This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Why do the Iranian government guys always wear a suit with shirt and no tie. Do they all shop at the same place?
    Ya value village
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Apparently Ebrahimi’s injury is serious and he won’t make the WC I feel terrible for him. Such bad luck…

https://twitter.com/hatam_daddy1980/...PCLuQnrFX_CRyA
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Apparently Ebrahimi’s injury is serious and he won’t make the WC I feel terrible for him. Such bad luck…

honestly if he cant jog for 2 mins vs nicaragua without tearing a groin I dont think he would have been much help anyways. Although a threat to anything that would prevent sarlak from getting on the plane should be cursed. Plus omid brings good leadership and locker room skills that would be missed if he doesnt accompany the guys.

Comment

fak:/
          sorta figured

anyone know what happened!? Didn’t see replays
          now we gotta hope AK betooneh koonesho be ham bekeshe o jombeshesho ziad tar kone so he can relied on @ WC ..!
          Cheshmi looked pretty stout & solid today in DM role ..! He’d be my pick to partner Saeed ..!

Comment

Barzegar did not perform as anticipated, but it is only the beginning.
            His lack of strength and fitness has been a concern, and while he has made improvements, he still has to do much more.
            He is tall, skilled, and talented; hopefully, the next time he can deliver.​

Comment

A bit cheesy, but some highlights from the Nicaragua match

Comment

And some pics from the Nicaragua match

Comment

Still very embarassing that team melli didn't show any real sign against the fucking Islamic Republic, which is killing children! But otherwise women like Elnaz Rekabi and Parmida Ghasemi are showing real power. We will not forget, but for now its not team melli its teame jomhurie eslami. I mean we are accepting assholes like Torabi and Vahid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Still very embarassing that team melli didn't show any real sign against the fucking Islamic Republic, which is killing children! But otherwise women like Elnaz Rekabi and Parmida Ghasemi are showing real power. We will not forget, but for now its not team melli its teame jomhurie eslami. I mean we are accepting assholes like Torabi and Vahid!!!
                    Lollll wack post. So you expect these players to just end their careers, risks their lives and families, even though you're not willing to do a fraction of this sacrifice?

Would you do the same? Why don't you do the same....risk your career by quitting your job, fly to Iran, then risk your life by protesting.... Potentially Risking any family you have their in the process.... Go ahead... We're waiting.

Oh wait... Unless you're regime supporter.... If you don't put your life at risk + end your career, you must be a supporter as well....going by your logic.

Stop spreading this bs please and start seeing the other side of the page when it comes to these team mellli players and how much more is at risk for them vs you who's sitting in comfortably in another country.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Lollll wack post. So you expect these players to just end their careers, risks their lives and families, even though you're not willing to do a fraction of this sacrifice?

Would you do the same? Why don't you do the same....risk your career by quitting your job, fly to Iran, then risk your life by protesting.... Potentially Risking any family you have their in the process.... Go ahead... We're waiting.

Oh wait... Unless you're regime supporter.... If you don't put your life at risk + end your career, you must be a supporter as well....going by your logic.

Stop spreading this bs please and start seeing the other side of the page when it comes to these team mellli players and how much more is at risk for them vs you who's sitting in comfortably in another country.
                      With all due respect, this is what people are doing - they are risking their lives. And our national beach soccer team has already done it. This is not about Iranians abroad - they don't need to protest in Iran. They do it in their respective countries and are the voices of the people in the western press.

My hope is that there will be a lot of action during the World Cup by players like SA. But then in the limelight of the world.​

Comment

According to Tasnimnews Ebrahimi will be out for 1-2 months. He will miss the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post

With all due respect, this is what people are doing - they are risking their lives. And our national beach soccer team has already done it. This is not about Iranians abroad - they don't need to protest in Iran. They do it in their respective countries and are the voices of the people in the western press.

My hope is that there will be a lot of action during the World Cup by players like SA. But then in the limelight of the world.​
                          Once again, these players are normal people with lives and families and careers, just like you and I.

Almost every one of them has shown their support for the people in some way and have risked their careers in the process.... All while being much more at risk than these individuals who sit half way across the world, not willing to risk as much.

These players families are AT MUCH GREATER risk than ours as well.... They are famous public figures and the gov will punish them/ find their families easily to bother them, much more than they would to someone like yourself and I.

Once again... Let's realize that it's not fair to ask them to risk their entire careers and families, when we are not willing to even do a fraction of this..... Our job is to sit here and Protest from far, where we risk NOTHING???.... And then it's ok to turn around criticize these players???.... How are you not seeing how ridiculous this lack of logic sounds?.?

Please stop spreading this illogical, hypocritical idea that's it's the duty of a group of innocent young guys to risk their entire lives and overthrow a regime, just because they earn money playing football.... SOMETHING THEY WORKED THEIR A$$ES OFF FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIVES TO ACHIEVE.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

honestly if he cant jog for 2 mins vs nicaragua without tearing a groin I dont think he would have been much help anyways. Although a threat to anything that would prevent sarlak from getting on the plane should be cursed. Plus omid brings good leadership and locker room skills that would be missed if he doesnt accompany the guys.
                            the only way something like this happens (correct me if I’m wrong medical experts) is if you’re not properly stretching and taking care of yourself and doing the necessary recoveries following games, training, etc. so it makes me feel a little less bad but of course still sorry for him.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

When will tm final squad be released??

Comment

the only way something like this happens (correct me if I'm wrong medical experts) is if you're not properly stretching and taking care of yourself and doing the necessary recoveries following games, training, etc. so it makes me feel a little less bad but of course still sorry for him.
                                Well that's bs I think, you could do all of that and still strain/pull a groin. Just a very common injury. Does anybody know what his injury issue was in last camp? Kept him out or Uruguay game and he certainly didn't look that sharp vs Senegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X