X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear God

I'm a PP fan but

Please disband bot SS and PP so iranian national team can have some peace and stability.

SS and PP seriously have some of the most foozol, dekhalat-kar and kermo havadars and staff on earth. They put their team before God, nation, family and friends!

Comment

I'm sure many SS fans right now feel badly treated. Whatever the truth may be.

But for convenience lets assume SS is in the right all along. Their fans and staff may feel like:

- Oh but its the norm. We must put the interest of the organization first.
      - Oh everyone does the same
      - Damn PP and their fanboiis made life living hell for CQ
      - We dont get quota representation but we are one of the best if not the best club in Iran. Its all parti-baziiii etc

My thoughts about fans and such with these kind of sentiments I just wanna say: Be the bigger persons. Be in service. Be likeable.
      Khodam zade shodam az adahaye persepolis vaghti ke CQ sar morrabiye team melli bod. In bashgahayeman adam ra khejalatzadeh mikonan.

Comment

Esteghlal club apology letter

Part of an apology letter this came after Ajorlu met with Estili and Majedi to find a solution

It seems they left out coach Majidi from an apology

Problem is that as far as Sko is concern these 5 were absent and 5 others were invited and are there.
        Should Sko accept this apology. Tm training will continue with 30 players

شگاه استقلال از سهم خود در اين اتفاق برای تیم ملی آگاه است و مسئولیت آن را می پذیرد. بنابراین بدین وسیله ضمن حمايت و پوزش از جناب آقای اسكوچيچ به دلیل اختلال در برگزاری اردوی آماده سازی تیم ملی، از ايشان درخواست می نماییم كه با بازگشت بازيكنان ملی پوش استقلال به این اردو موافقت نمايند.»
        حضور در اردو و پوشيدن پيراهن مقدس تيم ملى باعث افتخار ملی پوشان باشگاه استقلال است و اين باشگاه با تاكيد بر حمايت همه جانبه از تيم ملى براي آقای اسكوچيچ و تيم ملی ايران در مسير جام جهانی قطر آرزوي موفقيت میbكند.
        Last edited by St_Mark; 05-31-2022, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Esteghlal club apology letter
          شگاه استقلال از سهم خود در اين اتفاق برای تیم ملی آگاه است و مسئولیت آن را می پذیرد. بنابراین بدین وسیله ضمن حمايت و پوزش از جناب آقای اسكوچيچ به دلیل اختلال در برگزاری اردوی آماده سازی تیم ملی، از ايشان درخواست می نماییم كه با بازگشت بازيكنان ملی پوش استقلال به این اردو موافقت نمايند.»
          حضور در اردو و پوشيدن پيراهن مقدس تيم ملى باعث افتخار ملی پوشان باشگاه استقلال است و اين باشگاه با تاكيد بر حمايت همه جانبه از تيم ملى براي آقای اسكوچيچ و تيم ملی ايران در مسير جام جهانی قطر آرزوي موفقيت میbكند.
          Afarin!!!!! This increase My respect for the club.

Comment

Why wouldn't the SS players play?? So they can save their legs for our fantasy matches coming up in June? We don't even have a single match scheduled and this clown Sko wants the players not to play and not stay match fit. What a joke!
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Apparently ajarloo met with sko and majedi prior to ss releasing the apology statement. We will wait and see if he adds them back or not.

Even if initial camp is 30 players not really a big deal and chance to see some news faces (sadeghi). The list can be trimmed to 25 again if we ever get a friendly match

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                Afarin!!!!! This increase My respect for the club.
                AGC jan, not sure how sincere this apology is. They know the club was completely at fault here. (they bluffed and Skocic called their bluff) They want to be able to sell their players to European and Persian Gulf teams for a great profit, and that is 100% enhanced if players are part of TM and taken to WC. They are just after their own interest.

BTW, I wonder where all the people are that said "Skocic is completely being controlled by Esteghlal's mafia???

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Armin Sohrabian is added to the list
                  Good day for Golgohar.

بر این اساس با نظر سرمربی تیم ملی، پیام نیازمند (پورتیموننزه)، سروش رفیعی (سپاهان)، آرمین سهرابیان و سعید صادقی ( گل گهر)،مهدی شیری (فولاد خوزستان) و سیدمهدی حسینی (مس رفسنجان)
                  Wow no Ramin Rezaeian, would have been good for Sk. to see him up close, must not be anywhere on his radar.
                  زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Disgusting Irani style, “I messed up, please forgive me now” statements.

Ajorloo will be head of IFF anyways, so Skocic will be forced to bend.

Comment

What kinda bullshit is this now , he invites soroush Rafaei and payam niazmand, he hasn’t even had 1 good game in over a year,

Wow these replacements are a joke man come on not a single one of them deserve to be in the Team Melli ,

How can you deny the championship team their players , I ain’t red or blue , but it seems like players being in a celebratory party just a natural thing

Where is serdar where is jahanbakash? Where is majid hosseni ? Where is Amir abazeadeh? Why not cross those players off too

someone tell this big idiot clown skocic we just had 2 friendly games canceled,
                      If the players from Esteghal come one day late it won’t mess us up that bad,
                      From the top to the bottom it is all a big mess now
                      We don’t need to be playing these silly games anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                        AGC jan, not sure how sincere this apology is. They know the club was completely at fault here. (they bluffed and Skocic called their bluff) They want to be able to sell their players to European and Persian Gulf teams for a great profit, and that is 100% enhanced if players are part of TM and taken to WC. They are just after their own interest.

BTW, I wonder where all the people are that said "Skocic is completely being controlled by Esteghlal's mafia???
                        I am right here. Let’s see how this plays out

Comment

It is like we just do wtf we want and then apologies and it will all be ok. If I were Skocic I would put my foot down on this. It is important that he does not bend under Irooni style "fuck up then say sorry it will HAVE to be alright because I said sorry" all over again. This is why and how we have zero discipline in almost every aspect of our culture except the process of indiscipline itself.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            It is like we just do wtf we want and then apologies and it will all be ok. If I were Skocic I would put my foot down on this. It is important that he does not bend under Irooni style "fuck up then say sorry it will HAVE to be alright because I said sorry" all over again. This is why and how we have zero discipline in almost every aspect of our culture except the process of indiscipline itself.
                            fully agreed. Only issue is that the replacements are SO bad. I mean seriously, some guy from mes rafsanjan nobody has heard of, mehdi shiri and armin sohrabian?

Comment

No. Pos. Player Date of birth (age) Caps Goals Club
                              1 GK Yassine Bounou (vice-captain) 5 April 1991 (age 31) 40 0 Spain Sevilla
                              12 GK Munir El Kajoui 10 May 1989 (age 33) 43 0 Turkey Hatayspor
                              GK Anas Zniti 28 October 1988 (age 33) 5 0 Morocco Raja Casablanca
                              2 DF Achraf Hakimi 4 November 1998 (age 23) 48 8 France Paris Saint-Germain
                              3 DF Adam Masina 2 January 1994 (age 28) 14 0 England Watford
                              5 DF Nayef Aguerd 30 March 1996 (age 26) 19 1 France Rennes
                              6 DF Romain Saïss (captain) 26 March 1990 (age 32) 60 1 England Wolverhampton Wanderers
                              16 DF Yahia Attiyat Allah 2 March 1995 (age 27) 1 0 Morocco Wydad Casablanca
                              18 DF Jawad El Yamiq 29 February 1992 (age 30) 11 2 Spain Valladolid
                              20 DF Samy Mmaee 8 September 1996 (age 25) 8 0 Hungary Ferencváros
                              21 DF Sofiane Alakouch 29 July 1998 (age 23) 3 0 France Metz
                              DF Noussair Mazraoui 14 November 1997 (age 24) 12 2 Germany Bayern Munich
                              DF Sofian Chakla 2 September 1993 (age 28) 4 0 Belgium OH Leuven
                              DF Mohamed Chibi 21 January 1993 (age 29) 1 0 Morocco AS FAR
                              4 MF Sofyan Amrabat 21 August 1996 (age 25) 34 0 Italy Fiorentina
                              8 MF Azzedine Ounahi 19 April 2000 (age 22) 4 2 France Angers
                              11 MF Fayçal Fajr 1 August 1988 (age 33) 48 3 Turkey Sivasspor
                              13 MF Ilias Chair 30 October 1997 (age 24) 8 1 England Queens Park Rangers
                              15 MF Selim Amallah 15 November 1996 (age 25) 19 4 Belgium Standard Liège
                              MF Adel Taarabt 24 May 1989 (age 33) 29 4 Portugal Benfica
                              MF Aymen Barkok 21 May 1998 (age 24) 17 1 Germany Eintracht Frankfurt
                              9 FW Tarik Tissoudali 2 April 1993 (age 29) 6 2 Belgium Gent
                              10 FW Munir El Haddadi 1 September 1995 (age 26) 11 2 Spain Sevilla
                              14 FW Ayoub El Kaabi 25 June 1993 (age 28) 20 7 Turkey Hatayspor
                              19 FW Youssef En-Nesyri 1 June 1997 (age 24) 45 12 Spain Sevilla
                              FW Amine Harit 18 June 1997 (age 24) 11 0 France Marseille
                              FW Zakaria Aboukhlal 18 February 2000 (age 22) 9 2 Netherlands AZ
                              FW Soufiane Rahimi 23 March 1996 (age 26) 4 0 United Arab Emirates Al-Ain

Just in case skocic thinks we have a stacked team we don’t ,,, we need every single player on the team the best and most ready …. Just look at Morocco squad that will face the USA TOMORROW IN A FRIENDLY GAME , look how deep they are ..

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                You speculate much. Any shred of evidence what you are saying is true? Half the Skocic haters call him a yes man who makes no decisions or efforts...the other half calla him the only man making all the decisions. We all praised the Canada match as a coup for IFF and a perfect friendly. Canada chose to cancel it not Skocic.
                                Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                I'm not speculating at all.
                                1. Sardar Azmoun was going to fly directly to Canada from Mexico
                                2. No mention of any friendly before Canada game.
                                3. Canada was mentioned as 1st friendly.

It's pretty obvious he chose to sacrifice 2 June opportunity to travel all the way to Canada.
                                4 friendlies in Doha would have been much better compared to 2 maximum 3 friendlies in Canada.

IFF is also at fault for trying to arrange a friendly with Canada given the political tension.

The rest is on Skocic( minus the cancellation lol).
                                Even if the friendly with Canada would have gone through it was a terrible idea to travel all the way to N.america, with the risk of just playing 1 friendly.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X