Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with Iranians and not being able to let the past go?
    In politics, we have a large section of population that are waiting for hologram Shah to comeback and free the people from I.R.
    In football we have people who after 3 years can't get over the fact that CQ is done with Iran.

Is this rooted in Shiaism and the concept of the hidden imam coming back?
    I genuinely wonder.

Comment

Allahuakbar. Cleanse the forum, reset the servers back to 2019 qnd let us never speak of the last 3 years ever again. All Sgoh twerkers are forgiven because they did, said and twerked nothing. All CQ haters are forgiven because, again, they did, said or hated on nothing. We are united once again.

*Keep the Potter thread though. Those haters will forever have to live with their shame.

Comment

Yoooo imagine if this happens, fucking enghelab in Iran haha, the boys will give 10000% in November, nothing will stop them haha!! 🔥🔥

Comment

CQ is the only alternative. No Iranian coach is an upgrade to Skocic st this point, and no new coach generally speaking has enough time to effectively implement a new system.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            In politics, we have a large section of population that are waiting for hologram Shah to comeback and free the people from I.R.
            In football we have people who after 3 years can't get over the fact that CQ is done with Iran.

I genuinely wonder.
            Its obvious you have never lived in Iran, I even wonder if you have ever been to iran. ofcourse they want to go back to the old days, look at their lives now. all the hope they have is that one that a Shah-like person will rule iran. so they have to give up their hope and continue with their miserable life?

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              CQ is the only alternative. No Iranian coach is an upgrade to Skocic st this point, and no new coach generally speaking has enough time to effectively implement a new system.
              A) We can't afford CQ. And despite what some fans think, he isn't going to just coach Iran because of passion or whatever.

B) C.Q is absolutely done with IFF. No way he is going to put up with their bullshit at this point.

C) The guy has completely lost the little sanity he had left. He's not the same person he was in 2018. It will be like having sergio conceicao in charge, but without the insurance being a mafia team who *allegedly* pays off the governing football body.

Javad Nekounam absolutely an improvement. I invite you to watch the past two ACLs Foolad participated in and see the organization and discipline he instilled in a group of ragtag PGPL rejects.

Comment

The money for a 6 month contract is not going to be a problem. By all means the country is broke and so is anything and everything to do with the football but the ones with the true power have pockets so deep a CQ contract doesn't even register as an expense to them. And what better distraction to an unsettled society than bringing back a people's champion and hero. The politics of it is a great opportunity and one I am convinced is being staged by others who know this is the only way a CQ return is possible. If they'd got rid of Sgoh way back when they should have, the options available would mean CQ would not need to be considered.

And I don't see CQ saying no to a 6 month contract to take on another WC. Yes, he knows the difficulty, the politics, the crap that comes with it, etc.

Point C will be getting purged when the servers reset.

Comment

What's next for TM.

*-98 days to the next and last FIFA days on Sep 19-27.
                  *- 54 days to August 6, start of PGL season 22. This is new date to match up more with start of European league.
                  *- Recovery from Doha disaster in June.
                  *- Facing with possible fall-out of TM fa ilure.
                  *- Sport Ministry responsibilities and needed changes.
                  *-Learning from mistakes.
                  *- Revise TM plans and required changes.

IFF & Sko's plans including Qatar camp / FIFA day friendly games was a failure and can not continue with the same policies, decisions and personells.

They failed in every department and that reflect on depressing game and result.
                  Next to IFF officials, Sko is in the eyes of storm and target of blame. Calls foe his removal has incread.

IFF Deadlock:
                  IFF officials has been distracted with regime change and will be even more preoccupied in next 3 months with general assembly, election when all of top official jobs is at risk , some may not hold to their job for the WC.
                  They have no money to have better training camp or friendly games for September. They have no money to fire Sho and his assistant then pay even more for new coach with own assistants.
                  Their only hope is Sport Minister Sajjadi who said he is repressenting President Raeisi.

SM
                  Although late, they should released promised funds and use all diplomatic means available for securing better friendly games for September without political agenda.

SKO.
                  He will survive to September and the rest depends on what happens on Sep19-27.
                  There is no good justification for his disasterous coaching versus Algeria. With that kind of coaching ,an Azadeghan coach could do the same.
                  If fans are not happy on September , he is gone and replaced by a domestic coach even if is late.

He need to change his approach, revise his plan and listen to his critics.

Addon
                  I forgot Majedi

Acting President:

He met privately with 5 TM player privately ( I mentioned that in my earlier post ) before Doha camp. Sajjadi is also met with 6 TM players before Algeria game.
                  privately . They listen to players concerns, condition of TM, training and Coach.
                  If players are not satisfied with Sko , for sure message was conveyed.

If Majedi expect to be a candidate for Next IFF election, he has to make a decision based on what TM players asked him. Those private talks won’t always remain private
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 06-13-2022, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    The money for a 6 month contract is not going to be a problem. By all means the country is broke and so is anything and everything to do with the football but the ones with the true power have pockets so deep a CQ contract doesn't even register as an expense to them. And what better distraction to an unsettled society than bringing back a people's champion and hero. The politics of it is a great opportunity and one I am convinced is being staged by others who know this is the only way a CQ return is possible. If they'd got rid of Sgoh way back when they should have, the options available would mean CQ would not need to be considered.

And I don't see CQ saying no to a 6 month contract to take on another WC. Yes, he knows the difficulty, the politics, the crap that comes with it, etc.

Point C will be getting purged when the servers reset.
                    If the current powers at be wanted to distract people with football, Skocic would not be in charge to begin with.

I also doubt CQ comes back on a 6 month contract, since the reason he left was that IFF did not assure him long term in the lead up to Asian cup.

It's just not happening my guy. CQ is in the past. Time to look towards the Asian cup with a young promising Iranian coach. Someone who is cheap. Knows the players, and is able to navigate the b.s that comes with coaching in Iran

Comment

a young promising Iranian coach. Someone who is cheap. Knows the players, and is able to navigate the b.s that comes with coaching in Iran
                      Such a person exists only in fiction, not in reality.

There is higher chance of CQ coming back than a vatani coach who can navigate the BS in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Such a person exists only in fiction, not in reality.
                        There is higher chance of CQ coming back than a vatani coach who can navigate the BS in any way, shape or form.

Comment

If the current powers at be wanted to distract people with football, Skocic would not be in charge to begin with.

I also doubt CQ comes back on a 6 month contract, since the reason he left was that IFF did not assure him long term in the lead up to Asian cup.

agree ..!
                          even if he's lured back in ... he certainly wont settle for just a 6 month contract..! he is primarily looking for a long term contract probably with a Hefty cancelation clause which would provide him the necessary job security to do things Carlito's Way..!! he only accepted shorter term, more restrictive contract from Columbia, because the Money was good and job was a high-profile one..! he essentially left Egypt job because of their refusal to commit to a long term commitment ..!

i'd guess that perhaps they could convince him to return with a Semi-lucrative contract at least until the end of next AC....!!?

Comment

I genuinely wonder.
                            Lollll no it's rooted in the fact that we were much better and more organized under Carlos and now we play like a disorganized team who only practices on Sundays, and hasn't been able to win a single game or play one solid match against any of the half decent opponents we've faced so far. South Korea (draw +loss), Algeria (loss), both games outplayed and very poor defensively.

Even against weak teams, we were so lucky with some of our wins!

Syria: big deflection resulting in ARJ goal (1-0)
                            UAE: ridiculous keeper error gifted taremi's goal (1-0)
                            Iraq: amateur defensive error gifted taremi a clear break on goal (1-0)

Don't get me wrong, we still were the better team in those matches but we still couldn't find a way to score outside of those massive defensive errors.

I just haven't seen a single indication or bit of proof that this team is able to get results against any half decent opposition.

I know it's not skocic fault that we have an incompetent federation.... But it's his fault that he doesn't seem to want to play a defensive style, keeps thinking we can play this open game and Gettin the same poor results... so far 0/3 against decent opposition.

Lolll if we play like this against England or Wales, we are DONE.

Even if he suddenly decides to go defensive against England, we'll still get smacked because our team HASN'T PRACTICED THIS DEFENSIVE SET UP IN OVER TWO YEARS.... You have to have a clear game plan that you keep practicing and perfect by the time you reach the world cup.

The only plan we've practiced for TWO YEARS is one that will have us carved open like a slice of butter during the world cup.

Comment

I want to see Javad have a shot at TM coach but I really doubt he would navigate the BS

It's impossible to do so - one can only survive as a yes man or having a unique charisma and singular belief. And even then you can become a pariah like Daei has become due to not playing ball with them.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                                Bringing CQ back is like asking Reza Shah to come and join the current Iranian govt!! This will never happen!! Iran is on a fast downward trajectory in all areas! we will be lucky if we even qualify to the next WC!! Look at whos in charge in Iran and that should be enough to indicate how everything is run and where everythig is going!

Comment

Working...
                                X