This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Look Skocic isn't a $10 million coach. But he is the least of our issues. We have an IFF that can't tell us what we are wearing in WC let alone where Uruguay is! The last thing we need is more uncertainty. These vatani coaches would have quit if in Skocic position. Remember he took a job no vatani coach wanted. I'm hoping IFF pulls of a miracle and arranges some friendlies...but I'm not optimistic.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    What you say is likely true, but it’s a symbiotic relationship. IFF has a quiet coach that doesn’t make a fuss (other than vetoing friendlies), and Skocic gets to put “WC coach” on his resume. They both win, while 80 million fans lose.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253...88%D8%AD%D9%87

well here is another view of training. Lets just say this unedited view isnt really that flattering. Skocic comparing the speed at which the boys executed some of the early drills to his grandfather, allahyar shanking a tap in into moharrami's gut.

Personally dont see a preparation with 2 or 3 friendlies total cutting it for this group

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        ehtemal! Mage khodesh nemigoft ta baazi 100% nashe chizi nemigim?

Dahane mamlekato s****s kardan.
        Agha man ke behet goftan in mardak BS harf mizane! He is making excuses for his incompetence and idiocy.

BTW what is s****s ?

Comment

We're losing all three games lol

Thank you FFIRI - from the moment you picked that corrupt Wilmots (so Taj and his son could pocket millions) to the moment you picked an unproven manager who is out of his depth.

There goes the prime of two of our best ever players at the height of their footballing careers.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Agha man ke behet goftan in mardak BS harf mizane! He is making excuses for his incompetence and idiocy.
            BTW what is s****s ?
            servis... (Irani style service)

Comment

servis... (Irani style service)
              oh Lol ok . its not bad word man people say it freely all the time in iran I mean at least it wasn't G****n

Comment

oh Lol ok . its not bad word man people say it freely all the time in iran I mean at least it wasn't G****n
                I know it's not a bad word itself, but I try to hold back on the cursing on the forum, especially as we have younger readers.

Comment

I know it's not a bad word itself, but I try to hold back on the cursing on the forum, especially as we have younger readers.
                  Its not even cursing bro . Dahane maro servis kardi is litterally not swearing. Its used in IR TV shows infront of children

They get away with this because its a medical term lol Service dahan 2 million toman from Khanom DR Safaei

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Its not even cursing bro . Dahane maro servis kardi is litterally not swearing. Its used in IR TV shows infront of children

They get away with this because its a medical term lol Service dahan 2 million toman from Khanom DR Safaei
                      I don't know man, maybe my mind thinks in English too much, but getting your "Mouth serviced" can mean very bad things.
                      Maybe my mind is in the gutter.

Comment

^^^ damn Aria woke up and choose violence

Some valid points tho specially about the "only sideway passes"

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                          Arya jan,
                          I wouldn't focus too much on this. This was an open to the press practice. Most teams won't do anything too serious during those sessions.

Comment

Arya jan,
                            I wouldn't focus too much on this. This was an open to the press practice. Most teams won't do anything too serious during those sessions.
                            I agree with Arya.

Just bring in an Iranian coach at this moment, for example, Nekounam.

Comment

Arya jan,
                              I think we're not in a position to not take training serious, even in front of media. It gives off bad signals in a time where we have zero friendlies organised as of yet. Training should be at a high standard regardless of cameras or no cameras. That's my opinion, maybe I'm being harsh but this isn't good enough for me.
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

He rejected Uruguay friendly to have more time for these amateur training session…

Comment

Working...
                                X