This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
    Isn't that a good thing? Last thing we need is a Branko 2006 repeat where you have infighting.
    Its only good if we want to act like all is well when the reality is the culture of IFF is that valid criticisms equate to full on assaults against Iran and all things Iranian

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      So upon arrival to Iran, the Laboo salesman said this was just a friendly and we shouldn't forget that Iran had the fastest qualification in Asian history.

He conveniently leaves out that we also looked like shit against SK in a non-friendly.
      In a match with half the lineup missing and we had already qualified. Let's not skew all the facts.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://youtu.be/fIsXaLVs2Is

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          In a match with half the lineup missing and we had already qualified. Let's not skew all the facts.

Same final product with those 4 in the line up against Algeria.

Can't handle a press, opponents can walk through our midfield and defence like they're on a stroll through at parke mellat, and our midfield to attack connection is barely there.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

You are in for a rude awakening. For months, people have been arguing this team won't go anywhere. Even after this Algeria match, you are still dreaming.

Comment

Possibilities: Qatar, Iran, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Japan, or Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Possibilites: Qatar, Iran, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Japan, or Australia
                Any of the other teams having problems with their coach ? I guess only Iran can be the option and thats only a rumour.

Saudi Arabia = Hervé Renard
                Australia = Graham Arnold
                Japan = Hajime Moriyasu
                Korea = Paulo Bento
                Qatar = Félix Sánchez Bas
                Iran = Dragan Skocic

Only Iran, eventually Saudi Arabia make sense, all others are doing well or have their coaches since long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  You are in for a rude awakening. For months, people have been arguing this team won't go anywhere. Even after this Algeria match, you are still dreaming.
                  2006 discussions all over again... But this time we might have a genuine embarrassment, not just a 3-1 loss with a team which doesn't have a bundesliga back four, spine and top players from serie a and epl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Any of the other teams having problems with their coach ? I guess only Iran can be the option and thats only a rumour.

Japan = Hajime Moriyasu
                    Korea = Paulo Bento
                    Iran = Dragan Skocic

Only Iran, eventually Saudi Arabia make sense, all others are doing well or have their coaches since long time.
                    Renard: afcon 2012 + 15 winner

Arnold: assistant (confed cup 01, wc 06+10); 2020 afc u23 3rd

Moriyasu: 2018 asian games 2nd, 2019 ac 2nd

Bento: qualified and coached - 2014 wc

Sanchez Bas: 2014 afc u19 + 2019 asian cup winner, 2018 afc u23 + 2021 arab cup 3rd

Skocic: gooz

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post

Japan = Hajime Moriyasu
                        Korea = Paulo Bento
                        Iran = Dragan Skocic

So now we know it's not Iran.

No way will it be Korea, based on Queiroz's history with them!

Perhaps Saudi or Qatar?

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                          So now we know it's not Iran.

No way will it be Korea, based on Queiroz's history with them!

Perhaps Saudi or Qatar?
                          rofl imagine how bitter that will be for the iranian players, especially when we loose all 3 games and if he can make that given team advance from the group stage 😂 GG IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            rofl imagine how bitter that will be for the iranian players, especially when we loose all 3 games and if he can make that given team advance from the group stage 😂 GG IFF.
                            Why would that make you happy?

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                              Why would that make you happy?
                              Did I say it would make me happy? 😂 I said the players would feel bitter, not me..

Comment

CQ will be signing with Australia. This was in discussion before, but Australian FA wanted to wait until the team qualifies for WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X