X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Arya jan,

All your points are valid. Even I was aware of some of these points and my highest level of coaching was a U14 team. I just assume that Skocic with a UEFA Pro coaching license is aware as well. Tot was there too and I believe he has a Pro license too. Vahid Hashemian was there too. And all these guys have played at the highest levels of soccer in Germany and Spain... So I just assume they know these things as well. Heck, my resource, which is Youtube coaching videos explains most of these points as well.

We just don't know what the context of this tape was. I know they were doing some earlier exercises in the shade. Actually, I just looked it up and Tehran temperature has been in the 90's... As he was explaining the drill, I thought I heard him say "progression"... He gave them a 2 minute water break reluctantly and asked them to hurry back... I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from this clip.

Did you not have Tot on your show earlier? Maybe he can get you to attend a full behind closed doors practice session and then you can report back to us!!!!
    the context is this: i watched a clip that showed more or less the entire session. I think, the session was short, and there was no tactical training and also perhaps no game drills, 11v11 5v5 etc at all. They had mostly simple warm up drills as far as the clip shows. the question to me would be why didnt you use this training sesssion for tactical drills? its not like you have so many practice session before the WC so why not use this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      the context is this: i watched a clip that showed more or less the entire session. I think, the session was short, and there was no tactical training and also perhaps no game drills, 11v11 5v5 etc at all. They had mostly simple warm up drills as far as the clip shows. the question to me would be why didnt you use this training sesssion for tactical drills? its not like you have so many practice session before the WC so why not use this one?
      It was a seven minute practice session??? The video was seven minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
        LOOOL how can anyone defend that pathetic the players look disengaged exemplified by allahyar kicking it like that at the end smirking

what a joke - is it too late to bin this coaching set up fradusters

Comment

Idk what was more concerning allahyar missing by a mile or the fact that he then starts laughing about it. Guess that’s what skoocher had that drill….allahyar’s finishing is really terrible at times, needs to work on all aspects of his finishing.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I would honestly have rather played Uruguay than Algeria and South Africa.

This team needs a proper beating to be woken up.

If we go to the World Cup on current trajectory we’re fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                Better question I would ask is why would a coach let the media and by extension scouts see tactics...especially with so little opportunities do we really want to inform our opponents? Those important tactical drills should be behind closed doors.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Yup, look at what Son said after getting hammered 5-1 by Brazil. This is elite mentality and he knows what's important. It's not about score-lines now or a manager who may just be worried about making sure he gets to the World Cup for his own career.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Algeria in Qatar is more valuable than Uruguay in Montevideo to be honest. If you can add 1 or 2 more sides in Qatar then definitely quality experience for our boys...particularly since it seems Uruguay was resting key players due to injuries etc.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I wonder since we dont play those teams as korea, if staff sits and watch these games, and fokus on the loosing teams weekneses to apply it on our team? Aka, Budget version of playing friendlies..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Better question I would ask is why would a coach let the media and by extension scouts see tactics...especially with so little opportunities do we really want to inform our opponents? Those important tactical drills should be behind closed doors.

Idea is urge to Urinate , the rest is someone's talking point. And IRI a pharmacy.

فردی شاشو وارد داروخانه شد و از داروخانه دار پرسید ،نفت دارید؟ پاسخ شنید:نه.شاشو، با شنیدن این جواب گفت: داروخانه ای که در آن نفت نفروشند به درد ادرار کردن می خورد. بعد هم ، در محوطه داروخانه ادرار کرد و رفت.فردا هم شاشوآمد و همان خواسته را تکرار کرد . همان جواب را شنید و همان کار روز قبل را کرد و رفت.مدیر داروخانه کمی نفت تهیه کرد و در یکی از قفسه ها گذاشت تا اگر همان شاشو آمد، اتفاق روزهای قبل تکرار نشود. دست بر قضا شاشوآمد و سوال قبلی اش را مطرح کرد و برخلاف انتظار جواب شنید: بله. نفت داریم. مشتری گفت اگر اینجا داروخانه است باید دارو بفروشد نه نفت و حق چنین داروخانه ای آن است که در آن ادرار کرد. و باز هم ادرار کرد و رفت. شاشو روز چهارم هم آمد و پرسید:نفت دارید؟ صاحب داروخانه گفت: تو ادرارت را بکن. چکار داری ما نفت داریم یا نه!
                        Remarks by MP Naderan regarding speach by MP Motahari in Parliament

Comment

Algeria in Qatar is more valuable than Uruguay in Montevideo to be honest. If you can add 1 or 2 more sides in Qatar then definitely quality experience for our boys...particularly since it seems Uruguay was resting key players due to injuries etc.

I don’t really think they would have rested anybody in send off game. No suarez isn’t really a big deal as there is strong chance he doesn’t even start for them anymore. Nunez is a better player than him in all categories right now. The rest of their team was first choice guys.

Algeria meanwhile are actually missing mahrez, delort, atal, feghouli who are some of their stars.

As for these other matches, if there are 2 and one is cameroon, I agree with you. But everything on cameroon line seems to have gone quiet. South Africa is on par with Asian crap we’ve faced for the past couple years.

Comment

I don't think that any tactical info was revealed in a 7 minute video. Its just something to post for the fans.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

TM Arrived earlier today in Doha.

TM has their first practice in Doha.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                Arya jan,

All your points are valid. Even I was aware of some of these points and my highest level of coaching was a U14 team. I just assume that Skocic with a UEFA Pro coaching license is aware as well. Tot was there too and I believe he has a Pro license too. Vahid Hashemian was there too. And all these guys have played at the highest levels of soccer in Germany and Spain... So I just assume they know these things as well. Heck, my resource, which is Youtube coaching videos explains most of these points as well.

We just don't know what the context of this tape was. I know they were doing some earlier exercises in the shade. Actually, I just looked it up and Tehran temperature has been in the 90's... As he was explaining the drill, I thought I heard him say "progression"... He gave them a 2 minute water break reluctantly and asked them to hurry back... I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from this clip.

Did you not have Tot on your show earlier? Maybe he can get you to attend a full behind closed doors practice session and then you can report back to us!!!!
                                To me it looks like counter attack play, the last passes on the opponents half (after winni g thr ball etc) those direct obe touch passes are important since holding thr ball an rxtra second might result in the passing opportunity gone. This is also the only time 3 olayers run at the same speed like that?

Maybe Sko want ys to not waste those chances and have perfext qounters..

So I guess team will have a qounter attack play vs atleast ingilis.
                                Question is will it be low defense (like vs korea)
                                Or my preferred high attack press defense (russia hiddink style)
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X