Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Sardar came out and said none of the players were satisfied with Wilmots, Mehdi said that may not have been his opinion and he has his own opinion.

After the Skocic and Instagram fiasco, this is the second time Mehdi is tacitly critiquing Sardar for claiming to speak on behalf of the team when it's not true.

I hope there's not an underlying issue brewing between Sardar and Mehdi. That would be a disaster.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzdcFnNi4MQ
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        When Sardar came out and said none of the players were satisfied with Wilmots, Mehdi said that may not have been his opinion and he has his own opinion.

After the Skocic and Instagram fiasco, this is the second time Mehdi is tacitly critiquing Sardar for claiming to speak on behalf of the team when it's not true.

I hope there's not an underlying issue brewing between Sardar and Mehdi. That would be a disaster.
        We are already in the deepest disaster possible, it won't change anything

Comment

To be honest, the whole federation should be thrown out with a laghat. I would love to know what their qualification is to even apply for a job at the federation. Estili was a mediocre player and he was a (kheili mahserat mikham) gooz while being a coach. He shouldn't be close to any position, the same applies to any of those portoghal furush who are running the federation at the moment.
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Agreed on this. Estili and coaches didn’t do f*** all but players must practice personal responsibility. I don’t think Mehdi realizes that his comment is an indictment of all (including the players).
            Is estili the one who didn't know what "in" and "out" means? expected better from him

Comment

Taremi matured so much, good guy!

Comment

Mehdi made a claim that USA and Canada are close and he believes USA might have influenced the cancelation. Did anyone else hear it this way?

If so this is an odd and unsubstantiated claim. Wouldn't USA want an up close view and scouting report on TM? This was a chance for them to see TM live. I would expect them to have observers in the stadium.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Mehdi made a claim that USA and Canada are close and he believes USA might have influenced the cancelation. Did anyone else hear it this way?

If so this is an odd and unsubstantiated claim. Wouldn't USA want an up close view and scouting report on TM? This was a chance for them to see TM live. I would expect them to have observers in the stadium.

I heard it more as they are close politically and thus cancellation was always on the table (something many people mentioned)

Comment

Mehdi made a claim that USA and Canada are close and he believes USA might have unfounded the cancelation. Did anyone else hear it this way?

I wouldn't be surprised. AIPAC/Neocons/MEK would love to see Iran completely blacklisted and even banned from the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised. AIPAC/Neocons/MEK would love to see Iran completely blacklisted and even banned from the WC.
                      Ya but those same organizations would love nothing more than USa victory over Iran. Seems counterintuitive.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I am also proud of taremi for not cheapening himself like sardar and keeping silence until interview with a decent person (adel). No way any of our star players should lower themselves to level of such a rat like misaghi, shouldnt even give him the time of day.

And he did not defend wilmots, quite the opposite.

Some of what he said about skocic (extended lists, extra players having to do meaningless exercises behind goals during main training game, invites for so many players clearly not at the required level, etc) echoed exactly the sentiments of this forum and again highlight how badly out of his depth sko is. Sad but its the reality.

Comment

Ya but those same organizations would love nothing more than USa victory over Iran. Seems counterintuitive.
                          Not at all.

Can't have a US victory over Iran if Iran is banned! lol

Also, sabotaging Iranian preparation is very consistent with their goal of US victory.

Comment

not really. Scouting TM vs canada OR derailing TM entire prep plan and subsequently creating a negative spiral so bad during the FIFA day that coach has to be fired and players are publicly saying we are headed for last place finish.

What is more damaging to TMs chances I wonder?

Comment

the thought hit me way back that maybe they just lured us up, so they could cancel it to ruin our preps for the june-camp, even that usa would pay their fines just so they could scrue us by inviting us, they knew we would accept right away, and enven pepper it with we make some money on it. should have been a wariningsignal lol.. to good to be true. they even take stuff and sell it, now they want to give us profit? hmm.
                              anyway, its conspiracytheory
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Respect to Mehdi for being honest and acknowledging that Iran is finishing 4th in the group, instead of giving Iranian false hope.

The team is in a mess, everyone knows it's a mess so what's the point of pretending? This interview isn't what's causing problems in the team, this interview is happening Because there are problems in the team.

I also would not be surprised if he doesn't make the WC squad for speaking out publicly. Even if Skocic is sacked, I'd assume the higher ups would push for him to be cut by the yesman (Ghalenoi) they out in charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X