Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And guessing that thats why they go forward and then turm back, to simulate the momeny they hit rhe breaks with their legs and go on full speed attack after turning around after half the drill.
    Obviously sko has to speed it up dirumg coming practises
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      I don't think that any tactical info was revealed in a 7 minute video. Its just something to post for the fans.
      Exactly. Some were asking why we didn't see tactics in the brief clip? I was questioning this rationale.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It was small talk and was part of a report regarding Majedi the other day but did not get attention may be it was nothing

I cannot recall the context but I remember what i read.

Majedi met with Few of TM members privately before leaving Iran.

Comment

Even other nations know we are in deep crisis. This is an Iraqi reporter.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

so US beats Morocco 3-0 what does that mean for us?
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Koonemoon paras!
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

UK & US teams are better and stronger teams than Iran and they expected to win their games against Iran.
                It's a reasonable expectation.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  UK & US teams are better and stronger teams than Iran and they expected to win their games against Iran.
                  It's a reasonable expectation.
                  Nah! Morocco is US poodle so Morocco by default knows they must play to lose! Just kidding
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Koonemoon paras!
                    Yeah
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      To me it looks like counter attack play, the last passes on the opponents half (after winni g thr ball etc) those direct obe touch passes are important since holding thr ball an rxtra second might result in the passing opportunity gone. This is also the only time 3 olayers run at the same speed like that?

Maybe Sko want ys to not waste those chances and have perfext qounters..

So I guess team will have a qounter attack play vs atleast ingilis.
                      Question is will it be low defense (like vs korea)
                      Or my preferred high attack press defense (russia hiddink style)
                      Look at the goal Spain just scored on Portugal... It is exactly as you described.

Comment

I got to be honest I was not expecting this to happen. I thought to myself the worst scenario is we get teams like uzbekistan , venezuela and palestine/syria . How did majedi and estili manage to pull this out is a big question for me.

20% is politics the rest is mis management and idiocy of IFF members.

Comment

I believe it’s safe to say that this will be our worst preparation for an upcoming World Cup ever in our history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nah! Morocco is US poodle so Morocco by default knows they must play to lose! Just kidding
                            Morocco is US poodle soM0r0cc0 must play to lose! by 3 goals

Underestimating opponents is mistake that will end with regrets and disappointments.

We are supporting TM, and all our concerns, worries , criticism of current condition of TM is to make sure they are at their best facing opponents and results won't be embarrassing. Some of us also hope we can overcome our shortcoming and play our best and get lucky to advance among elite of 16.

These are simply aspiration, hope and dreams nevertheless we are facing stronger and better teams with better preparation and in the end realities and better teams dictate outcomes.

For now we are nowhere close to where we need to be and things can even get worse before (if) it can get better.
                            There are millions Iranian with hope of TM representing Iran well in the WC and earn respect for players, football in Iran and Iran in general but Iran's IFF is not up to this important task and there are Iranian enemies hoping for failure of TM as a means to undermine IRI in their twisted logic.

We must keep our hope, moving forward but be realistic regarding expectation and results. We are underdog

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                              Where is azmoun?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                              Azmoon will join the team tomorrow
                              Family emergency.

Comment

He has not been always truthful

جواد پاینده، مدیر روابط عمومی فدراسیون فوتبال :

از بین الجزایر، کامرون و کنگو، 2 کشور برای بازی دوستانه پاسخ مثبت داده اند

*- می توانستیم با اروگوئه و آفریقای جنوبی بازی دوستانه برگزار کنیم ولی اسکوچیچ اینطور تشخیص داد که سفر طولانی مدت به این کشورها فرصت آماده سازی را از تیم ملی می گیرد.

*-ترجیح اسکوچیچ این است که در همین قطر با حریفان بازی تدارکاتی برگزار کنیم.

*-سردار آزمون فردا به اردوی تیم ملی اضافه می شود

*- مجلس و وزارت ورزش قول مساعدت داده اند ولی مشکلات مالی فدراسیون همچنان پابرجاست.

*-ما هم مثل بازیکنان و هواداران نگران شرایط تیم ملی هستیم
                                Last edited by St_Mark; 06-02-2022, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X