Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Branco is against playing Iran. baba I swear they are all scared of TM. lol
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
      No, it is not, because we can't event get that. Zero friendlies, my friend.
      Yeah, you're probably right.
      I just thought they had earned themselves something after their thorough calculations!
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Just to be clear Belmadi stated they would test some of their newer callups. Not necessarily a reserve team and this is to be expected in any friendly match.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Read the farsi sentence in my post again.
        It cleary says he will use a lot of new callups, who haven't had the chance to play yet.

Ofc it's expected against a team not qualified for the WC.
        That's why you play teams qualified for the WC, because you know they will treat the fiendly games seriously.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Read the farsi sentence in my post again.
          It cleary says he will use a lot of new callups, who haven't had the chance to play yet.

Ofc it's expected against a team not qualified for the WC.
          That's why you play teams qualified for the WC, because you know they will treat the fiendly games seriously.
          These are new callups as likely will feature in competitive matches. Reserves are your B team or bench warmers. I was commenting on your English line

It remains to be seen if the match will happen and who will be in the squad.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Algeria game is going to be canceled too? Their coach claimed that the game is not %100 !

Aghay majedi WTF are you doing???? Resign baba you have no business in IFF. RESIGN

I don't understand how come the media inside and outside don't put any pressure on IFF! Even gol bezan don't have the guts to put pressure on IFF! PUT Pressure on Majedi and IFF! If he can't do the job then resign! We still have time for 3 more friendly games in september and november so Its good time for these charlatans to leave.

Comment

^ IMO the players need to put pressure on them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                ^ IMO the players need to put pressure on them all.
                even tho ARJ , Sardar , Taremi etc.. did it few weeks ago but now I totally disagree because then it would cause distraction in the camp. Players should concentrate on practice sessions and the upcoming WC games.

The media and people should put pressure on IFF.

Comment

Comment

⬆️

"The Three Kings"

I've got this nuts premonition that Alireza goes super saiyan for this WC and things happen...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      ⬆️

"The Three Kings"

I've got this nuts premonition that Alireza goes super saiyan for this WC and things happen...
                      Cutback + screamer against England incoming.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Algeria game is going to be canceled too? Their coach claimed that the game is not %100 !

Aghay majedi WTF are you doing???? Resign baba you have no business in IFF. RESIGN

I don't understand how come the media inside and outside don't put any pressure on IFF! Even gol bezan don't have the guts to put pressure on IFF! PUT Pressure on Majedi and IFF! If he can't do the job then resign! We still have time for 3 more friendly games in september and november so Its good time for these charlatans to leave.
                        Neshasteh dar office, paahaash rooye mizeh daareh tokhmeh mikhoreh

Baayad bedoonan ke agar in team dar Jame Jahani natijeh nagireh taghsire bacheha neest. Taghsir kaar tak takeh khodeshoonan ke vaghean reedan be aamaadeh saazieh Team Melli.

They need to know that if Team Melli don't get results at the World Cup, it won't be the player's faults. It will be the fault of each and everyone working for the IFF. Including the clowns at the Majles who get involved with our sports.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Neshasteh dar office, paahaash rooye mizeh daareh tokhmeh mikhoreh

Baayad bedoonan ke agar in team dar Jame Jahani natijeh nagireh taghsire bacheha neest. Taghsir kaar tak takeh khodeshoonan ke vaghean reedan be aamaadeh saazieh Team Melli.

They need to know that if Team Melli don't get results at the World Cup, it won't be the player's faults. It will be the fault of each and everyone working for the IFF. Including the clowns at the Majles who get involved with our sports.
                          Lol and playing with his ...... I heard he is getting 100-200 million toman per month. They should take him to court and get the money back! Taj stole money but at least he did the job ! lol

Comment

For the first time after so many years Team Melli doesn't bother me anymore. Don't get me wrong, i like our players. They are great guys! But our beloved Iran is in such disarray, that I can't focus on football. It was always a great way to distract myself from Irans real problems. But Team Melli now is a great picture for the whole Islamic Republic. No organization, no respect to its players, some uneducated guys running it, no friends-no allies, cheap clothes, etc etc..
                            But never ever i was so sure that the regime is going to implode like now.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                                Any chance of a 2nd friendly match or is that too much to ask for the incompetent fools from IFF?

Comment

Working...
                                X