Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navid Kia in his latest interview without calling name was criticising TM coach and I think Yasin salmani
    He said he has regret supporting U23 & TM for past 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      UK & US teams are better and stronger teams than Iran and they expected to win their games against Iran.
      It's a reasonable expectation.
      and Ukraine. (Especially in their current situation)

Comment

Navid Kia in his latest interview without calling name was criticising TM coach and I think Yasin salmani

He said he has regret supporting U23 & TM for past 2 years.
        Great - another club having issues with TM. This club-centrism in Iran is really starting to bleed into TM dynamics.

I think Yasin is gone from Sepahan anyway, his contract ends this summer.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Can someone give me something to cling onto please?

Worst Coach in our history
          Worst backroom team in our history
          Worst preparation in our history
          6 more months a super tough group awaits...

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post

hmm.

latest good news,

#Beira to PP, he will hopefully have a stint of good games and be well prepared as our nr 1 goalie at wc.
            #Azmoun had a great time in Mexico, and hopefully no videos will emerge from that trip. he will be added to camp tomorrow after family emergancy aka lost in tijuana :P
            #According to this title, from today, we are negotiating with Algeria for a game in qatar`? i dont know french and couldnt copy it to get it translated, but title is pretty clear.

https://lagazettedufennec.com/amical...-negociations/
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

حااااااااال دلتـون خـوب باشه

TM Practice in Qatar

Now that they are 30 and 2 teams , they can play versus each other

There were some Iranian fans there to support.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                I believe it’s safe to say that this will be our worst preparation for an upcoming World Cup ever in our history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Without a shadow of a doubt. Especially if we don't get 2 decent friendly matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  hmm.

latest good news,

#Beira to PP, he will hopefully have a stint of good games and be well prepared as our nr 1 goalie at wc.
                  #Azmoun had a great time in Mexico, and hopefully no videos will emerge from that trip. he will be added to camp tomorrow after family emergancy aka lost in tijuana :P
                  #According to this title, from today, we are negotiating with Algeria for a game in qatar`? i dont know french and couldnt copy it to get it translated, but title is pretty clear.

https://lagazettedufennec.com/amical...-negociations/
                  I am not 100% sure about this, but I am putting together a few of Azmoun's IG posts and it appears that the girl's volleyball team from his hometown that he sponsors and his mom coaches, lost one of their players. Don't know the cause of death at such a young age. I think Azmoun went back to his hometown for her burial and why not at the camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    I am not 100% sure about this, but I am putting together a few of Azmoun's IG posts and it appears that the girl's volleyball team from his hometown that he sponsors and his mom coaches, lost one of their players. Don't know the cause of death at such a young age. I think Azmoun went back to his hometown for her burial and why not at the camp.
                    Oh ok, thanks, thats sad news. rip. I apologize for the tijuana joke, bad timing.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Yup, saw this as well. RIP to the banoo.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He has not been always truthful

جواد پاینده، مدیر روابط عمومی فدراسیون فوتبال :

از بین الجزایر، کامرون و کنگو، 2 کشور برای بازی دوستانه پاسخ مثبت داده اند

*- می توانستیم با اروگوئه و آفریقای جنوبی بازی دوستانه برگزار کنیم ولی اسکوچیچ اینطور تشخیص داد که سفر طولانی مدت به این کشورها فرصت آماده سازی را از تیم ملی می گیرد.

*-ترجیح اسکوچیچ این است که در همین قطر با حریفان بازی تدارکاتی برگزار کنیم.

*-سردار آزمون فردا به اردوی تیم ملی اضافه می شود

*- مجلس و وزارت ورزش قول مساعدت داده اند ولی مشکلات مالی فدراسیون همچنان پابرجاست.

*-ما هم مثل بازیکنان و هواداران نگران شرایط تیم ملی هستیم
                        He’s lying again. Bafana coach said game versus Iran was supposed to be in Doha.
                        Idiot media doesn’t know and doesn’t care.

Comment

Pretty impressive the worst coach in our history also has the best record

There are usually some incredibly bad takes on here, but this one might just take the cake

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            so US beats Morocco 3-0 what does that mean for us?
                            We will lose all three games ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                                We will lose all three games ...
                                USA lost to Costa Rica 2-0 a few months back. What does that mean for TM?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X