Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by St_Mark; 05-31-2022, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Partly implies less responsibility. The bulk of the responsibility of Esteghlal management. If Esteghlal didn't want to abide by the terms of their agreement, they shouldn't have agreed in the first place.
      IFF/Skocic do not set the schedules for the league. Sazmane League does that.
      They were partly responsible for this, i hope you understand it's difficult to give an exact percentage.

You're right about sazmane league being responsible for the league scheduling.
      But doing it without consulting IFF/Skocic or without their knowledge? I have a hard time believing that.
      Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Aziz Jan
        Please pay attention
        Schedule of the games are not done by IFF technically but by League Organization Ψ³Ψ§Ψ²Ω…Ψ§Ω† Ω„ΫŒΪ― and they are legally register to 5 previous IFF officials
        ( I will have a post about that later if i get chance) and act independently.

I am as angry and disappoint if not more for situation of young Esteghlal players but guilty parties are unfortunately Club and players.
        But doing it without consulting IFF/Skocic or without their knowledge? I have a hard time believing that.
        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Actually Mehdi from League Org consulted with TM coach and was told to end the league before TM camp.
          Mehdi tried but there were bad weather delaying some of the games.
          Mehdi set new schedule and informed all clubs.

All clubs were told about deadline but Esteghlal decided their last game and Majidi record is more important

Going by your logic some responsibility goes to God and sandy weather.

Comment

^^^ so only sardar, ezzat and ARJ are left to join the camp.

Also regarding skocic i knew this would happen. He played along so well and he was waiting for that moment to show his anger. He knows they cant fire him at this time

By the way were is Khodadad Azizi? Is he sad that that his canada visa didn't work out ? Bring karim bagheri ba gheyrat back in the team we really need him.

Comment

TM coach Skocic replied to IFF statement
              He will invite 5 Blue players again.
              They will join TM tomorrow and leave for Qatar with the team.
              Last edited by St_Mark; 05-31-2022, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Wish he wouldn't. Too soon. But I guess he has to win over some folks or risk having same fate as CQ with clubs.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Actually Mehdi from League Org consulted with TM coach and was told to end the league before TM camp.
                  Mehdi tried but there were bad weather delaying some of the games.
                  Mehdi set new schedule and informed all clubs.

All clubs were told about deadline but Esteghlal decided their last game and Majidi record is more important

Going by your logic some responsibility goes to God and sandy weather.
                  Soheil Mehdi and Skocic should have postponed the end of the league to after TM camp.
                  That way this incident would never have happened.

This is what you call stupid scheduling.

IFF/Skocic should also have released a statement clarifying that TM-players who play for their clubs on W30 will be dropped from the list.

This is what you call lack of clarity.
                  Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    AGC jan, not sure how sincere this apology is. They know the club was completely at fault here. (they bluffed and Skocic called their bluff) They want to be able to sell their players to European and Persian Gulf teams for a great profit, and that is 100% enhanced if players are part of TM and taken to WC. They are just after their own interest.

BTW, I wonder where all the people are that said "Skocic is completely being controlled by Esteghlal's mafia???
                    Esteghlal players are back.

Comment

Good decision. They knew they were also at fault and quickly corrected their mistake.
                      Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        Good decision. They knew they were also at fault and quickly corrected their mistake.
                        Man are you a lawyer ? You’re stubborn like one

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Wish he wouldn't. Too soon. But I guess he has to win over some folks or risk having same fate as CQ with clubs.

I don't know. May be a bit soon. But I am pretty sure the players were not at fault and were put up to this by their club.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Let's focus on positive side...
                            *-May be this is a lesson and a reminder for young TM players important of TM and their priorities.
                            *-6 more players lucky to be invited and train with the rest

*-This positive response will help Sko with Majedi who just restated till September and more likely beyond.
                            *- less tension between some blue supporters and TM coach.
                            * Focus back on friendly game

Comment

In the end if we had a deeper player pool it could be done to prove a point. But to omit these guys would just be self sabotage, especially with ghoddos, kanani, amiri already out.

Comment

Where TM goes from Here..

Tomorrow ( hopefully ) fly to Doha and start of training on Thursday June 2.

According to Jemaat.

They are hoping to sign a agreement with Uruguay .
                                They are in talks with Cango, Cameroon and Algeria for friendly game in Doha.
                                All coaches are with the team except Bagheri and Analyst Khanban

Comment

Working...
                                X