This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Did Misaghi throw a couple insults IFF’s way so we can calm down a bit ?
    He did, indirectly though lol.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

First photo is Tim Cahill meeting TM members

Comment

Really nice convo with Tim Cahil and TM members at the last 1/3 of the video. You can see how much our boys respect him. When Tim asks what they think of their draw/group, Taremi says "Better than other groups" and they all agree. ARJ makes a point that compared to other Asian teams, we're in a better group. Glad they are keeping positive about it all!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              First photo is Tim Cahill meeting TM members
              You can tell the respect Tim has for Mehdi from the way he's shaking his hand. Holding Mehdi's hand with two hands is a sign of respect. I'm sure Tim admires his hard work and dedication as a forward in Europe. Cahill himself is one of the best strikers to come out of Asia/Australia (AFC).

What a nice photo

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Ali is looking as fit as he ever has….now if only he can find his form, he can really hit his stride on a level we haven’t seen yet. I have faith!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Tim Cahil: How about your draw . you see yesterday with wales .... last team in (inaudible)
                  Taremi: Better than that group (other asian group)
                  Tim cahil : YOU HAVE a DIFFICULT GROUP
                  ARJ : Yea but comparing to other asian i think its good group

Mannnnnn don't go to world cup with this mentality ! You guys are deffo missing CQ mentality. FFS

Its one of the hardest groups in WC. 2 teams from seed 2 ( Wales and USA) + England!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Tim Cahil: How about your draw . you see yesterday with wales .... last team in (inaudible)
                    Taremi: Better than that group (other asian group)
                    Tim cahil : YOU HAVE a DIFFICULT GROUP
                    ARJ : Yea but comparing to other asian i think its good group

Mannnnnn don't go to world cup with this mentality ! You guys are deffo missing CQ mentality. FFS

Its one of the hardest groups in WC. 2 teams from seed 2 ( Wales and USA) + England!

Responses were very disappointing. Players should be confident, but our group is harder than any of those other groups. Every World Cup and qualification tournament, our fans and analysts love to pretend that everything was easy for us, and everything was hell on earth for the other groups and opponents.

Comment

I'm really glad Dragan called up Ebrahimi. This was a smart decision on his part. I think he may have paid attention to the voice of the fans crying out that we have problems in our central midfield. As well as the link between our centre-backs to our midfield.

Despite the fact that Omid is playing football in Qatar, he's got years of experience and in many competitions. A solid center defensive midfielders who plays well alongside Saeid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Responses were very disappointing. Players should be confident, but our group is harder than any of those other groups. Every World Cup and qualification tournament, our fans and analysts love to pretend that everything was easy for us, and everything was hell on earth for the other groups and opponents.
                        I know man I was shocked to hear 2 experienced players (ARJ and Taremi) . Having confidence is good but underestimating your opponent is very toxic. I hope someone bring sense back into their minds. I also feel we need karim bagheri to discipline the team.

Comment

Man, what a bunch of idiots. Same energy as Dragan Skocic saying he's going beat England because he's Croatian.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Man, what a bunch of idiots. Same energy as Dragan Skocic saying he's going beat England because he's Croatian.
                              and
                              Skocic is at least joking a bit.
                              These guys instead of thinking about our group, are looking at the other groups. F*** the other groups. Focus on our opponents.

I don't want our players to be shy and timid and think their opponents are gods, but we should also respect them and understand even the worst team at a World Cup can pull a surprise.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X