This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    For god’s sake why? Has he given any reason for this? He was willing to travel to Vancouver but not SA? Totally illogical and idiotic for a guy who has zero friendlies to speak of for his team.
    Again IFF officials said this. Did we hear this from Skocic or another lying IFF official?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      TM - Update

*- Option to go to SA for the last match was rejected by Sko. He is interested only to play them in Qatar.
      Are you telling me IFF was willing to pay $450k for tickets to get team melli to SA for a friendly game??? And skocic said no?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Are you telling me IFF was willing to pay $450k for tickets to get team melli to SA for a friendly game??? And skocic said no?
        Well we don’t know anything since Skocic appears to have developed aphasia when it comes to any public communication. Plus, Uruguay would have paid TM for coming out for the friendly (not sure of the terms but probably similar to Canada).

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Again IFF officials said this. Did we hear this from Skocic or another lying IFF official?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          I would love for Skocic to set the record straight. Either be a man and defend your decision, or let people know that it wasn’t you who made this decision.

Comment

Well we don’t know anything since Skocic appears to have developed aphasia when it comes to any public communication. Plus, Uruguay would have paid TM for coming out for the friendly (not sure of the terms but probably similar to Canada).
            We don't know the details but I doubt uruguay paying anything worth mentioning. Canada is rich country and wanted to pay $300k I doubt uruguay willing to pay that much. anyways they've replaced us with jamaica.

Comment

Ali Gholizadeh was injured / extend to be determine tomorrow.
              I spoke to Ali just now, he said he's fine and isn't sure why they said he got injured. No injury.
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                I spoke to Ali just now, he said he's fine and isn't sure why they said he got injured. No injury.

دنیا زیباست
                وقتی دوستانی مثل شما را داریم

Comment

These Merooj kits look fine! Good seeing an iranian brand that arent an embaressment. Hope theyre functional as well.

Dont know why im posting this but i got reminded of the good ol dehati days when coach would sport nike and the rest the official sponsor

Comment

I would love for Skocic to set the record straight. Either be a man and defend your decision, or let people know that it wasn’t you who made this decision.
                    Perhaps Skocic can't set the record straight because the IFF is muzzling him - for example, it's well known that when Queiroz was in charge, his outspokenness irritated a lot of powerful people in relevant positions of authority in both IFF and IR. In order to prevent another CQ situation, Skocic's contract apparently includes restrictions on what he is allowed to say to the media, as St_Mark mentioned several months ago:
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2776565

As I wrote in another post on this thread earlier today:
                    Basically, I'm not actually convinced that everything that's being insinuated in Iranian media about what Skocic really wanted and how much he is to blame is really true, and I wonder to what extent Skocic is being muzzled. I would prefer to hear directly from the man himself on all that's happened over the last few weeks and months, not just 2nd hand/ 3rd hand reports via Iranian media, and we've heard very little directly from Skocic himself over the last few months.

Comment

TM has a Media Officer but useless

@JamaatMohamad

Sport journalist/Iran national football team media officer

(1) محمد جماعت (@JamaatMohamad) / Twitter

Comment

Okay can someone with insight tell me how good morrocco is nowadays compared to wc18?

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                          Perhaps Skocic can't set the record straight because the IFF is muzzling him - for example, it's well known that when Queiroz was in charge, his outspokenness irritated a lot of powerful people in relevant positions of authority in both IFF and IR. In order to prevent another CQ situation, Skocic's contract includes restrictions on what he is allowed to say to the media, as St_Mark mentioned months ago:
                          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2776565
                          Well then IFF and Skocic deserve each other. As I've said before it's a symbiotic relationship between the two. IFF can have a yes man without any dissent, and Skocic can have the WC on his resume. The end result is the disappointment of 80 million fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂😂💯💯💯

Comment

TM has a Media Officer but useless

@JamaatMohamad

Sport journalist/Iran national football team media officer

(1) محمد جماعت (@JamaatMohamad) / Twitter
                              Didn't he work in Persepolis too? he was an embarrassment there tooa nd got fired I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Didn't he work in Persepolis too? he was an embarrassment there tooa nd got fired I think.
                                I'm glad IFF has an affirmative action program to hire IPL rejects.

Comment

Working...
                                X