Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed with Kanaani who has been a lynchpin in defence. I guess maybe this helped him with the bus incident before....

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I just do not understand the premise...Any player that lets say in the case of these 2, supports IR, is a piece of shit and should be banned from TM and hung?
      TM players, just like Iranians, should support any political group they want. We cannot force everybody to think a certain way, and prevent them from working if their ideas do not conform to ours, particularly in a job environment where their political ideas bare zero impact on their performance. That actually sounds eerily similar to the same points about IR that we all hate. If we plan on killing, silencing, changing minds of all these people then news flash, even though they are minority, we will have to deal with millions of people

Pulisic is a big trump supporter, the most criminal president in recent American history, who incited an insurrection on January 6th. Majority of Americans didnt vote for trump, in fact there were millions of votes difference, two times in a row. Nobody has advocated for removing this player from their national team, or questioned his place there. That would be insane.

Kanani I have repeatedly said is a retard off the pitch. I wanted him banned from TM for bus incident, and he rightfully was banned for 2 matches. But he has proven to be our best CB in the qualification cycle and will be needed if we are to advance from this group. Our defense looks clueless without him.
      I just don't like in this day and age, taking a 15 second clip some guy who isn't exactly the smartest person around posted on his instagram, and then using that as a lynchpin to beat TM fans and hate on TM itself too.

We are surrounded by politics all day and everywhere. The Iranian political discussion online is among the worst (only India/Pakistan and some of the Balkan stuff is maybe worse). Constantly infusing it is not going to change things for anybody. Regime is not going to change this way, none of us who don't like the regime are going to get up and stage a mass protest all of a sudden...

Again, these are athletes, they're going to disappoint you if you expect beautiful consistent language and political thought.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Disappointed with Kanaani who has been a lynchpin in defence. I guess maybe this helped him with the bus incident before....
          I promise you that the bus incident is what's let him to this. He's trying to save his rear.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Salam farmande is propaganda song aimed towards children. I don’t care if a bunch of narekhars are slicing their heads in a room. But I don’t like it when they are working on the young minds. And would be nice if TM players, who are entitled to their opinions, would be a little bit more aware of the issues around TM right now. If they are putting this stuff out to make a statement or something, its just hurting TM.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
              We had people crying saying TM isn't political lol These players support the IR and are an extension of the regime's propaganda arm
              No, No, and No.

No. TM is as political as any other national sports team. Watch the Ukraine/Scotland or Ukraine/Wales games and say there was nothing political.

No. Some players support IR (or may be pretend to), and others don't. Not a good idea to try to investigate their political beliefs before they can join TM. Whether they do or not, is not my business, or anybody else's for that matter.

No. They are not an extension of the IR propaganda arm. They are players on a national team. You seem to be of the belief that anyone with any job in Iran is an extension of IR. You are free to have that opinion, but please understand that not everyone shares your opinion.

In general, why is it that people who fault IR for lack of freedom of speech and thought, are the first ones to jump at anyone with even a remote connection to Iran, its TM, its industry? Is this what should be expected when whatever government you support comes into power?
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                There you have footballers such as Ghafoori and Daei and on the other side you have these type of clowns & mozdoors:
                Dakhleshoon to jame jahani miyad.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Dakhleshoon to jame jahani miyad.
                  What happened to you man? You used to be a optimistic football lover who just wanted to see good football and loved Leicester City. Now you've just become a hater/troll.
                  Where is the old Hoorad we knew and loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    What happened to you man? You used to be a optimistic football lover who just wanted to see good football and loved Leicester City. Now you've just become a hater/troll.
                    Where is the old Hoorad we knew and loved.
                    They post a video of themselves singing "salam farmande" video after the latest controversy surrounding (see Canada match) Team Melli and I get accused of trolling? This is exactly the kind of shit why the Canada match got canceled. I'm not sure what they were trying to achieve with this video? If anything, they are harming the national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      I promise you that the bus incident is what's let him to this. He's trying to save his rear.
                      Wasn’t his missing the camp the suspension? Shouldn’t he have posted before ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Wasn’t his missing the camp the suspension? Shouldn’t he have posted before ?
                        The suspension was inevitable. Now he's just trying to make up for it.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          Bravo Azmoun!

any link for the entire show?
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

How does Kanani go from the bang bus to "salam farmande"?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Asking for a friend.
                              it seems like he also tagged Jalal in the video. My guess is it was a kind of stupid way to show respect to Jalal, who was "farmande" so to speak of PP backline these years, helping both Shoja and Kanani a lot in their development.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Asking for a friend.
                                Maybe Omid "farmande" Ebrahimi is making the final squad of WC?

Comment

Working...
                                X