather give Niazmand a chance then.

/Beirafan nr 1
          But Beiranvand will barely have played before the WC even if he starts all friendlies. At this rate I would take Haghighi over him

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Moor rn:
            https://youtu.be/1HR4K9Hgshc

No of course don't actually believe that (just trying to lighten the mood a bit), but seriously, the Mayor of Vancouver should worry about the housing crisis and the failure of the city to address homelessness instead of talking about this match.
            Last edited by The; 05-19-2022, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              It will always be East vs West. Bush no war crimes Putin yes to war crimes. Ban Russia cancel TM but let's cheer England and USA.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Moor rn:

https://youtu.be/1HR4K9Hgshc

No but seriously, the Mayor of Vancouver should worry about the housing crisis and the failure of the city to address homelessness instead of talking about this match.

Exactly. I hate to say it, but this IS cancel culture.
                Coopting people's legitimate gripes for easy points on social media to distract from your real problems.
                His whole city is flush with criminal money, and he has time to comment on a soccer game.

Comment

Exactly. I hate to say it, but this IS cancel culture.
                  Coopting people's legitimate gripes for easy points on social media to distract from your real problems.
                  His whole city is flush with criminal money, and he has time to comment on a soccer game.
                  Also the level of hypocrisy is unreal. It's ok for our players to play in your leagues and for your team...e.g., Beitashour played for Vancouver for a while but not for our national team to play yours? Canada played Iran number of times prior with same government in charge. It's pure cancel culture!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    But Beiranvand will barely have played before the WC even if he starts all friendlies. At this rate I would take Haghighi over him
                    beira without gametime is still the best goalie we have, by far
                    i know everybody doesnt agree with my oppinion on this but beira is my pick for our nr 1.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      BTW - a lot of Iranian footballers came out today on IG to support Vouria Ghafouri (you can also go read Ali Daei's post and see all the support there by the likes of Mehdi Taremi, Morteza Pouraliganji ...) who lambasted IR publicly after winning the Persian Gulf League championship.

What a bunch of IR tools these players are 🙄
                      Taremi and Pouraliganji along with most of TM also put terrorist Qasem Kotlet on their stories commemorating him and Taremi has tweeted pictures of his dear rahbar Ali Geda. People don't forget these things.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                        Taremi and Pouraliganji along with most of TM also put terrorist Qasem Kotlet on their stories commemorating him and Taremi has tweeted pictures of his dear rahbar Ali Geda. People don't forget these things.
                        Same with TM captain Jahanbakhsh

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/10/t...sts/index.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Exactly. Choskhore meymun.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther
                            You are on another level of stupidity, you just don’t get it.

The game will be canceled and all the IR supporters will be upset.

True Iranians will understand why this game should never happen, it’s about respecting the families of the people who were killed in cold blood. You will never get it.

Again … don’t comment on my posts, go and have a tagheeye
                            Wtf is tagheeye? How would you know what a true Iranian is?

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              Beiranvand needs to get in sync with his defenders, cant have Amir in goal in world cup
                              after the korea game

Id rather give Niazmand a chance then.

/Beirafan nr 1
                              Amir is too small to be a goalkeeper and he's not quick enough to make up for his length.

Comment

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
                                I actually hope this friendly to be cancelled for these 55000 iranians, loving their team Melli and Iran to come and kick your asses and those of all the "vatan foroush" like you.
                                Sure mate , you sell your dignity for a football match.
                                Down with IR and it’s supporters.

Comment

Working...
                                X