This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Dr. Alireza Shahab, a physiotherapist of TM, :

Qolizadeh has suffered a left ankle injury and therefore will be absent for a few days in group training.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Oman?!
      Vay ma cheghad badbakht shodim ke bayad ba Oman bazi konim?!
      This is getting more and more depressing by the day….
      Honestly given the circumstances, I don't think this a bad friendly.

Branko knows Iranian football really well. If anyone knows how to tactically exploit TM's weaknesses, it's him. Add that to the fact that he has personal reasons to be motivated against us, and I expect a tough match for Iran.

Also, Oman had some respectable performances in the WCQ, so it's not as bad as playing Syria or Uzbekistan.

Of course I'd prefer a Uruguay or Canada Matchup, but this isn't a terrible option.
      Last edited by The; 06-04-2022, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Look at our U-23 look at our Senior team, not happy with a friendly against Oman? I say Oman can beat Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Look at our U-23 look at our Senior team, not happy with a friendly against Oman? I say Oman can beat Iran
          No they can’t.
          Although we have a big handicap( Skocic) our players are just too good for Oman.
          2-0 or 3-0 Iran.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Comment

Pic 2 seems to confirm formation vs england. 5-3-2, seems promising.

Special shoutout to hardani, the kid is an absolute tank physically. Muscles coming out of everywhere

Comment

more footage

Comment

Oman is a very good game for us actually. They gave Japan, Saudi and Aussies serious problems. And we always have some type of hiccup against them which can make things interesting. They are a very fast and physical team now

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Honestly given the circumstances, I don't think this a bad friendly.

Branko knows Iranian football really well. If anyone knows how to tactically exploit TM's weaknesses, it's him. Add that to the fact that he has personal reasons to be motivated against us, and I expect a tough match for Iran.

Also, Oman had some respectable performances in the WCQ, so it's not as bad as playing Syria or Uzbekistan.

Of course I'd prefer a Uruguay or Canada Matchup, but this isn't a terrible option.
                    Yea, been a long time admirer of Oman football...!! imo amongst All Ayrab teams they often they play the most attractive and Fair football w/o the frequent Grolling and dirty antics..!
                    and a 2nd Friendly is a must now that we lost out on playing Uruguay...!!
                    personally woulda much prefer playing Uruguay instead..!! imo, that was a sorta challenging test match that woulda given us a much more clear understanding of how Ready Eskoocher's TM is actually for WC sorta caliber challenges.... and woulda given us a much clearer picture of what we need to change and work on, in order to perform halfway admirably at WC..!
                    We really dropped the ball letting that excellent friendly opportunity pass us by with usual horseshitt excuses..!!

now we'd have to pin our hopes on a similarly challenging and useful test match in Sept. which will be way too late to then adequately address any obvious shortcomings before the England match..!

Comment

still embarrassing to see our national team play and train in these 2 dollar pajama's from hyperstar

Comment

Oman cancel3d btw

Oman canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                          Oman cancel3d btw

Oman canceled.
                          Nice!

Algeria to follow?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Nice!
                            Algeria to follow?
                            I read an article today where Belmazi( Algeria head coach) was hopeful that the game would be finalized.

وی افزود: اگر قرار باشد بازی الجزایر و ایران برگزار شود، تعداد زیادی بازیکن جدید را امتحان خواهم کرد که قبلاً به آنها فرصت داده نشده بود.

He looks forward to testing his reserve players against us.

Unfortunately we have members here thinking it's more important to calculate the flight time from Tehran to Montevideo, than to play arguably our best friendly since Brazil in 2010.
                            Algeria reserve players is your reward.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              I read an article today where Belmazi( Algeria head coach) was hopeful that the game would be finalized.

وی افزود: اگر قرار باشد بازی الجزایر و ایران برگزار شود، تعداد زیادی بازیکن جدید را امتحان خواهم کرد که قبلاً به آنها فرصت داده نشده بود.

Unfortunately we have members here thinking it's more important to calculate the flight time from Tehran to Montevideo, than to play arguably our best friendly since Brazil in 2010.
                              No, it is not, because we can't event get that. Zero friendlies, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Just to be clear Belmadi stated they would test some of their newer callups. Not necessarily a reserve team and this is to be expected in any friendly match.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X