No announcement yet.

Behdad Eghbali - Chelsea FC co-owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This threat probably belongs in international forum. Not related directly to any current TM or legionnaire player.

Comment

Behdad Eghbali entered Chelsea’s dressing room to speak to the players after their loss to Aston Villa

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...m_as_feelings/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

All these Iranian football owners and CEOs seem to be either clueless or corrupt. As if our reputation wasn't already tarnished.

Comment

Looks like Behdad Eghbali is calling the shots

Behdad Eghbali & Clearlake Capital to remove Todd Boehly as Chelsea chairman in 2027

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...lsea_chairman/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Another khaen that doesn't even dare to take one of our U17 in Chelsea academy

Comment

Dude likes his chelo kabab though...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Another khaen that doesn't even dare to take one of our U17 in Chelsea academy
                Which u17 player? From 2017 team they can’t even make noise in Belgium. Delfi even failed at psv trial… go to chelsea for what?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Which u17 player? From 2017 team they can’t even make noise in Belgium. Delfi even failed at psv trial… go to chelsea for what?
                  Maybe someone like the CDM of the current team named Razzaghinia. He's tall, fast, and technical. He had the most key passes at the U17 world cup

Comment

I don’t think he meant Chelsea senior team. The new rules prohibit a team to bring over non Euro kids to Europe prior to 18. So unless they can get there themselves they are out of luck.

Along the same lines, I wonder who sponsored Arat and his dad to come to England.

Comment

I meant the u17 like andarz, taheri who are 18 since January or else of our last successful u17 team.
                      Or previous year we had under 20 players like reyvandi in cska, goudarzi, salmani or the 2 guys in Poland that were promising.

They are tons of nationality in chelsea academy that does nothing, why not giving the chance to an Iranian?

Comment

Delfi’s failed trial wasn’t with senior team btw…

Comment

Working...
                        X