Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably Massih will make sure even Australia will not happen.
    Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
    http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
        Please criticise IFF , expose them and challenge Marijo Tot . This interview will also get the attention of iranian state media so please criticise IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Please criticise IFF , expose them and challenge Marijo Tot . This interview will also get the attention of iranian state media so please criticise IFF.
          Exactly. Please point out how low grade teams who are not even in the WC can set up friendlies (e.g Estonia vs. Argentina), but how come IFF cannot do it with so much time and planning ahead? Everyone knew way before the Iraq game we would make it, it was just a matter of time, this is probably the most talented squad we've ever had, does IFF even care? Kindly ask these questions in some way.

Comment

^^i think we’re barking up the wrong tree with Tot. He’s an assistant coach and he’s very diplomatic. He won’t have these answers or won’t be able to share them

Comment

As Diz has mentioned. Marijo is the assistant coach and our questions for him will be more technical regarding the training camp, Algeria game, Group B. We will of course ask about friendlies and why we haven't got more and better teams etc but any criticism of IFF will happen in the episode itself where we have our own discussion on the pod.
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

As Diz has mentioned. Marijo is the assistant coach and our questions for him will be more technical regarding the training camp, Algeria game, Group B. We will of course ask about friendlies and why we haven't got more and better teams etc but any criticism of IFF will happen in the episode itself where we have our own discussion on the pod.
                OFC we are not trying to get answers from marijo tot, we're just trying to put pressure on IFF. since its marijo tot the interview will most likely get the attention of iranian media and even foreign media. So there is a good chance for it to go viral if right questions are asked .

Please criticse IFF infront of marijo tot, ask him about Majedi .Ask his opinion about majedi and then point out his failure and what effect has it had on their WC preps and planning. <-- surely you can ask this!

Iranian media have kept it quite I have no idea why you guys are keeping it quite as well??

Comment

I would like to know how evaluation of new players/those who have not featured extensively in qualifiers will be carried out in the absence of multiple friendly matches. (this includes players like Hosseinzadeh, Mehdipour, Hardani even to some extent Allahyar). Maybe worth mentioning that in 2018 these games saw the emergence Majid Hosseini in the prep games and to some extent Omid Ebrahimi - as well as really setting up a 2 way battle between ghafouri and ramin for the Rb spot. The end result was Majid having confidence in his own abilities + being in sync with backline and trusted by coaching staff enough to play vs Spain and Portugal and do brilliantly, as well as Omid and Ramin being 2 of our best players.

Is there a plan for evaluating these new guys in the absence of competitive mins (which I assume will mainly be used to get the certain starters in sync)?

I would also like to know what preparations the staff is making WRT fitness plans for the team, specifically the domestic players as well as individuals who do not play regularly for their club sides. Pre 2018 we had PEC weekly fitness sessions for all PGPL based players. Is Skocic planning something similar to ensure their 100% fitness/injury prevention for what will be a very physically taxing group?

Comment

OFC we are not trying to get answers from marijo tot, we're just trying to put pressure on IFF. since its marijo tot the interview will most likely get the attention of iranian media and even foreign media. So there is a good chance for it to go viral if right questions are asked .

Please criticse IFF infront of marijo tot, ask him about Majedi .Ask his opinion about majedi and then point out his failure and what effect has it had on their WC preps and planning. <-- surely you can ask this!

Iranian media have kept it quite I have no idea why you guys are keeping it quite as well??
                    We definitely haven't been keeping quiet 😂 if you follow my personal account you will see what I mean and as I said our podcast will address a lot of your questions.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

We definitely haven't been keeping quiet 😂 if you follow my personal account you will see what I mean and as I said our podcast will address a lot of your questions.
                      Guys you know what we mean when we say criticise IFF. All i've seen on Gol Bezan is some question mark lol "???". Like that means anything to anyone! Haven't even dared to use the word IFF nevermind direct criticism at Majedi and Estili and IFF members.

Please try to understand the point we're trying to make, we're talking about Gol Bezan not your own personal account. We want media pressure on IFF specially Majedi.

Is this your best at hitting majedi? (shown in image)

Please don't take this personal or anything, It just shows that we care and want you to follow the right path. I've been following gol bezan from day one, so please don't take this criticism wrongly. Thanks

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 7

Guys you know what we mean when we say criticise IFF. All i've seen on Gol Bezan is some question mark lol "???". Like that means anything to anyone! Haven't even dared to use the word IFF nevermind direct criticism at Majedi and Estili and IFF members.

Please try to understand the point we're trying to make, we're talking about Gol Bezan not your own personal account. We want media pressure on IFF specially Majedi.

Please don't take this personal or anything, It just shows that we care and want you to follow the right path. I've been following gol bezan from day one, so please don't take this criticism wrongly. Thanks

Gol bezan can’t criticiZe the regime /iff stooges or they lose access to player/coach interviews ,etc., like they got with Tot recently. I love how sometimes they compare Iran and the iff to free societies and less way less corrupt smf bloody regimes like Iri is a normal ruled nation lol

Comment

Thanks and your concerns are certainly taken into account.

I suggest you listen to the space we had yesterday
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

On tonight episode of fotbal bartar, Payandeh from IFF said there will be no 2nd match in June.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              On tonight episode of fotbal bartar, Payandeh from IFF said there will be no 2nd match in June.
                              Did Misaghi throw a couple insults IFF’s way so we can calm down a bit ?

Comment

Whatever happens at least they got to take some nice pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X