This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Did Sco invite PP bums like Kamal and Faraji instead? This clown needs to be fired. Majidi should be TM manager.
    To early for Majidi. After he wins the ACL then he will be 1st choice among iranian alternatives.
    There are also rumours of him leaving for UAE league, let's see what happens.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      ِDear
      If you start being selective and not reading my reply fully then no point continue debating this particular issue

I repeat for 4th time.

Five players were invited to TM like rest of 20 players , but these 5 did not show up at the camp.
      Sko has not make any exception or permission for them to not show up or come the day after.
      They decided to attend Esteghlal game and celebration instead of TM camp.
      There is no ambiguity here .
      Make it simple again

When these 5 players were selected and invited to TM for Monday afternoon TM training Camp, they no longer can play in any game without TM coach permission as they are consider TM members.

They did not show up to get permission to leave the hotel let alone permission to play and you want source to say that?!.

According to Estili TM manager they failed to
      Yes i want a source from before the incident, because afterwards it's just typical blaming games from Estili & co.
      I wouldn't trust Estilis words after these last few weeks.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I think the players are somewhat innocent. They were probably told by SS management to not show up at the training camp. They were between a rock and a hard place. If this is true, its all on Majidi and SS management trying to play power games. May be Majidi and SS management are the ones that deserve firing!!
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Yes i want a source from before the incident, because afterwards it's just typical blaming games from Estili & co.
          What has Estili said or done in the past few weeks that makes you say this? Just wondering.

The Canadian fiasco on NOT on him. Its on Canadian Soccer, the Canadian government and the goons who threatening the Canadian team.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Esteghlal club apology letter

Part of an apology letter this came after Ajorlu met with Estili and Majedi to find a solution

It seems they left out coach Majidi from an apology

Problem is that as far as Sko is concern these 5 were absent and 5 others were invited and are there.
            Should Sko accept this apology. Tm training will continue with 30 players

شگاه استقلال از سهم خود در اين اتفاق برای تیم ملی آگاه است و مسئولیت آن را می پذیرد. بنابراین بدین وسیله ضمن حمايت و پوزش از جناب آقای اسكوچيچ به دلیل اختلال در برگزاری اردوی آماده سازی تیم ملی، از ايشان درخواست می نماییم كه با بازگشت بازيكنان ملی پوش استقلال به این اردو موافقت نمايند.»
            حضور در اردو و پوشيدن پيراهن مقدس تيم ملى باعث افتخار ملی پوشان باشگاه استقلال است و اين باشگاه با تاكيد بر حمايت همه جانبه از تيم ملى براي آقای اسكوچيچ و تيم ملی ايران در مسير جام جهانی قطر آرزوي موفقيت میbكند.
            Hmm looks like Esteghlal is partly to blame. The biggest blame however goes to IFF and their stupid scheduling.
            Esteghlal always want the best for their players. This letter is a proof of that, even though the blame is mostly on IFF.

Esteghlal kabir. I remember a certain other club behaving "quite differently" during CQ era.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Peiman jan,
              Esteghlal already apologized and accepted responsibility for the mixup.
              I just feel bad for the players who are paying for the mistake of club management.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                What has Estili said or done in the past few weeks that makes you say this? Just wondering.

The Canadian fiasco on NOT on him. Its on Canadian Soccer, the Canadian government and the goons who threatening the Canadian team.
                Short answer.
                His inability to get us friendlies while blaming everyone else.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Hmm looks like Esteghlal is partly to blame. The biggest blame however goes to IFF and their stupid scheduling.
                  Esteghlal always want the best for their players. This letter is a proof of that, even though the blame is mostly on IFF.
                  Esteghlal kabir. I remember a certain other club behaving "quite differently" during CQ era.
                  Peiman jan, we are all biased to our clubs, but this is Esteghlal's fault. It's why the club reacted so quickly to say "we're sorry". THey thought this would be the usual gol o shirini situation.

Persepolis was wrong in how it dealt with CQ.
                  Sepahan wa also wrong in how it dealt with CQ in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Peiman jan,
                    Esteghlal already apologized and accepted responsibility for the mixup.
                    I just feel bad for the players who are paying for the mistake of club management.
                    My friend, if you look at the reply just above yours i acknowledge that Esteghlal was partly to blame.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Dear

How about Esteghlal as a Source?

Esteghlal club has accepted responsibly for the incident but it seems you still refuse to accept who is the guilty party and responsible.

They are apologizing they did not released their players as was requested by TM coach and disrespecting him.
                      What do you think they are apologizing for?
                      They don't challenge Sko's decision, nor they are talking of any prior agreement to hold players for the game.
                      Short of any prior agreement with TM coach players are at fault not registering with TM on Monday.

unfortunately, despite the previous announcement of the TM head coach and the announcement of his need to have players, from the first day of the national team's camp, there were inconsistencies in the planning of the final week's matches, which raised the suspicion of disregarding the national team's interests and the respected head coach of the national team as the head coach of the team made a disciplinary decision.
                      the Esteghlal club is aware of its contribution to this incident for the national team and accepts responsibility for it. therefore, while supporting and apologizing to Mr. Skocici the disruption of the national team preparation camp, we ask him to agree to the return of the Esteghlal national players to the camp.

Comment

Statement by the football federation regarding the disciplinary decision of the national team's head coach

The iranian football federation has declared its firm support for the head coach of the national football team and emphasizes the need to pay attention to discipline in the national team's camp.

Next time punishment will be more harsher.

پيرو درخواست باشگاه استقلال جهت تقويت اتحاد و همدلى و اهميت فرصت طلايى و افتخار پوشيدن پيراهن مقدس تيم ملى با توجه به آنكه لغو مسابقات با تصميم كميته مسابقات سازمان ليگ منجر به برگزارى بازى هاى باشگاهى در زمان فيفا دى گرديده و اعتراض آقاى اسكوچيچ به شرايط غير حرفه اى پيش آمده كاملا منطقى است

در صورت صلاحديد و موافقت سرمربى محترم تيم ملى امكان حضور ملى پوشان اين باشگاه در اردو فراهم خواهد شد.

بديهى است كه اين تصميم تنها در حوزه اختيارات سرمربى محترم تيم ملى بوده و فدراسيون فوتبال در صورت موافقت يا عدم موافقت آقاى اسكوچيچ قاطعانه از تصميم ايشان حمايت خواهد كرد

فدراسيون فوتبال بر ضرورت توجه جدى و اولويت برنامه هاى تيم ملى همچنين ممانعت از تكرار اينگونه اتفاقات و انجام مسابقات باشگاهى در مقطع فيفا دى كه زمان ويژه برگزارى اردوهاى تيم ملى است تاكيد مى كند و در صورت تكرار اينگونه بى نظمى ها بازيكنان و باشگاه متخلف با جريمه و محروميت سنگين و قطعى مواجه خواهند شد.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          This clown had a better season than what Branko and Yahyaa could ever dream of. This Esteghlal team will go down as one of the greatest teams assembled in our history and we let some Yes Sir manager with no acclamation leave off the players who contributed to this wonderful record.
                          You’re still avoiding answering the question by bringing up statistics and tactical preferences. I am one of Skocic’s biggest critics here I don’t like his game planning (or lack there of) or player selection in certain areas but the one thing that I or any TM fan can know for sure is he has way more respect for the TM shirt than majidi ever has or will which is in and of itself enough for any real TM fan to never want majidi close to TM.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dear

How about Esteghlal as a Source?

Esteghlal club has accepted responsibly for the incident but it seems you still refuse to accept who is the guilty party and responsible.

They are apologizing they did not released their players as was requested by TM coach and disrespecting him.
                            What do you think they are apologizing for?
                            They don't challenge Sko's decision, nor they are talking of any prior agreement to hold players for the game.
                            Short of any prior agreement with TM coach players are at fault not registering with TM on Monday.
                            As i said to Nokhodi, i acknowledge that Esteghlal was partly to blame.

However, looking at the letter we should also highlight a very important part:

" there were inconsistencies in the planning of the final week's matches"= Stupid scheduling/lack of clarity from IFF/Skocic.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

" there were inconsistencies in the planning of the final week's matches"= Stupid scheduling/lack of clarity from IFF/Skocic.
                              Partly implies less responsibility. The bulk of the responsibility of Esteghlal management. If Esteghlal didn't want to abide by the terms of their agreement, they shouldn't have agreed in the first place.
                              IFF/Skocic do not set the schedules for the league. Sazmane League does that.

Comment

Aziz Jan
                                Please pay attention
                                Schedule of the games are not done by IFF technically but by League Organization سازمان لیگ and they are legally register to 5 previous IFF officials
                                ( I will have a post about that later if i get chance) and act independently.

I am as angry and disappoint if not more for situation of young Esteghlal players but guilty parties are unfortunately Club and players.

Comment

Working...
                                X