This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    Oh ok, thanks, thats sad news. rip. I apologize for the tijuana joke, bad timing.
    No worries. In stressful TM times like now, this forum would be unbearable without a little sense of humor. I appreciate your light hearted sense of humor. Please keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      USA lost to Costa Rica 2-0 a few months back. What does that mean for TM?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      USA lost to Iran 2-1 24 years ago. What does that mean for USMNT?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        USA lost to Iran 2-1 24 years ago. What does that mean for USMNT?
        Lol exactly my point. But hopefully all this means TM success...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

With this prep we'll be lucky to get a point in the WC. Things are grim.

Crazy how we went from having one of the best preparations with Canada and Ecuador to rock bottom. Those Canadians really fucked us

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            No worries. In stressful TM times like now, this forum would be unbearable without a little sense of humor. I appreciate your light hearted sense of humor. Please keep it up.
            Thanks for the kind words Farzadfarhangi jan! Appreciate it

Here is a video only for you, hope it makes you laugh as it did for me
            Kind of reminds me about how Iff goes, when trying to fix things lol
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdJrpFSz28I
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ Dude, I was binge watching Norm MacDonald on Conan a few weeks ago. Such a unique approach to stand-up comedy. Rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                ^ Dude, I was binge watching Norm MacDonald on Conan a few weeks ago. Such a unique approach to stand-up comedy. Rest in peace.
                Yeah I agree, he was very funny and had a great and unique way of telling stories, R.I.P.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  Look at the goal Spain just scored on Portugal... It is exactly as you described.
                  yeah i just saw the goal, thx for the find, that was exactly something like that I was thinking about

think ths is exactly what he was aiming for and to erase like gholizadehs extra touches and so on. (just an example on top o my head, not to single out gholi)
                  this counters needs to be practised so the players know exactly how to run and play, like practiced set pieces. the passer eaven needs to know on where to watch for the run, not over all the field, he needs to know ok im passing at right as soon as I se him in my sight running there as soon as he is about to get in to the gap. no time to loose that extra second watching left and so on..next one knows one touch is the rule with diaginal pass.. player to left knows to set full speed, watch for offside and what space to run in to for getting that final tap in pass.. and so on.

https://youtube.com/shorts/loEht1Vjix4?feature=share
                  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-jCXy5G3JwQ
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^to continue my speculation from few pages back hopefully this means that Sko wants to surprise our opponents with more of a pressing display att world cup. we saw small stints of that in one of our last games (thats when i got some hope and stopped being and posting anti sko posts)

if we want to counter, its harder if we have a non pressing everybody behind the ball outside our own penalty area (like first half of first korea game) since we have to many players to far away from opponents goal and half of the pitch.

with a more organized press we could conquer the ball higher up the pitch, having less passes and shorter more explosive sprints to be made to reach opponents goal.
                    and with organized team press we will have those 3 in position for making those runs aswell like that we saw and i described in that post.

so does that mean that we will se a surprise 4-3-3 in some games/part of the games that i assume fits this sort of play or a 4-1-2-1-2? or 4-2-1-2-1 that also could fit vs england?

maybe a change of tactics for game 2 and 3 to surprise our opponnents possibly?

guess its all play with numbers but you se where im going with the speculation, what do you think?
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      ^to continue my speculation from few pages back hopefully this means that Sko wants to surprise our opponents with more of a pressing display att world cup. we saw small stints of that in one of our last games (thats when i got some hope and stopped being and posting anti sko posts)

if we want to counter, its harder if we have a non pressing everybody behind the ball outside our own penalty area (like first half of first korea game) since we have to many players to far away from opponents goal and half of the pitch.

with a more organized press we could conquer the ball higher up the pitch, having less passes and shorter more explosive sprints to be made to reach opponents goal.
                      and with organized team press we will have those 3 in position for making those runs aswell like that we saw and i described in that post.

so does that mean that we will se a surprise 4-3-3 in some games/part of the games that i assume fits this sort of play or a 4-1-2-1-2? or 4-2-1-2-1 that also could fit vs england?

maybe a change of tactics for game 2 and 3 to surprise our opponnents possibly?

guess its all play with numbers but you se where im going with the speculation, what do you think?
                      Make sense for Skocic to change our style when we go up against much stronger teams in WC compared to qualifying. Skocic is trying to make a name for himself as a WC coach, but you don't want to be known as the WC coach that lost all three games 4-0, 3-0 and 3-0... He is smart enough to know that and will change things up and use a more conservative approach, but perhaps won't be quite as conservative as what CQ did against Spain first half...

Comment

England team training. (2 months ago). But i like the way players are put under pressure.

Comment

Jalali and Azmoon are in Iran
                          Jalali waiting for Qatar Visa

Comment

Comment

Whose genius idea was it to have a camp in Doha in middle of June?
                              Temps as high as 45. Even at night it only goes down to 33-34

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Whose genius idea was it to have a camp in Doha in middle of June?
                                Temps as high as 45. Even at night it only goes down to 33-34

Comment

Working...
                                X