This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، صلاح بی عبود، روابط عمومی فدراسیون فوتبال الجزایردر گفت و گو با رادیو الجزایر تایید کرد

که این تیم در تاریخ ۱۲ ژوئن (۲۲ خرداد) در دوحه با تیم ملی کشورمان روبه رو خواهد شد و تنها جزییات اداری برای رسمی شدن این دیدار باقی مانده است.
    Is there anyone even available on such short notice for a game between June 6 to 9?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Is there anyone even available on such short notice for a game between June 6 to 9?
      I am not sure but IFF hope so
      SA in their way to Moroc they plan stop at Doha . They have game on June 9 in Moroc and if really they want to play Iran iit's doable

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        I am not sure but IFF hope so
        SA in their way to Moroc they plan stop at Doha . They have game on June 9 in Moroc and if really they want to play Iran iit's doable
        Seems like too far for too little.
        Doubt it happens.

Comment

Seems like too far for too little.
          Doubt it happens.
          If IFF/Sko are so despatate to play them even in their way back on June 14 , they can. Sko has two teams.

Every day waiting to decide will make it more difficult.

Comment

Uruguay just beat Mexico with everyone playing except Suarez. So please run it by me again how’s one friendly against a Mahrez less and depleted Algeria team better than finally playing a world class team who regularly makes it to the quarter finals+ of the World Cup???????

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
              Uruguay just beat Mexico with everyone playing except Suarez. So please run it by me again how’s one friendly against a Mahrez less and depleted Algeria team better than finally playing a world class team who regularly makes it to the quarter finals+ of the World Cup???????
              High chance they would have beaten Iran soundly. Would have put Skocic on the hot seat, if the win was convincing and big. Just a theory.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

It's over man, we're only getting 1 friendly
                I'm also sure Skocic didn't reject a single one of the friendlies. All IFF's doing due to cheapness.
                Skocic is just too afraid of IFF replacing him to complain about it.
                Skocic's fear of complaining may be due to contractual reasons, as well - it is well known that CQ's outspokenness irritated a lot of powerful people in relevant positions in IFF and IR, and as St_Mark mentioned months ago, restrictions were included in Skocic's contract on what he could say to the media to avoid another CQ situation:
                http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2776565

Basically, I'm not actually convinced that everything that's being insinuated in Iranian media about what Skocic really wanted and how much he is to blame is really true, and I wonder to what extent Skocic is being muzzled. I would prefer to hear directly from the man himself on all that's happened over the last few weeks and months, not just 2nd hand/ 3rd hand reports via Iranian media, and we've heard very little directly from Skocic himself over the last few months.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                  Playing in Uruguay on June 11th, meant closing the Qatar camp on the 6th!!! Long travel time and jet lag players adjusting meant we miss at least 3 days of camp. Not sure what the situation would have been after 11th... like would Uruguay continue to pay for our accommodations and give us a facility to hold camp after the 11th or do we have to fly back on the 12th which meant our camp was basically from 2nd to 6th!!! Also, other members mentioned that it would have cost $500,000 to travel there. That is $500,000 that we can use to invite a good team to Tehran for the Sept. FIFA day.

Given all of the above, I would take Algeria in Qatar over Uruguay in Uruguay. If we get another friendly on the 14th in Qatar, that would be the cherry on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Playing in Uruguay on June 11th, meant closing the Qatar camp on the 6th!!! Long travel time and jet lag players adjusting meant we miss at least 3 days of camp. Not sure what the situation would have been after 11th... like would Uruguay continue to pay for our accommodations and give us a facility to hold camp after the 11th or do we have to fly back on the 12th which meant our camp was basically from 2nd to 6th!!! Also, other members mentioned that it would have cost $500,000 to travel there. That is $500,000 that we can use to invite a good team to Tehran for the Sept. FIFA day.

Given all of the above, I would take Algeria in Qatar over Uruguay in Uruguay. If we get another friendly on the 14th in Qatar, that would be the cherry on top.
                    2 friendlies in 3 days in 44 celsius weather?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      We have 30 players that we want to try out, so no problem there. And stadiums in Qatar are air conditioned. It will be 26 degrees on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Lol. Isn't this the reason the WC is in the winter this year? Yet Professor Skocic is okay with subjecting his players to this, rather than flying in an air-conditioned plane to Uruguay?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          We have 30 players that we want to try out, so no problem there. And stadiums in Qatar are air conditioned. It will be 26 degrees on the field.
                          Has this been verified? How is the air circulated, does that affect the ball movements? Even if it works, it's the most environmentally deleterious WC in history. The carbon footprint of holding the WC in a dessert must be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Has this been verified? How is the air circulated, does that affect the ball movements? Even if it works, it's the most environmentally deleterious WC in history. The carbon footprint of holding the WC in a dessert must be insane.
                            its hot right now in doha, but in december its not gonna be unreasonable hot to play football

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              its hot right now in doha, but in december its not gonna be unreasonable hot to play football
                              Doha still hits average highs of 85' F in November (per Google).

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X