Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magge hamoon mossaReza biad be nejaateshoon @ WC, vagar na IFF ke hamechie ro rideh taa haala and set the team for all but a certain failure ..!

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      So let me get this right. They were promised bonuses for qualification, but now those bonuses are contingent upon performance at WC. Am I reading this wrong?!
      i.r. won't give Team Melli the money they earned with their performances at both the 2014 & 2018 World Cups. I highly doubt they'll stand by their own promise and pay Team Melli from their own pockets lol.

Comment

Masghareh tarin federasione football rooye koreye zamin.

Daran mirinan be tamaameh zahmataye bachehaye Team Melli.

Comment

Iran's new problem, sand-spraying qatari stadiums
          .T

M has difficulty finding a stadium for the game equipped with cooling system and ventilation like those designated for WC.

مشکل جدید ایران، شن پاشی ورزشگاه های قطر

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Iran's new problem, sand-spraying qatari stadiums
            .T
            M has difficulty finding a stadium for the game equipped with cooling system and ventilation like those designated for WC.
            مشکل جدید ایران، شن پاشی ورزشگاه های قطر
            Iran's new problem, sand-spraying qatari stadiumsThese days, sand-spraying operations have begun in qatar's modern and beautiful World Cup stadiums, which is a major obstacle to a favorable game between Iran and Algeria.
            According to Sports Three, conditions at qatar's modern stadiums have raised concerns about the cancellation of a friendly between Iran and Algeria. Iran, camped out in Qatar this week, sought to hold a friendly match at a stadium equipped with ventilation.
            Iran had requested to play Algeria at one of the stadiums where the World Cup will be played, but this was not allowed because sand-spraying operations have begun at Qatar's World Cup stadiums except for the Ahmed Bin Ali Stadium, which is in possession of the playoffs. Peru, Costa Rica, Australia and New Zealand will play their playoff matches at the stadium.

Iran, however, has no choice but to play its friendly match at the same al-Qater stadium. Unlike other modern stadiums in the country, it is not equipped with a cooler and ventilation system and can be annoying due to qatar's warm weather conditions.

However, members of both Iran and Algeria are hoping that the weather will be 25 to 30 degrees at the time of the game so that players can endure less heat.
            Iran and Algeria are not interested in playing together at al-Qater Stadium because the weather is very hot and the game may hurt the players. Qatar cannot host Iran well at this point due to its restrictions on world cup preparations.
            Even Belmadzi, the Algerian head coach, was furious about the incident and threatened not to play with the situation. Of course, due to the preparation and the recent training of the two teams, the game does not seem to be cancelle

#Another proof that IFF didnt plan for this camp, and checked everything before organizing stuff. whole IFF staff should resign/be fired.. they fired Aziz Khadem but these guys still not fired after worst ever organizing attempt..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Why do all iranian ministers look unwashed ???

Comment

Its shocking that IFF staff manages to remember to eat, poop and shower. I've never heard of such incompetence as their own, they're borderline braindead.

Oh, its freaking summer in Qatar, MIGHT BE HOT GUYS. Any contingency planning for that?!?!

Morons. Just a bunch of big, dumb morons.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                  Its shocking that IFF staff manages to remember to eat, poop and shower. I've never heard of such incompetence as their own, they're borderline braindead.
                  Oh, its freaking summer in Qatar, MIGHT BE HOT GUYS. Any contingency planning for that?!?!
                  Morons. Just a bunch of big, dumb morons.
                  How do you know they remember to shower??

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    How do you know they remember to shower??
                    yea man i certainly challenged that premise .!

Comment

Hashemian with a brief team/camp update:

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Hashemian with a brief team/camp update:

Too introverted for me.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment