This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    ^ this guy just sends all the wrong signals..
    He’s so arrogant. He deserves a big fat 0 for his time as head of IFF.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

This MF really used Norouz as an excuse? Jesus christ we are doomed.

We are getting one friendly max between now and the England match.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Even that would be a out of the ordinary achievement for the I(incompetent)FF. Maybe against Syria U23 C team?

Comment

We are sooo f$$$$$ beyond anything we have ever seen cause I know now that it is more and more evident now that half the team hates skocic,,,,,, and we Iranian ppl have a history of doing this we did it when Branko was around cause he too exactly like skocic created drama and was weak and massively incompetent ………. This World Cup will be a disaster for us ,,,,,, there is no other way we either bring CQ or someone world class or go with skocic and it be a massive embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
            We are sooo f$$$$$ beyond anything we have ever seen cause I know now that it is more and more evident now that half the team hates skocic,,,,,, and we Iranian ppl have a history of doing this we did it when Branko was around cause he too exactly like skocic created drama and was weak and massively incompetent ………. This World Cup will be a disaster for us ,,,,,, there is no other way we either bring CQ or someone world class or go with skocic and it be a massive embarrassment
            I’m afraid there needs to be more pressure on IFF, to get this dallal changed for a karbalad coach.
            A couple of thousands #Skocicout messages is not enough. We need more than that.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
              Even more sad when you realize it could have been our best: more or less most and best talented team we've ever had, in their prime. Plus, the location, it's basically like home for us. And to top that, compared to past 2 WC's, 2 out of 3 teams are more doable to actually get points (3) from.... It makes me so SAD to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Our whole country is doomed. And unfortunately - Mehdi Taremi, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, Sardar Azmoun & Co. will not be able to make up the gap for these imbecile corrupt idiots.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Iran 0 England 2 , Iran 1 USA 1, wales 1 Iran 0 and that’s a wrap. Pathetic iff pathetic coach
                  No bro it's more like Iran 0 vs England 4, Iran 0 vs USA 1, Iran 0 vs Wales 2. We become last in the group, and we leave as tourists. Really pathetic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/12062/%D9%85...A7%D8%B4%D8%AA
                    Publish Date: June 14, 1401 - 23:28
                    Majedi: National team will have the best showing at the World Cup
                    The head of the federation said that our national interests are more important than anything else, and this is definitely a principle and law for every Iranian and we will adhere to it.
                    According to the official website of the Football Federation, Mirshad Majedi, in a televised interview about the output of the Football Federation in his 100 days of activity, explained: "There are a few different issues that, with their consideration, should be said that my colleagues and I did well. During these 100 days we had Nowruz and other holidays. I give myself a score of 15 during this time.
                    The head of the federation said that Dragan Skocchich experienced his fastest climb to the World Cup with the coach, but after losing to Algeria, he said: "Skocchich has a contract with us and the coach is under the contract supported by the federation, but his priority and vision, the members of the board and the pillars of the federation, the national team. It is no bigger than iran's name in the field of sports and football. We will do everything for the head coach and the national team. So far, our head coach has a contract and the federation is committed to this issue.
                    On whether the upstream institutions had not discussed the issue, he said: "No institution is pressuring us. One of the discussions we always have, and which FIFA and the AFC insist on, is that the other person does not interfere in football. So far, no one has pressured us and hasn't forced us to do anything.
                    Majedi added: "Sometimes friends give advice and talk, and common sense is to accept. Man is not perfect. Especially with the current conditions of the Federation, which is high pressure and hegemony. The pressure is high and cannot be decided on its own. Friends consult to plan and finally a final decision is made.
                    The head of the Football Federation reiterated: "Skocchich has a contract with us, but again I say no one is above the national team.
                    Majedi explained if, for whatever reason, the compromised national interest is likely to change Skocchich: Not only me, everyone living in this country considers the national interest more valuable than the individual interest. It should be acknowledged that the circumstances of this World Cup are different from all the World Cups of previous eras. The trophy is moved from summer to winter, and at this time the leagues of clubs present at the World Cup are held. In this case, you can't have players at your disposal.
                    He said: "Our national team has 16-15 legionnaires. There is a time when you want to camp and you say we invite domestic players to camp because our league is closed. 3-2 Our main lineup players are domestic and the rest are Legionnaires. Certainly their clubs don't give them to us. For the next Fife we only have one week. From September 19 to September 27, we have to put all our sorrows and sorrows, and from tomorrow the game with Algeria has started with the formation of the working group. The task force is scheduled to report every week. We have to have at least two good procurement games for the national team.
                    The head of the Football Federation said about the friendly games of the national team noted that at least two games should be played in September, the consultations started based on the heard we do not talk about the names of the opponents.Contracts are recorded, for example, the contract is closed for 10 or 50 thousand or one million dollars whether a million dollars is useful to us or the spirit and spirit that the player, the team and our people are destroyed Gone. When the contract is cancelled, the whole country will be disrupted and a country like Iran that will look at the romance of their national team.
                    Majedi said: "All our sadness is in September when I said to prepare at least two good friendly matches. Of course, we face challenges to prepare for this tournament, but things need to be done so that we don't have the bitter experience of playing with Canada and the previous camp.
                    He said the reason for the cancellation of the meeting with Canada is clear: The football federation that I am responsible for is transparent, some friends said give us a contract with Canada to comment on it and make reforms. The clause of the contract must be strictly confidential and one of the parties has no right to publish it. Skocchich wanted to play with Canada, first we were supposed to play in Qatar in September, but at that time Qatar would not allow us to host because there should be no games in the stadiums hosting the World Cup. So we had to change direction and play somewhere else.
                    The head of the Football Federation said that the camp for the national team is scheduled to be held in which country, and said: "We are busy discussing and planning our concerns in other countries as well, and they should make their plans light and heavy." Talking about Canada, the country wrote to us saying that I would feed the cost of the game with tickets, we were supposed to play on June 5th or June 5th, the contracts were registered and sent to us. One of our most important problems for traveling to Canada was visas, so that the embassy of this country is not in Iran, we had to go to a third country so that they announced our travel timetable for obtaining a visa with hours and days said, for example, at 11 a.m. that day in a third country. After that, we were supposed to go to Turkey for a visa and return to Tehran to enter Canada after receiving a visa.
                    He continued: "The day we went to Istanbul to follow up on the visa discussion to get an app when we entered the hotel and installed our Wi-Fi, the first message that came to me was that the game with Canada canceled myself I was surprised by this. We contacted our international relations and said the contest had been cancelled. Canada announced in its first letter that the contest had been cancelled due to social and political geopolitical issues.
                    The head of the Football Federation added: "This was very interesting for us because it was the first time that it happened to put yourself in our place and put the players in camp, everyone thought that the trip to Canada would take place. There is an executive guarantee when you sign the contract. You believe how much stress and concern there is in those situations. I ask our people to see the Federation once with our glasses and shoes and walk with our shoes. When they said that the Iran-Algeria game was delayed by 20 minutes, over 100 fantasies and illusions formed in my mind. At that moment the stress gripped our bodies so that the game would not be cancelled because the snakebite was afraid of the black twine. The same conditions had happened to us 10 days ago, and Canada cancelled the match despite signing a contract and in the event that the highest team is the signature of a country.
                    He explained that Canada can pay compensation: Our complaint is being drafted and sent, Canada must be held accountable for its actions. Compensation is the smallest thing, all the People of Iran are from the planning of the Nalan Federation. The players say the camp was phelan, but where these issues come from. What would have been a problem if the team had gone to Canada to play? As planned, we wanted to play with the 38th ranked team in the world, a team that simulates america. We were going down a good path, but the discussions in unsportsmanlike and emotionally caused the cancellation of the race.You believe what stress we put on this situation after the game with Algeria was delayed by 20 minutes due to the mistake of the bus driver. They called and said that our team had come to the ground and contacted Hamid Steely via WhatsApp and said the referees were on the pitch and said, "Don't be sad, the Algerian team has come to the stadium and is busy warming up." It's really hard to find teams in these situations.
                    Referring to Javad Khiabani's talk during the game with Algeria, he said: "A good media friend of ours said the national team should play at least 10 friendly matches, can I ask which teams to play this number of games. Just a week where do we get 10 games? Our people live with football and know that at this time the UEFA Europa League will be held. All European teams are involved in the tournament. Africans also have their own Nations Cup. There should be a few teams that can play with us. Only north and south American teams stay you know what to pay to bring teams like Brazil and Argentina, and if their program is empty, we would like to spend. This is the number of games that friends say are dreamy and imaginary. We have to make a decision to start after the game with Algeria.
                    Majedi replied about whether the camp in Qatar was Skocchich's decision: Several teams in the country were playing playoffs in Qatar. Teams like Peru, Costa Rica, Australia and some other South American countries. Traveling to Qatar was our second option and we wouldn't have a choice if we hadn't gone to this country and we would have lost the same game with Algeria.
                    Regarding the names of teams such as Uruguay and South Africa after the cancellation of a meeting with Canada to play with Iran, he said: These questions are media and related to cyberspace. To play with South Africa, Ijnet sent us an informal letter inviting the national team to play africa on June 14. Canada did another injury to us, we were going to play two games in this country, first with Canada and the other with Paraguay, Ecuador or Costa Rica, where the second match was scheduled to be held in Toronto. Canada said we will play the same game and we will not give Iran a stadium for the second game, we practically canceled the second match.
                    The head of the Football Federation added that after the cancellation of the game with Canada we planned to play with Uruguay, but the technical staff did not accept the trip to the country because of the distance dimension. After the cancellation of the meeting with Canada, all the issues in an aura of obscurity went away we had to change direction and I was also a player and I understand the concerns of the players but we had no choice but to worry the players was right because they said the long camp in this country would be boring. We had taken camps in this country, and if we canceled the game, we would have lost the army in this country.
                    He added: "My question is as a presenter or producer in a one-year contract program, the first day you are told that the contract was cancelled, but for one year you planned this contract we had agreed to stay in Qatar. It is not possible to say that we should change our place of presence and go so far, this is wrong. The second plan is in the event that we have not signed a contract. If the first plan is not done, we will implement the second plan if I am wrong to say it. These issues remained in people's minds, but the contract was official.
                    The head of the Football Federation on why Skocchich said after returning to Iran that I was unhappy with the Qatari camp said: He said to camp in Qatar today when I saw him announced this. 12 days of training is frustrating for any team. All the players thought they would practice today and play tomorrow, but the issue was eroded this is my opinion and certainly the players and coaches have the same opinion. I spoke to Skoczyk again this morning and his conversations were conveyed to me in the media.
                    Regarding whether the players objected to the camp conditions or if there was another discussion, he said: "The facilities of our camp in Qatar were the 5-star Rotana Hotel, the grounds were good, but because we are in the heat season, some of the grass surfaces were hit more, three pitches were changed in Qatar. Players are entitled, and one of their discussions relates to rewards. We get to the question where we asked at first why didn't I go? When we send a team to Doha, the supervisors and agents are present. I didn't have to go to this country. Because everything was done. I thank the Minister of Sport and his colleagues for helping before our presence in Qatar and setting up issues and providing the federation with the federation so that we can pay the players full rewards before the game with Algeria. 5 p.m. on game day with Algeria these bonuses were paid.
                    He added: "Our job is to provide both the logistics and the financial resources of Sajjadi, he attended the hotel when he went to Qatar and talked to our players and coaches and gave them encouragement.
                    The head of the Football Federation added: "In a meeting with the minister, we also said the plans. I was also in touch and arranged this meeting with the head and manager of the national team so that Sajjadi could closely understand the players' void. We have a very good relationship. However, he needed to see the conditions of Pooshan closely to address his concerns and feel the concerns. Sajjadi was a national hero and I am happy to say that he felt the conditions of pooshan. There were concerns that were largely resolved by paying bonuses.
                    Asked if he was in the matter of the sports minister's conversations with the players, Majedi reiterated: "I am not aware of the details, because the loved ones have not yet come to the federation.
                    "Our red line is the national team and the World Cup and the strong presence in the tournament," he said. We put all our energy into the national team entering the tournament in the best conditions. To say that the best means what we started after the game with Algeria. I hope that in the next two or three weeks we will announce good news to the community.
                    The head of the Football Federation stated how much was paid to the Algerian team for the friendly match, saying: "In our contract with the Algerian national team, it was stated that team A would play with Team A. This means that the main teams of both countries will face each other. The Algerian Federation had brought his team from Tanzania to Qatar, which means he brought his main team. Most of those players were Legionnaires. If we say that they did not have their three main players, we have to say that we also have a few main players, including Amiri, Kananizadegan, Khalilzadeh, Ansarifard, Ghodous, etc. We didn't have it.
                    Majedi continued: "Put aside all the people I said. Khalilzada and Kananizadegan are our main players at the heart of the defensive line and we did not have our two main players combined for the tournament. Should we say that we faced algeria with our second team?
                    "Getting into the details makes it hard," he said. When I write in the contract that the main team will inevitably introduce the opponent team of its main team. The same players played in the Africa Cup of Nations. Their main structure was the main team. The algerian player who recently died was a player who remained in his home country, which means their second team remained in Algeria. The team that played with us in Qatar was the main Algerian team.
                    Majedi noted that algeria had come to iran with their second team, noting that the World Cup discussion is very different from the friendly match. You can't decide where to head their head coach. Maybe he says I don't want my two players at all. I've never seen a contract like this before. When they may sign a contract and say that these two players must be.
                    "We didn't pay," he replied about the $400,000 cost of holding the game with Algeria. Algeria was a guest. We were in a situation where we needed to play a friendly game. Our priority was to hold the game well. You saw the strength of their team. Our team ate a good benchmark. It wasn't such numbers, they were our guests. We didn't pay for their presence. I'm 100% denied. If we had such money, we would have brought better teams.
                    The head of the Football Federation said: I don't know why football is so oppressed. Until a while ago, we said that the room is glass and now it doesn't have glass. Football is so naked that everything is clear. The numbers you say, rest assured, this country is not so industrial. Security and surveillance apparatuses ask about money and expenses. It was a very reasonable contract that we were guests of Algeria as hosts. Other than that unpaid money, if we had such money, we would coordinate with better teams.
                    Majedi explained that some of Carlos Kay Roche's assistants, such as Nello Wingada and the Egyptian coach, have claimed that he will be the head coach of an Asian team at the World Cup: 47 countries in Asia are under the afc's supervision. Why was only Iran elected? These issues are nothing but marginalization. The Sports Ministry also denied this because they said the Sports Ministry was looking for work. There has been no talk with Kay Roche and another coach. Dragan Skovic has a contract with us and is the head coach of iran's national team.
                    Regarding the last situation of the national team's outfit selection, he replied: Almost a month ago we have called that some companies participated in this call and brought their clothes. The Marketing, Transactions Committee and myself attended the meeting and the clothes were unveiled. The national team has gone to the World Cup and we expect the clothes to be available to us free of charge at the beginning and not to pay. This is the rule of thumb because there are many sponsors everywhere in the world, but the outrageous sanctions have caused many countries to not be able to come to us because they have to pay and wear clothes. Companies that are looking for the media and the public did not come forward.
                    Regarding whether they plan to unveil clothes in Kish Island, Majedi said, "We have a plan, but on the condition that in the next few days we will reach a conclusion for the brand. I think in the next 10-12 days this will be determined. Players should also comment on the outfit. We must also consider the conditions of the country. Clothing is produced with the direct opinion of our players, coaches and experts, but these goods should be available so that we can easily take them and provide them to the players. Get dressed free of charge and at our disposal as quickly as possible. In previous years, for example, the youth team wanted to travel, but the foot of the plane was delivering clothes because it had to be removed from customs and had steps. Be sure we try to provide the best for the national team.
                    The head of the Football Federation said: We cannot say the names of the sponsors because they have participated in the call and may not be interested in their names, but five companies gave their clothes and offers. They should give the national team free of charge, but negotiate with other teams. Some companies pay some money, some want a percentage of the money, and some have to pay full.
                    Majedi said about the need to support the national team to oppose England, the United States and Wales, and said that all officials and members of the government and parliament should feel their skin, flesh and bones in the conditions of the national team. Before Sajjadi left for Qatar, I said that aid had begun and would continue in the next few days.
                    He explained that the FOOTBALL Federation is expected to make good things happen in the financial debate in these circumstances, explained: Since we came to the Football Federation, there was a very low number in the treasury, but we have not had a shortage in the discussion of payments, especially to the members of the federation. All salaries, benefits and bonuses have been paid. The contract of Iranian coaches of the adult team's technical staff was not closed at the beginning of our presence, which was closed during our time and we were able to pay the amount of the contracts. Omid's technical staff contract was not closed despite being in the qualifiers. We set up all the contracts and paid them a fee. We also did it in the national team of teenagers, youth and women. Part of the women's team's salary remains, which will also be paid in the next one to two days.
                    The head of the Football Federation added: "Talent identification also costs money, but we did everything with the board of directors. The issue must be managed. We had the help of the Ministry of Sport and the league organization. Good friends also helped, and there is no ground work left. Documentation is available. The free adult futsal team was dispatched to Kyrgyzstan. Omid's team camp was held in Iraq and iran. The team went straight to Uzbekistan, but according to some camaraderie, it was free to dispatch them. Some of us paid for it ourselves. We even contacted Irmatov to feed the National Team of Hope. Every day and night, I was in contact with Faraz Fatemi about the situation of omid team's children. The third day in Uzbekistan said our restaurant is different from the opponent's team. I contacted Irmatov and he was kind and the problem was solved. We were concerned about friends. No one can say that we have slept at home and that these teams have been abandoned to the safety of God.
                    The head of the Football Federation explained about the terms of the Skocchich contract, explaining: "I did not close this contract and it is from many years ago. The time for completion is the end of the Asian Cup.
                    Regarding the elections of the Football Federation, Majedi said: "Elections are being conducted. It will be registered on August 30. I don't have any plans to attend right now. Keeping this federation and everyone's concern is my priority. If we hadn't had any concerns, I wouldn't be held accountable right now.
                    Regarding whether our women's football is good, he said, "Yes, the under-17 national team was dispatched to Kafa and returned with the championship. The women's adult national team is scheduled to be deployed to the Kafa Tournament in 15 days. The decision was to use all our capacities. Thank you, Ms. Irandoust. He worked really hard. After returning from the Asian Championships, the federation's decision was to continue with the other coach. There are definitely very good teams in the country who want Irandoost. The next head coach is Ms. Azmoal. He won our team for 17 years, so we decided to be our head coach in this tournament.
                    Referring to the closure of the federation's accounts due to tax issues, the head of the Football Federation said: March and April, we were in a state of limbo. Despite the pressures on the federation, we opened the accounts with the consultations we made and the assistance that was made. We still pay taxes. Don't think that money comes easily and is available to friends.
                    Regarding the criticisms of the coaches selected by the federation in the base category, he noted: We have so many club coaches in the premier leagues and the first division, can we choose any of them as the head coach of the national team? The fact that everyone has worked in the baseline and brought four championships doesn't mean we bring him to the base national teams.
                    The head of the Football Federation stated that the coaching of a national team needs many factors, saying: 40 percent of the society should accept that coach. We had four, five meetings to coach the youth team. The coaches' records were reviewed and interviewed until we came to the conclusion by examining the figures.
                    Regarding the increase in expectations of the national football team on the eve of the 2022 World Cup, Majedi said: We should reduce expectations and we should not think because we had the fastest climb to the World Cup, we played comfortably against England. It is a vicious fantasy to say from now on that we will advance to the second round of the World Cup. Football is up and down, but Iranians never get bad results.
                    He stated that he believes in the players of iran's national team, he said: they put all their power in accordance with sincerity to present the best show. We also need to provide the best for the national team and hopefully support us.
                    The head of the Football Federation said about the situation of Mehdi Mahdavi Kia: We have a good relationship with Mahdavi Kia and I spoke to him twice during the Asian Championship. It's not a particular problem, and Mahdavi Kia has a contract until the end of September. We have the Islamic countries competitions ahead of us in August and we need to start our training.
                    Regarding the entry of video referee assistance (VAR) into the country, Majedi noted, "This is a very big concern, but we have a lot of problems. VAR is a specialized topic and this issue must be cooked up in the referees committee to reach the board of directors. It's not just the federation's foot and we need to get help. Few companies would launch such a system. During this time, preparing the national team and holding the federation assembly is our priority and if the federation is stabilized, bringing var will be the first thing to do.
                    He stated about rumors about the selection of a replacement for Seyedeh Shohreh Mousavi in the Football Federation and the timing of the determination of Mehrdad Seraji's successor in the federation's board of directors, and there is no such thing about Mousavi. She is still vice-president of the Women's Football Federation and did not say anywhere because Mousavi is not present now, he should not be in the Football Federation. Saddlery's successor is elected at the first meeting of the Board of Directors.
                    The head of the Football Federation said about iran's national team rivals in Fifadi Shahrivar: We do not have many choices for September, but we will do our best to provide the best for the national team.
                    How many face palms can fit into a post?
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

یک مقدار با ملت ایران باشید.
                      سوال از سردار آزمون
                      اینکه برخی معتقدند باید سرمربی تیم ملی در جام جهانی فرد دیگری باشد.

چرا باید تغییر بدهیم؟! من نمی فهمم. من برای همین می گویم باید حمایت شویم. الان وقت این حرف ها نیست. ما یک اردوی دیگر بیشتر نداریم.
                      حتی اگر گوآردیولا را هم بیاوریم فکر می کنید می تواند کار خاصی انجام بدهد؟!
                      این فدراسیون است که باید از بازیکنان حمایت کند و بازی های دوستانه خیلی خوبی بگذارد نه سرمربی. این برای بار هزارم!

هیچ جای دنیا سرمربی نمی رود قرارداد ببندند. نمی رود با کشورهای دیگر حرف بزند و التماس کند. این وظیفه فدراسیون است. این بار هزارم. چه شما فوتبالی باشید و چه نباشید.

من بهتر از شما می دانم. من تجربه بین المللی ام خیلی بیشتر از شماست و می دانم چطور است. پس خواهش می کنم فقط حمایت کنید. الان وقت کنار گذاشتن سرمربی نیست. کنار گذاشتن سرمربی الان خیلی خیلی بد است و کار ما را خیلی دشوارتر می کند. اینکه توانسته رکورد جابجا کند، پس قطعا قابلیت دارد.

از همان اولی که حمایت کردید نتیجه گرفتیم، اما هر وقت شما تیم ملی را زدید، سرمربی را زدید، تیم نتیجه نگرفته است. یک مقدار با ملت ایران باشید. یک مقدار با بازیکنان تیم ملی باشید.
                      واقعا دیگر از بس حرف تکراری زدم خسته شدم. آدمی هم نیستم که هزار بار تکرار کنم.
                      من به عنوان بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال از شما فقط حمایت می خواهم؛ نه برکناری سردار آزمون؛ نه برکناری مهدی طارمی؛ نه اسکوچیچ

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        سوال از سردار آزمون

چرا باید تغییر بدهیم؟! من نمی فهمم. من برای همین می گویم باید حمایت شویم. الان وقت این حرف ها نیست. ما یک اردوی دیگر بیشتر نداریم.
                        این فدراسیون است که باید از بازیکنان حمایت کند و بازی های دوستانه خیلی خوبی بگذارد نه سرمربی. این برای بار هزارم!

هیچ جای دنیا سرمربی نمی رود قرارداد ببندند. نمی رود با کشورهای دیگر حرف بزند و التماس کند. این وظیفه فدراسیون است. این بار هزارم. چه شما فوتبالی باشید و چه نباشید.

من بهتر از شما می دانم. من تجربه بین المللی ام خیلی بیشتر از شماست و می دانم چطور است. پس خواهش می کنم فقط حمایت کنید. الان وقت کنار گذاشتن سرمربی نیست. کنار گذاشتن سرمربی الان خیلی خیلی بد است و کار ما را خیلی دشوارتر می کند. اینکه توانسته رکورد جابجا کند، پس قطعا قابلیت دارد.

از همان اولی که حمایت کردید نتیجه گرفتیم، اما هر وقت شما تیم ملی را زدید، سرمربی را زدید، تیم نتیجه نگرفته است. یک مقدار با ملت ایران باشید. یک مقدار با بازیکنان تیم ملی باشید.
                        من به عنوان بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال از شما فقط حمایت می خواهم؛ نه برکناری سردار آزمون؛ نه برکناری مهدی طارمی؛ نه اسکوچیچ

Baba If That Portuguese guy whatshisname tells these people I am not coming back and just support your current coach and TM you will get a better result, they will still shout: yalah yalah.....
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          Baba If That Portuguese guy whatshisname tells these people I am not coming back and just support your current coach and TM you will get a better result, they will still shout: yalah yalah.....
                          He didn't said exactly as you asked...but said something nice

3m

One of the best sporting memories of my career, 4 years ago in Russia World Cup, with one of the greatest football families that I had the privilege to work and build. This Game has no secrets and it's all about one word: Team. Never lie to Football. Team is all and everything.

Last edited by St_Mark; 06-20-2022, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            سوال از سردار آزمون

What's he supposed to say? That dallal(Skocic) is still under contract.

Did any player say anything about Wilmots before he was fired? No, they all started talking AFTER he was fired.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              What's he supposed to say? That dallal(Skocic) is still under contract.
                              Did any player say anything about Wilmots before he was fired? No, they all started talking AFTER he was fired.

As usual base on your replies you don’t get it, live in your fantasy world full of dogma
                              Are you accusing him being a coward? Irresponsible?

He did not need to say anything.
                              Sardar Azmoon was not forced to repeat something he has said before. If he didn’t believe in his words he would not have comment about Sko,.
                              Azmoon openly criticize Sko's boss IFF and is under no pressure to publically support Sko.

Not only he support him he ask his fans and Iranian to do the same.

You may say in your opinion (whatever worth) you disagree with him but don't accuse him of appeasement and being a coward
                              Last edited by St_Mark; 06-20-2022, 10:41 AM.

Comment

what did I say? People still bang on about it. LOL
                                Sardar has answered every argument including that "This is not the time for a change. Even if you bring Guardiola in, he can't do anything. Just support TM and us players".
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X