Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Croatian media is reporting that Skocic has hired Krunoslav Rendulić as another assistant coach for TM:
    https://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/kr...o/2371272.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
      Croatian media is reporting that Skocic has hired Krunoslav Rendulić as another assistant coach for TM:
      Armen jan, how do you find all this random news about TM?

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
        Very poor statistics. Winning percentage of only 38% over 91 games with three different teams. I wonder what he brings to the table...

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
          I wonder what he brings to the table...
          He was the previous assistant for Skocic during the whole of his time at Foolad.

Comment

Iran news agency

Sina Kalhor, deputy director of cultural and development of public spoor

5 TM players demands:

1-Past due payment promises. Bonus reward for qualification, unpaid past salaries of few coaches.
            2- “Gift Cars not receiving of promised cars bonus for qualification
            3-Exemption from Military Service for 12 members of TM regardless of results.
            4- TM Charter plane/ Iran air.
            5- Friendly games for Next FIFA days.

Approved by SM.
            Excemptions criteria ( one of the followings)
            1- DDD
            2- W+D
            3- Group Advance

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Iran news agency

Sina Kalhor, deputy director of cultural and development of public spoor

5 TM players demands:

1-Past due payment promises. Bonus reward for qualification, unpaid past salaries of few coaches.
              2- “Gift Cars not receiving of promised cars bonus for qualification
              3-Exemption from Military Service for 12 members of TM regardless of results.
              4- TM Charter plane/ Iran air.
              5- Friendly games for Next FIFA days.

Approved by SM.
              Excemptions criteria ( one of the followings)
              1- DDD
              2- W+D
              3- Group Advance
              So let me get this right. They were promised bonuses for qualification, but now those bonuses are contingent upon performance at WC. Am I reading this wrong?!
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                So let me get this right. They were promised bonuses for qualification, but now those bonuses are contingent upon performance at WC. Am I reading this wrong?!
                Haji this is Iran, when do you think people keep their word and follow a contract? Contracts in Iran are as worth as much as toilet paper. I bet one of the fat a$$hats running the show says "thEy ShOulD bE haPpY thEy GeT tHe HoNor oF pLaYinG fOr Tm!", as if honor is going to pay their bills. One major injury for any of our players during TM matches, and their career could end and no more paycheck from club teams. IFF needs to compensate our players.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Clarification
                  They were promissed financial & car gift for Qualification with no condition attached but IFF yet to pay them ( No Money).
                  Request of Military exempt was not prommised despite various discussions and scenarious. Military Exemtion is not something IFF can promise but Gov ( SM) can.
                  According to Kalhor Sport Minirtry has agreed with 3 scenario for Exemtion.

Comment

rofl just make #5 happen....

Comment

WC 1998 players still don't have their bonuses so they shouldn't count on that.
                      Just hope for the charter and the friendlies.

Comment

Kalhor in Qatar

Comment

teammellifootball
                          به تو از دور سلام،حضرت عشق

#السلطان_اباالحسن_علی_بن_موسی_الرضا
                          #تیم_ملی #تیم_ملی_فوتبال_ایران
                          #teammelli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            WC 1998 players still don't have their bonuses so they shouldn't count on that.
                            Just hope for the charter and the friendlies.
                            Lol made me think about Ak8 laughter when talking about Tm bonuses at the Yazdah show..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We cant even get proper kits good luck getting those bonuses.. Even poor skocic probably got scrued on his contract deal with a 1999 peykan rental, one free meal at local chelokabsbi and 2 hookers a month, he got a bike with flat tire, 10 % discount on doogh and one old fat hooker which he had to pay so she let him be and go home..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Cringe.

Comment

Working...
                                X